PDA

View Full Version : mind-emotions-aura and natural pheromone output

junglesitar
12-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Any theories on naturally manipulating our own pheromone output? Say I mentally generate the presence

of an alpha male in a RONE kinda way would there be a chemical output in sympathy with my mind?

I remember many

years back I had made a conscious decision for a period of time to be a total slut, since I had never really been

uber promiscuous and felt like I was lagging behind my friends in bedpost notches. I decided to do nothing different

aside from mentally generating playboy in my aura. I didn't approach or call more women, but sat back and

waited for them to come to me. Over the next two months I was so inundated with women it became problematic, even a

topic of discussion and humour with my friends and co-workers. I've mellowed out a lot since those days (I do lots

of meditation) but still subscribe to the idea that the mind affects the body, and that the mind in fact creates

reality.

How much do feelings of aggression spontaneously affect A-none output for example? Or when I'm feeling

chatty and friendly is part of my psychic aura organic nol. When I walk into my workplace as the boss, and really

feel the part, am I doing a natural Alpha A314 (rone) output? I'm still too erratic to completely control my

mind/emotions to the point that I can effect this flawlessly, so adding them does seem to either A: actually work or

B: convince me it works so my mind brings in the events according to my expectations. Any thoughts out there in

pheromone-land?

belgareth
12-24-2005, 08:51 PM
It seems like you should be

able to manipulate your pheromone output through your mind. Most any other bodily function can be controlled through

the mind. When controlling heart rate or respiration you do it by addressing those facets of your being. I'm not

exactly sure how you would control your mone output though. How would you get a handle on such a thing?

Your

mind, or rather your beliefs create your reality. If your reality is that you have a high pheromone output or a

given sugnature, why not? It would be worth an experiment or two.

catlord17
12-24-2005, 10:11 PM
In the last twelve years I

have researched, experimented and taught about the power of the mind to affect changes based on what and how you

think and believe. Here is my take on what you ask and what you report.

First of all, theoretically, it's

possible to program your mind to increase your pheromone output. It would seem a trivial challenge, given some of

the things I have seen done with changing how and what a person thinks. I have never done any experiments on

increasing pheromones that way. It would not be hard to make such a program, though I would be more likely to

attribute your experience with your whole response to changing your thinking. There's a lot of different ways your

thinking is expressed.

For instance, when you decided to "be a slut", I guarantee you your body language

changed, your attitude changed, your thinking changed, how you did things changed, and if you're a believer in such

things, your personal aura changed as well. Based on my experiences and what I have concluded about "the way it

is", I'd say that changing the way you think draws to you (or makes you seek) the experiences that match what you

are thinking. Therefore, when you decided to "be a slut", you began attuning yourself to those people who were also

in the same mode, and you attracted into your life the things that matched your attitude.

So while I'm sure

your attitude did increase your pheromonal output, I'd say my conclusion is that it's more a matter of everything

else that was affected than just the pheromones.

Sigma
12-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Hormones are released in greater

quantities under the presence of different stimuli, and I see no reason why pheromones wouldn't react any

differently.

There are theories out there in the fitness world, that you can mentally cause your testosterone

levels to spike up by focusing your mind on aggressive thoughts. Usually before I start working out I'll take a

moment to get myself in the right mind-set, while listening to certain songs that help shift my mood. It's kind of

meditative in its own way. I couldn't tell you how much this has to do with testosterone levels of if its simply a

mental thing, but when I get myself in the right mentallity before I lift, I see huge differences in stregnth and

endurance. If I'm too relaxed when I enter a set, or I'm not in the mood to work out, my strength and endurance

tends to plummet.

Hormones and pheromones are very similar in nature.... If we really can manipulate our hormone

levels mentally, I see no reason why we couldn't manipulate our pheromone levels as well.

DCW
12-25-2005, 11:37 AM
I remember reading about a technique

used to attract more women.
It evolves repeating 8 or so line in your head before you leave the house or even

while driving.

1. I’m god’s gift to women.
2. Women should consider it an honor to know me.

I’m the most attractive guy in the room.
4. My wit and charm stands alone....etc

Apparently your body

language will start to mimic these affirmations and you’ll be more desirable to women.
I have had a lot of

success by hanging back and letting women approach me in social settings.
The nice guy approach unfortunately

doesn’t work well with today’s “modern women” so you have to be creative.

