PDA

View Full Version : A long Update

xslikx
12-24-2005, 08:44 PM
I haven't posted much

since the first few months of mone use, so I thought I'd give an update. I've gotten a lot of advice from this

forum, and wasted a lot of time wading through irrelevant speculation.

First the facts: I'm a 32 yo American of

Mediterranean decent; 5'8", good-looking, well-dressed, very fit. I work as a professor at a major Canadian

research university. I recently moved to a new city, so I had the experience of having everyone who I know here meet

me 'enhanced.'

I primarily use pheromones to give me a edge in my sexual relationships. I'm mostly a

researcher and I have found that pheromones are not helpful for this aspect of my work (at first they were actually

a detriment, but now I have gotten over the initial mental distraction). I do, however, use pheromones when I have

meetings, teach class or give a presentation. In terms of personality, I am a classic lone wolf. I tend to be aloof

and observant but never submissive. People constantly tell me they find me unnerving because they have no idea what

I'm thinking.

I've tried the following mones: Chikara, SOE, NPA, TE, A314, A1, WAGG, AE, Impi2. I usually cover

with CK Essence, Armani Aqua di Gio, and occasionally Armani for Men.

I have no doubt that mones work, but I

can't say I've been able to notice many of the subtle effects which other users mention. For example, I have never

seen anything I could say was an OD reaction, never noticed any of the women I see react negatively to none during

their period, I couldn't tell you what the subtle differences are between A1 or WAGG, etc. The only reason I know

that mones work is that in the nine months I've been using them I have slept with more women (and made out with far

more) than in any other nine month period (except for my senior years of HS, and undergraduate, which create social

environments that are hard to reproduce as an adult).

I can almost never tell what effects the mones are having

at the time, I just know that when I move to escalate (get a #, kiss, lay, whatever) I meet much less resistance

than I was familiar with before.

When I first started using none-heavy mones (NPA, TE, Impi), there was a ramp up

period. The first few times I used them they really pumped me up and I couldn't concentrate (see my first post many

months ago). I plan to take a month long break from none soon, to see if I can recreate that effect. It was fun.

Here are some of my applications:

I was using Chikara on a daily basis but didn't notice much success. I've

switched to Impi2 as my regular. I'm happier with this so far. I don't know about social interactions, but I had

two sexual encounters fueled by Impi where the girl just melted in my hands like warm beeswax. I cover both with CK

Essence.

For work a meeting, I just use a drop of A314 on each wrist and a dab of NPA on my throat. I'm not

really sure what the effect of this is on others, but I like the way it makes me feel. For lectures, I use this same

mix with another dab or two of NPA, usually one under my nose.

My date mix is the following: 6 dabs of NPA (1 on

my chest, 1 above my pubis bone, 2 on neck, 1 on each wrist), 8 inches SOE to wrists and neck, 3 or 4 drops of A1 in

my bangs (sometimes WAGG instead). Occasionally, I use TE on the chest in place of NPA, a dab of cover to each

application point. Every date I've been on has ended up at one of our houses in either sex or making out. (I don't

rush it, since I'm not generally looking for one night stands).

I haven't found a good bar, club or party mix.

I usually use my date mix, but I don't get great results. Any suggestions here would be helpful. Obviously, the

women who are on dates with me are already sexually receptive so maybe I'm wearing too much none for these initial

approaches.

I'm at the point in my life where I want to have multiple long term relationships; that is, a number

of non-commited ongoing sexual relationships (with women 18-25). I believe, although I cannot prove, that mones have

helped me establish this. When I tell a women I'm seeing that I have no intention of seeing her exclusively and

that she's free to step out if she can't take it, not all of them appreciate it but very few of them bail. It's

impossible to tell how much of this is due to mones and how much to confidence and presentation.

Some highlights

(hit stories):

I was having dinner with my landlord and two older women he had over. They were both all over me

and one of them said, "I hope you don't mind if I tell you, you're the best piece of man meat I've had at my the

table in a long time." She was a bit drunk; I wasn't interested and laughed it off.

After one of my courses

ended, one of the students (21) would come over to my place on a regular basis for a NSA purely sexual relationship.

She lived with her boyfriend at the time.

I picked up an 18yo cheerleader who lived in my neighborhood. She comes

over to my place for fun and games. She also had a boyfriend when I met her.

I dated a 19yo hot, rich girl who

goes to another university in town.

A Japanese model took me back to her place and got freaky within three hours

of having met me, despite telling me all evening how she wasn't that type of girl.

A very religious Latina

decided to give me her virginity and come over to my way of doing things, despite having believed her whole life

that that wasn't her style. (Neither of these last two took any real effort on my part. I just gave them some space

while they said one thing and did another.)

On a conference trip, I picked up a girl who was part of a

bachelorette party, took her back to my hotel room and kept her happy all night. This was my first Impi

success.

Peace,
Slik

surfs_up
12-24-2005, 09:20 PM
never was too comfortable with Man Ho status... developed a strong preference for working

girls thereby... no muss, no fuss, no feeling ridikalous working through my base emotions with a chick less than

half my age.... having, ahem... been there and done that... just that I discovered the joys of maturity after my

elf-boinking phase... women start getting good around 35.. please, Lord, a 35 year old woman who doesn't want

kids.... the idea of being adjudicated for child support is awesomely horrifying...

Premizen
12-25-2005, 04:30 AM
Nice report. Could you specify

please specify, though, what exactly were you wearing around those young women?

xslikx
12-25-2005, 07:29 PM
In most cases, I met

them wearing my daily mix and then made my main impression wearing my date mix. But there were other mixes I was

trying throughout the experimental period. I don't remember all the details. (In the case of the girl I picked up

when I was out of town, I was just wearing Impi2 with cover.)

In all honesty, however, I don't think the

details of the mix matters nearly as much as most posters on this forum.

It seems to me that if I'm loaded up

with mones and act in a way that's confident and charming, I'll get better responses than if I'm acting the same

way without mones. I can't say much more than this with any sense of accuracy. (Bear in mind that I make my living

as a researcher, so I have a high regard for the difference between evidence which merely anecdotal and that which

is compelling.)