PDA

View Full Version : AE+water?

rabbit
12-28-2005, 02:07 AM
I am new to mones but have

been trying NPA and free samples for about a month now. I am planning to get AE and SOE, but the problem is that AE

is not available in small packs. Since I want to carry mones in my pocket and want to be able to quickly apply them

anytime anywhere, portability is very important to me. I've been checking LS for the past few months, and I dont

think AE will be available in packs anytime soon. So I am thinking of getting the bottle and an atomizer.

Questions:
1. How portable (fit in pocket without being obvious) and reliable (consistant amount of mones per

spray, leakage, breakable) is the atomizer?
2. Can I mix 1:1 AE+water in the atomizer so it is easier to measure

mones and apply to larger area? Will they mix evenly or will I have to shake the atomizer before application?

What is the best order of application for: SOE, (AE+water), cologne? The reason I want to use cologne is because the

AE scent doesn't last too long.

Thanks.

catlord17
12-28-2005, 05:20 AM
I'm pretty new here, so

others may have different ideas, but I have AE, SOE and an LS atomizer. Here are my experiences.

1. The

atomizer is pretty big, about two or three times the size of a woman's lipstick. I have not noticed that it is

obvious when I put it in my pocket, though, and I carry mine with me everywhere I go. The atomizer seems to me to

be pretty consistent, and when I cleaned it out the first time, I noticed that you can empty the glass vial it

connects to pretty quickly. The glass vial, by the way, is housed inside a plastic case. I haven't had any

problems with leakage or breakage, and I have a lot of stuff in my pockets usually.

2. AE is not oil based,

as far as I can tell. It mixes readily with alcohol based stuff. I thought it was oil based until I tried to mix

it with alcohol based solutions. I haven't tried it 1:1 with water.

3. Whaddaya mean AE's scent doesn't

last too long? lol I have noticed that it lasts a long time. It's just not the "knock you down" type of thing.

Maybe you're getting used to the scent and don't notice it anymore? Anyway, when I use cologne, I apply the

cologne after the 'mones. Others may have a different approach.

Sigma
12-28-2005, 10:29 AM
I don't know if you have any of

these, but I use my old chem set bottles to store my mixes. They're small and discrete, easy to dab with, and the

droppers are very handy in keeping the ratios accurate.

rabbit
12-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Thanks for all the help guys.

Unless I can find a smaller atomizer, I will probably get the LS one.
Sigma, since I am still experimenting with

the ratios I want to be able to apply mones in the middle of a conversation without anyone knowing. So with gel

packs or atomizer I can apply mones anytime without taking the gel pack or atomizer out of my pocket.

Rbt
12-31-2005, 07:36 PM
There are smaller more discreet

atomizers out there, but make sure you get a good one. Consistency of spray (application) and being leakproof are

paramount. You can Google for some vendors, or check a local perfume/cologne store if you have any. It took me a

while but I discovered a couple at a not-too-far-away mall, although one was el cheapo crappo and the other had

decent stuff. The L-S atomizer is real nice, but a little too big (is that an atomizer in your pockert or....).

_