DCW

tounge
12-25-2005, 12:16 PM
I remember reading about

a technique used to attract more women.
It evolves repeating 8 or so line in your head before you leave the house

or even while driving.

1. I’m god’s gift to women.
2. Women should consider it an honor to

know me.
3. I’m the most attractive guy in the room.
4. My wit and charm stands

alone....etc

DCW

Let's assume you are out and meet a Hot Chick

(HC). She is physically attractive, has a good education and has started a very good career. She is a terrific

catch. Now you walk into the club and make your move. It would probably go something like this. (and DCW, I don't

mean you personally)

Dude: " Hey baby,what's up"

HC: "Hi. Not much yet."

Dude: " Ya know

I'm God's gift to women"

HC: " Wow! No shit! Really. What do you do?

Dude: " Well a--um-- a well

I---I---I (inaudiable)

HC: " HA HA HO HO HA you gotta be kidding!"

Dude: Well you should consider it

an honer to know me."

HC: Laughing so hard, it's almost impossible to understand her. Why! (tears of

laughter running down her gorgeous high cheek bones) What have you ever done or accomplished?"

Dude: Hey

bitch. I'm the most attractive dude in the club"

HC: Wets herself, she's laughing so hard. "Oh really.I

think not. As a matter of fact,I'm going over to hook up with that tall,dark, and handsome guy over there. He's a

nice unassuming guy who carries himself, like a MAN. He is a medical intern at the local University

hospital.

Dude: "A- A- humma humma"

HC: "See ya little boy. And enjoy your chicken dinner later on.

And I hope you don't choke on it. HAHA LOL"

And BTW, the dude was wearing an untucked A&F striped

white shirt, backwards ballcap and was covered with 3 dabs of NPA, 7inchs of unscented SOE 3 drops of AE/m with 4

dabs of A-1. All covered with 10 sprays of Armani's Aqua Di Gio.

Watcher
12-25-2005, 01:12 PM
guys it sounds like u are delving

into the area of neuro linguistic programming - catlord and others in this thread do a google search for NLP - its

the reprogramming of youre mind and quite a few areas including hypnosis etc

DCW
12-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Let's assume you are

out and meet a Hot Chick (HC). She is physically attractive, has a good education and has started a very good

career. She is a terrific catch. Now you walk into the club and make your move. It would probably go something like

this. (and DCW, I don't mean you personally)

Dude: " Hey baby,what's up"

HC: "Hi. Not much

yet."

Dude: " Ya know I'm God's gift to women"

HC: " Wow! No shit! Really. What do you

do?

Dude: " Well a--um-- a well I---I---I (inaudiable)

HC: " HA HA HO HO HA you gotta be kidding!"

Dude: Well you should consider it an honer to know me."

HC: Laughing so hard, it's almost impossible

to understand her. Why! (tears of laughter running down her gorgeous high cheek bones) What have you ever done or

accomplished?"

Dude: Hey bitch. I'm the most attractive dude in the club"

HC: Wets herself, she's

laughing so hard. "Oh really.I think not. As a matter of fact,I'm going over to hook up with that tall,dark, and

handsome guy over there. He's a nice unassuming guy who carries himself, like a MAN. He is a medical intern at the

local University hospital.

Dude: "A- A- humma humma"

HC: "See ya little boy. And enjoy your chicken

dinner later on. And I hope you don't choke on it. HAHA LOL"

I'm not sure u understand

where I was coming from, you DON'T actually say it out loud, you just repeat in your mind.
I'ts kinda like a

personal pep talk.

DCW

tounge
12-25-2005, 02:22 PM
I very clearly understand where you

are coming from. I guess you had a problem getting the satire involved in making a point.

tounge
12-25-2005, 03:05 PM
A man's confidence in himself

comes from achievement in life. Anything else is a false bravado. And that can certainly work if you are into

fluzies or the occasional unfulfilled one night stand. But a good woman will see right through that. The saying

"Money talks and Bullshit walks" is very true when trying to hook up with a worthwhile women. Too many of you young

people are trying to look for quick and easy solutions to life's challanges. There are no shortcuts, be they NLP or

pheromones.

