PDA

View Full Version : Is it the mones or me? Or a bit of both? Sometimes hard to tell

Johnny Mnemonic
12-30-2005, 04:52 PM
As you know I'm new to using pheromones as I was skeptical in the

beginning.

Here goes my story. I used to be a very anxious and nervous person because of hyper thyroid problem.

This issue played a huge role in my personality. I wasn't always like this until I began losing weight about 3yrs

ago.

I'm a good looking, tall, muscular, confident, humorous, and out going male but much of the time that was

hidden due to the problem which was finally fixed with medication. As it turned out I was still suffering from

anxiety last year so the doctor gave me something light to control the anxiety produced by the thyroid medication.

Within the first few weeks, it worked beautifully and still does to this day.

I've dated about 20 attractive

women and girls in the last 10yrs since I was 18yrs old , but there were times I felt like I was missing something

that might've helped me find that one special person or helped me during a slump after a long term relatioship

ended.

Anyway the new me if you will without pheromones is already confident, humorous and approachable but

I've only managed to get a few dates and do have one female friend that I "hang out with" sometimes.

My friend

gave me some of his left over Chikara and NPA (about 2 months worth) as he was trying other products.

I've

found that I don't need more than 2 drops of NPA, and no more than one spray of chikara all on my neck. If I use

more than that I get a head ache.

I do smell a musky, masculine smell with Chikara and a light male musky smell

with NPA.

These incidences are all wearing the mix listed below"

I notice when I wear this dosage and

mixture, I feel even more confident (without being cocky as I know it's a turn off to everyone), people seem to

approach me EVEN more with pheromones.

I'm normally already a hyper sexual person and with this small mix,

that feeling doubles.

I notice that I get twice as many smiles from women of all ages.
About double the normal

amount of women attempt to find some way of touching me during a conversation such as my hand or arm.

Some

days I don't wear the pheromones at all and I notice that I'm not getting as many hits (is this the proper word?)

as I would with the pheromones but I'd still get hits??

I for the most part without the use of pheromones was

able to earn the respect of my friends, and other males. But of course, some males just are unresponsive and chose

to have an attitude.
I've noticed that with pheromones my own male friends seem to go out of their way for me to

hang out with than they used to, and I've been able to win over the males that I would never have thought of as

friends???

My question is, could this be due to my positive personality changes, the pheromones or both???

Could pheromones be that powerful to some individuals? Don't forget I've gone through a lot of changes.

Your

opinions are greatly appreciated. Happy New Year

Johnny Mnemonic
01-01-2006, 04:25 PM
I guess everyone was

busy with New Year's Eve plans.
I hope I receive some opinions regarding my exerpiences
with and without

pheromones.

I seem to get slightly more positive feed back from women
than I already do. I actively date so the

next time I'm on a date
I will wear Chikara and NPA.

I'm just looking for your feed back as I know like

anything else,
results and experiences will vary from person to person.

Your opinions and advice are greatly

appreciated. Happy New Year

tounge
01-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Johnny, I think you've answered

your own question. It seems rather obvious based on what you wrote, the pheromone additions have enhanced your

attractiveness. All you can do is keep experimenting and don't rely on the mones as a crutch. Keep posting and keep

a journel of your activities with the mone on.

Johnny Mnemonic
01-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Johnny, I

think you've answered your own question. It seems rather obvious based on what you wrote, the pheromone additions

have enhanced your attractiveness. All you can do is keep experimenting and don't rely on the mones as a crutch.

Keep posting and keep a journel of your activities with the mone on.

As I said, opinions regarding my

exerpiences with, and without the pheromones would be appreciated.

I'm merely attempting to figure out if it

was my recovery from anxiety along with personality improvements or the mones?

But I will continue to record my

own experiences with and without the pheromones. Thanks for the tip.