PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Science People

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2001, 12:46 PM
I just got my bottle of Rone...I think. It only has the scientic name. Before I break the seal I want to make sure it is Rone and not Nol or None. What is the chemical name of each of the pheromones? Thanks! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2001, 12:50 PM
Aumen it should be Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17on) or something similar is that what it says, if not just do a quick forum search because when the kits where realised bruce put up several posts to let people know what it was. And good luck with the rone, you could do a test with a small amount of rone just by itself and go do a quick tour of a local shopping centre and give us your feedback. THat could be helpful to others here on the forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2001, 03:18 PM
Thank you. I think I\'m going out tonight (depending on the amount it snows). I\'ll give it a shot and let you know.

travis
12-29-2001, 04:33 PM
Man, if thatis \"RONE\" (like what i have) you better get ready and cause you will be busy entertaining the women.

travis

**DONOTDELETE**
12-30-2001, 12:27 PM
The chemical sets on the site, hey tavis how does the rone go, no one ever tells us how it goes by itself i know the new product will work well. Tell us some stories on how the rone works for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-30-2001, 04:36 PM
Sorry, never made it out last night. But, I put on 4 drops today before I went to the mall. I honestly didn\'t notice anything different. I\'m going to try it with NPA next. I think you may need None or Nol to complete the effect....or maybe I didn\'t use enough?

Buddydust
12-30-2001, 11:26 PM
They sell Rone by it self? Where can I find that at? I\'m interested.

travis
12-31-2001, 07:48 PM
Hey Donald,

So far when I was using \"RONONE\" (RONE AND NONE) I am getting pretty good respond but watch out of OD on none because you can intemidate male I almost got a freaking fight couple of times with this. images/icons/mad.gif

With the combination of rone and none I noticed women are looking at me obviously and direct eye contact this had never happened to me. I also noticed that women I know became a little bit shy as if I am a different person to them. I\'d like to try \"RONOL\" combination and see how it goes.

Give it a try and you will see what I mean.

travis images/icons/wink.gif