Kardz
12-25-2005, 06:05 PM
A man's confidence

in himself comes from achievement in life. Anything else is a false bravado. And that can certainly work if you are

into fluzies or the occasional unfulfilled one night stand. But a good woman will see right through that. The saying

"Money talks and Bullshit walks" is very true when trying to hook up with a worthwhile women. Too many of you young

people are trying to look for quick and easy solutions to life's challanges. There are no shortcuts, be they NLP or

pheromones.

Tounge you're tripping man.

Yea sure anyone can get confidence from their

accomplishments and they do. And alot of people don't.

But that's incredibly short sighted.

I've known

well off guys with money that have plenty of accomplishment but they're skiddish and trip over themselves dealing

with women. Or they are just skiddish in general.

I also know scruffy looking white trash badasses that have

accomplished next to nothing yet they stink of confidence and get laid almost at will.

And everything

inbetween.

It's not always about money or what you've done.

It's thoughts, experiences, and working on

your inner game. You either make the decision to be comfortable with who you are and what you got or you struggle

with yourself.

Once your comfortable with who you are, flaws and strengths, it's not hard to be confident. We

all have different techniques or methods for doing it.

It's not just psyching yourself up and trying to

project some fake persona. It's mentally developing and changing who you are.

Psyching yourself up is just a

momentary feeling. Especially if you've got confidence issues and it's just to meet a female. Chances are if it's

like that, the second the moment comes your going to be paralyzed with fear or nervousness anyway.

On the other

hand, i've known guys totally working on themselves and used some kind of trigger with an emotional association or

mental mode they've gone into once they triggered it. It was like a self programmed hypnoses of sorts.

As

complex as the human mind is your a retard if you actually believe the only way you can gain confidence in yourself

is accomplishment.

Ryan

DCW
12-25-2005, 07:06 PM
I guess Anthony Robbins and others

that preach the benefits of positive thinking have it all wrong.
The different between wining and losing in a

track sprint is a fraction of a second, so why do athletics take the time to walk slowly down the track before the

race?
I’ll tell you why; they do this because they’re painting a visual picture of a positive outcome.
A good

free throw shooter often practice with his eyes closed, he can see the net in his mind and is able to make the

shot.
I heard about a guy in Missouri ( I think) who would walk into a crowded room and in little or no time the

room would be empty with him sitting there by himself.
I’m told that he doesn’t smell, isn’t wearing a dress or

anything apparent, he just has NEGATIVE ENERGY, have you ever seen the movie The Cooler?

Look, there IS a

relationship on how we see ourselves and how others perceive us especially in dating.
You attitude and how you

project yourself MAY determine your success.
I always make a point to enter a room, with potential conquests with

a smile on my face rather than a nasty frown.

As for pheromones, I have gotten attention while wearing them

and without, but I do believe that the sense of smell can be manipulated to your advantage.

Just trying to

make a point, nothing wrong with different points of view especially when it come to my favorite topic

WOMEN!!!

DCW

Kardz
12-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Hey Tounge,

Break it down.

This is a forum for discussion after all. And noone here seems to be agreeing with you.

I think if anyone needs

to explain themselves it's you.

belgareth
12-25-2005, 07:47 PM
I don't have time to write it

out now but Tounge is right, IMO. It's something that's been discussed time and again here. Tomorrow morning when

I have time I'll add more but am in complete agreement with him on this.

catlord17
12-26-2005, 01:05 AM
As a man thinketh, so is he.

belgareth
12-26-2005, 05:34 AM
A pep talk is a great thing and

can be a big help. Anthony Robbins has some good ideas that help. But he doesn't tell you to try to do something

you are unprepared for either. The sprinter you see walking the track has also spent hundreds of hours becoming a

good sprinter. All the pep talk in the world isn't going to be worth a hill of beans to the guy who has never been

on the track. We see it all the time at the dojo. Some kid comes in and practces for six months or so and may have

his green belt. He knows he's tough! Mouths off to the badass down the street and learns just how far self

confidence will get you.

