PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Products vs. Sex Products

manchorito
12-25-2005, 11:39 AM
What are some good mixes/products for getting a girl interested in dating? I hear adding baby powder

smell to you can remind a girl of babies... thus make them interested in dating. What should I stay away from if I

don't want the women thinking I am shallow and just want sex?

On the other hand, what are some

mixes/products good for simply sex... new year's is coming up, after all.

Rbt
12-29-2005, 05:42 AM
What are some good

mixes/products for getting a girl interested in dating? I hear adding baby powder smell to you can remind a girl of

babies... thus make them interested in dating. What should I stay away from if I don't want the women thinking I am

shallow and just want sex?

On the other hand, what are some mixes/products good for simply sex... new year's is

coming up, after all.

I don't think there are any easy answers unfortunately. Everyone is different and

will respond or react in different ways.
:sad:

I've been playing with pheromone products since Feb 2005, and

about the only thing I've got in the "probable results" catagory is that Perception isn't doing anything real for

me. Everything else is still in the "maybe" stage.
:think:

Been also working with Chikara, AE, SOE, PMax, PF,

NPA, TE, the KZI test kit, a314, and even a bit of PI.

I think I've seen some more sexually oriented type

reactions from Chikara and AE. More social reactions from SOE. a314 may be doing something positive across the

board.

I don't have many "experimental subjects" available however, so testing is slow. Darn it.

PheroQuirk
12-29-2005, 06:04 AM
What are some good mixes/products for getting a girl interested in dating? I hear adding baby

powder smell to you can remind a girl of babies... thus make them interested in dating. What should I stay away from

if I don't want the women thinking I am shallow and just want sex?

On the other hand, what are some

mixes/products good for simply sex... new year's is coming up, after all.

Not to state the obvious,

but probably stay clear of NPA and TE if you want to avoid the sex vibe. Rone-heavy products such as SoE and A314

are probably more the thing. A1 for (her) mood elevation, beta-nol for deepening conversations so there is a sense

of two souls connecting. Maybe TAA to boost your confidence and general aura.

Sigma
12-29-2005, 10:43 AM
Does anyone else think TE smells

like baby powder?

Gegogi
12-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Maybe you're thinking of the

sandalwood scented gel pack? TE comes in several "flavors." Unscented is the best and smells of alcohol and sweat

(of course you need a nice cover). The others, e.g., Heat, have fragrances which I find unpleasant.