PDA

View Full Version : Some hit's with apc ~ kinda long.

Pongo
12-26-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey

guys, this is my first post here - I thought Id share some info and thoughts for those interested,... First off I'm

a 35yo white male in the midwest ok looking but overweight. I have been using mones since about 1990 and nothing

ever worked until I started to use APC, the stuff I started out with had nothing in it or close to nothing compared

to todays stuff like PI and RM.

I have never tried anything stronger than APC because I "thought" it was

strong in the phero department, and it is compared to the old junk - anyway I do get hit's with APC, I got 2 new

phone numbers last week and one of the chicks was off the charts hot, I was shopping and I saw her walk in, took one

quick glance at her and turned away thinking it's been a long time since I have seen a woman that hot - then after

about 20 seconds shes leaning on the counter I was at with her hooters right in front of me asking what I was buying

- I said doughnuts and shes like well do you care if I have a bite? I said you can have any damn thing you want,

flirting went on from there - she did everything she could to let me know I could get with her so I told her to give

me her # (never ask guys "tell them to give it to you") so were gunna hook up soon :) gunna bring the other one over

to my place for movies too but she's just average so I wont go into that one.

I'm going to try PI next and

then SOE, I can OD on none real easy so I'm interested in what a product like SOE will do for me. I run into about

40 to 60 females a night on my job so it will be interesting to test new products. Ill report my findings and get

some feed back from the board, I don't know much about mones yet compared to some of you but I learn fast :)

Pongo out

catlord17
12-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Lucky man. I run into about 0

females a day with my job. And with college being out until Jan, I have practically no exposure. Been heading to

the mall a lot lately, but I keep ending up with someone screwing up my experiments by tagging along too closely.

Anyway, good luck!

Pongo
12-26-2005, 01:31 AM
My next non-work related test

spots are going to be bars at high-end hotels hunting executive type chicks i.e. away from home wanting male company

and I'm just the bold dude to go say hi to em :)

jambat
12-26-2005, 09:04 PM
APC is a gateway phero. Bruce

starts you out with APC then reels you in. You figure if this works, what's the stronger stuff like? Soon you're

fiending for pheros and can't live without them, shaking in some alley somewhere begging for a hit of APC and NPA.

Bruce gimme a dime bottle, pleeeease. In an act of mercy he'll let you buy a $9.95 box of gel packs until you get

some real cash. If only you knew the horror. Oh well. Bright lights, big city.

-The Bat

Pongo
12-27-2005, 12:54 AM
I ordered more last Thursday (PI

this time) - should be here soon, I dont mind spending the $ on this stuff, APC came through again tonight BIG time

hits from every chick in the room, one chick smashed her boobs on me and said "this is a boob shot" I have no idea

in hell what that means but it was fun and a new phone # from her friend then this other one asked if I was kinky in

bed and let me know she was a freek.

Pongo out smoooov

Sigma
12-27-2005, 01:14 AM
If you OD on none easily and get

hits of APC, might I suggest that you be really, really careful with PI.

Pongo
12-27-2005, 01:17 AM
Sigma,

Thanks for having my

back buddy, I'm thinking 4 dabs of PI to start testing. I bet it will be about right for me.

Rbt
12-31-2005, 07:18 PM
4 dabs of PI! Wow. Brave man indeed!

But maybe like Gegogi he can bathe in it and be safe...

(And I know what you mean Catlord17. Pickins can be

realllll slim most days. Think it's time to sign up at the gym or take a class somewhere where there's pople. Just

spent last week visiting relatives in a retirement community. ARRRRGGGHHHHHH)

tim929
12-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Pongo...I would be interested in

knowing if you have used SoE in your setting.Im guessing your a bar tender or a strip club manager if you run into

that many women:think:

Pongo
01-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Is 4 dabs of PI too much? Ill read

up on how to dose it before I use it - I was thinking start at 1/2 whats recomended and see what happens.

Never

have tried soe but I will (gunna try em all)

My job is transporting narcotics to

government facilities – lots of nurses.

tounge
01-01-2006, 11:43 AM
My job is transporting narcotics to government facilities – lots of

nurses.

Whoa! It's a good thing someone here has your back.