What I believe Tounge was trying to point out is that no pep talk, magic mone mixes or

mind game is going to hold up for long if there isn't substance and ability to back it up. I hear enough of my SO

and her friends laughing about the phonies they meet and have seen it professionally often enough myself to believe

it's absolutely true. You may get away with it for a few minutes but sooner or later the veneer is going to wear

thin. Substance and ability takes time and effort but is worth it.

tim929
12-26-2005, 09:02 AM
I dont think your natural

pheromone output will change a whole lot but there is alot to be said for the countenance that you present and how

people will respond to that.As an example,because I am a long time native of the town I live in,I often see people

who are lost and need directions.They arent hard to spot and I have always made it a point to help these wayward

travelers when I see them in need of accurate directions.On many occasions,after stopping to help someone and direct

them to where they need to go,I have heard the words..."Thank you very much,officer." Now I should point out,I am

not a police officer...I dont wear a uniform of any sort...more often than not I am found in blue jeans and a sweat

shirt.But something about my approach and my persona when I am in "mister helpful mode" screams "cop!"I dont know

why,but it just sorta happens that way.Countenance has alot to do with how people will view you and what they will

expect of you.

tounge
12-26-2005, 09:24 AM
A pep talk is a

great thing and can be a big help. Anthony Robbins has some good ideas that help. But he doesn't tell you to try to

do something you are unprepared for either. The sprinter you see walking the track has also spent hundreds of hours

becoming a good sprinter. All the pep talk in the world isn't going to be worth a hill of beans to the guy who has

never been on the track. We see it all the time at the dojo. Some kid comes in and practces for six months or so and

may have his green belt. He knows he's tough! Mouths off to the badass down the street and learns just how far self

confidence will get you.

What I believe Tounge was trying to point out is that no pep talk, magic mone mixes or

mind game is going to hold up for long if there isn't substance and ability to back it up. I hear enough of my SO

and her friends laughing about the phonies they meet and have seen it professionally often enough myself to believe

it's absolutely true. You may get away with it for a few minutes but sooner or later the veneer is going to wear

thin. Substance and ability takes time and effort but is worth it.

Well said and exactly my

point. I used the words "FALSE BRAVADO" and that is what many youngins mistake for confidence. If you build your

house (life) on sand, rather than rock, than eventually it will collapse from the storms that life brings.

I

certainly agree with positive thought, but it must lead to action and positive results.

DCW
12-26-2005, 09:45 AM
A pep talk is a

great thing and can be a big help. Anthony Robbins has some good ideas that help. But he doesn't tell you to try to

do something you are unprepared for either. The sprinter you see walking the track has also spent hundreds of hours

becoming a good sprinter. All the pep talk in the world isn't going to be worth a hill of beans to the guy who has

never been on the track. We see it all the time at the dojo. Some kid comes in and practces for six months or so and

may have his green belt. He knows he's tough! Mouths off to the badass down the street and learns just how far self

confidence will get you.

What I believe Tounge was trying to point out is that no pep talk, magic mone mixes

or mind game is going to hold up for long if there isn't substance and ability to back it up. I hear enough of my

SO and her friends laughing about the phonies they meet and have seen it professionally often enough myself to

believe it's absolutely true. You may get away with it for a few minutes but sooner or later the veneer is going to

wear thin. Substance and ability takes time and effort but is worth it.

I said that the

difference between wining and loosing is a fraction of a second, that should tell you that the sprinter has trained

and is QUALIFIED to be in the race.
I never said that he was some Joe Blow who walked on the track for the first

time. I also made reference to a basketball player who "PRACTICES" free throws with his eyes closed, seeing his

objective in his mind before the big game, once again not some novice who just stepped on the

court.

Look the point I'm trying to make here is that if you see your objective, if you relive it in

your mind over and over then you will start to behave in a pattern that may lead to sucess.
It has worked for

me.

DCW

belgareth
12-26-2005, 09:52 AM
I said that the

difference between wining and loosing is a fraction of a second, that should tell you that the sprinter has trained

and is QUALIFIED to be in the race.
I never said that he was some Joe Blow who walked on the track for the first

time. I also made reference to a basketball player who "PRACTICES" free throws with his eyes closed, seeing his

objective in his mind before the big game, once again not some novice who just stepped on the court.

Look

the point I'm trying to make here is that if you see your objective, if you relive it in your mind over and over

then you will start to behave in a pattern that may lead to sucess.
It has worked for me.

DCW
I

believe that too. When I used to compete I always visualized myself the victor in the tournament. When I started my

business I planned for a point several years down the road and created everything based on that. At no time did I

ever believe I'd fail, everything I did was pointed towards success. Positive thinking is very important, IMO.

However, backing it up with the time and hard work to be what you visualize is just as, if not more, important.

PheroQuirk
12-26-2005, 10:37 AM
I (and several of my friends) work in an industry where year-end bonus is the largest component

of your pay. Now in the early stages of your career in this industry, bonuses and increases in pay are often fairly

predictable and the announcement rarely comes as a big surprise. And the pay in the early years is small when

considered in relation to what you will be making a handful of years later.

Yet it became a joke amongst us

as to how utterly predictably success with women for us would spike around bonus season (different dates for each of

us) and then fall off over the coming weeks. Nobody particularly felt they were behaving differently yet women

seemed to have a different perception.

I think this must have to do with a spike in testosterone and

serotonin levels, similar to that observed in supporters of the winning team after sports matches.

In primate

males you tend to see an evolution in serotonin+testosterone levels after each challenge for dominance with another

male. And give a low-ranking monkey some Prozac to boost serotonin levels, introduce him into a new troupe and his

status becomes substantially higher (even though that monkey basically has the same immune status and physical

capacity to win a fight).

That makes me inclined to think that - although clearly tounge and belgareth are

right about substance winning out over a superficial veneer in the end - one shouldn't neglect the value of

psyching oneself up (and of avoiding any potentially negative catalyst to confidence) before social

events.

I'm generally not a big fan of the author of the piece that follows, but in this case I think he is

right on the money.

http://www.bristollair.com/outergame/skills/howtobeagoodwing/

Hope if

controversial this is at least controversial in an interesting way. Here are another couple of links to stuff on

test, serotonin, aggression and

dominance...

http://salmon.psy.plym.ac.uk/year2/aggression/aggression.html
http://hackvan.

com/pub/stig/scripture/star-wars/the-psychology-of-dominance.txt

Sigma
12-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Psyching yourself up isn't about

creating a "false bravado" its more a matter of getting your body and mind in the righy physical and mental state

before entering a physically, mentally, or emotionally strenuous situation. The going theory is that your body has

different physical and mental states (different levels of testosterone, serotonin, endorphins etc etc etc), which

are activated under certain conditions. Acts like a runner walking the track before a race, a basketball player

visualizing a free-throw shot, a boxer shadow boxing before a match, aren't a tool for creating a false sense of

confidence, they are merely a means to activating the right physical and mental state. It's true that psyching

oneself up won't make the runner win the race, basketball player make the shot, or the boxer win the match, but

thats beside the point, and outside the context of the original topic. It's again, merely a method of putting

yourself in the right mental and physical state.

David D. mentions similar practices in the dating world. He

mentions practicing different mental states by remembering times when you felt confident, and putting yourself back

into that state of mind. That way the confidence you're projecting is confidence you're feeling of your own

merit, and not some artificial tool to fool women into thinking you really are confident. Again its a matter of

activating the right physical and mental states that are appropriate to the situation.

DCW
12-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Psyching yourself up

isn't about creating a "false bravado" its more a matter of getting your body and mind in the righy physical and

mental state before entering a physically, mentally, or emotionally strenuous situation. The going theory is that

your body has different physical and mental states (different levels of testosterone, serotonin, endorphins etc etc

etc), which are activated under certain conditions. Acts like a runner walking the track before a race, a

basketball player visualizing a free-throw shot, a boxer shadow boxing before a match, aren't a tool for creating a

false sense of confidence, they are merely a means to activating the right physical and mental state. It's true

that psyching oneself up won't make the runner win the race, basketball player make the shot, or the boxer win the

match, but thats beside the point, and outside the context of the original topic. It's again, merely a method of

putting yourself in the right mental and physical state.

David D. mentions similar practices in the dating

world. He mentions practicing different mental states by remembering times when you felt confident, and putting

yourself back into that state of mind. That way the confidence you're projecting is confidence you're feeling of

your own merit, and not some artificial tool to fool women into thinking you really are confident. Again its a

matter of activating the right physical and mental states that are appropriate to the

situation.

Yes...Yes that's exactly my point.
Everyone sends a conscious and unconscious

signal to others that may affect how you’re perceived in the outside world no withstanding other stereotypical

attitudes and learned behavior.

DCW

Sigma
12-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Yes...Yes that's

exactly my point.
Everyone sends a conscious and unconscious signal to others that may affect how you’re perceived

in the outside world no withstanding other stereotypical attitudes and learned behavior.

DCW

Yep.

Unfortunately, every thread started on this forum eventually breaks down to "pheromones/clothes/mental tricks/etc

alone won't do it for you if you lack ____", which is a shame because this is a topic that I'd really like to see

discussed further.

Anyway.... I think a lot of people discount the power of the cognitive mind and human

imagination to affect different aspects of our physical being. Even artificially induced feelings of confidence,

well-being, or even sadness and pain can have a dramatic impact on our bodies physically, and could, hypothetically,

alter our pheromone productions. A horror flick, for instance, can create an artificial sense of fear that causes

spikes in andrenaline. The sense of fear is entirely imaginary, and people consciously know that there's no real

physical danger, however the mental and physical body of a person is altered substancially enough to activate a

"fight or flight" type respnse.

If such responses can be created artificially, then I see no reason why we

couldn't artificially manipulate our own pheromone levels.

belgareth
12-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Pheroquirk said something that

could be continued. He describes a group of people who seem to be showing on the outside what they feel on the

inside and it affecting their results. I can't argue whether it is just the attitide they display or if it is an

increase in pheromone production or some combination but you can see that their effect on others is affected by what

is happening inside their heads. OK, are they thinking "I've got the money to spend right now and can afford to

persue these women" Or are they just reflecting an optimistic outlook that they have because their bank account just

got bigger?

Realistically, in a bar hitting on some woman trying to get laid it doesn't really matter what's

going on in their head so long as they get the results they are after, right? I don't have a problem with that so

long as both parties are looking for the same thing. It's honest, upfront, healthy leachery and is fine. If a state

of mind helps you accomplish that and you can manpulate your state of mine through a pep talk, great.

I am

arguing, and I think Tounge is too, that it is only good in the short term. Next week you are going to need to do it

again with somebody else. That's fine too if that's what you are looking for. But...in the long term, you have to

do more to accomplish anything lasting. That's all we are saying.

Because of my interest in such things I'd

like to see more discussion on the subject of whether you can really control you body well enough to control your

pheromone signature. I doubt most of us would be willing to practice the level of discipline needed to accomplish

that but learning about it could be interesting.

tounge
12-26-2005, 05:07 PM
Too many of you guys are confusing

self-visualization, with real confidence. I'm sure Tiger Woods sees himself making every putt and hitting every

shot perfect before he does it. But he still misses. He gets his supreme confidence from the fact that he has won

big tournaments. He has accomplished. His confidence builds on that. You are are comparing apples and oranges when

you look at it.

But in pertaining to the original topic, I surmise that you could probably think your way to a

better pheromone signature. But, then of course you could think your way free of cancer or heart disease too. Same

priciples would apply, no?

Kardz
12-26-2005, 05:09 PM
Personally, the way I see it is

like this.

Guy 1 comes in, he's had a bad day. For whatever reason he's gotten some crappy news and he's in a

bad mood. When he gets to work, everyone can see it. His body language, facial expressions, everything is

different.

Guy 2 is totally the opposite. Good day, good news, excited, happy, confident, etc. Even alittle bit

cocky and is throwing around some witty, playful banter.

It's all about what you project. Now someone mentioned

earlier the type of job they have, and it being incredibly predictable and how women flocked to them as they made

their yearly bonuses and it tapered off later.

You don't really pay attention to that stuff, but i'm willing

to bet their body language changed alot. And so how they projected themselves changed entirely.

I could see that

with your guys yearly bonuses coming, success with women spiking, then as time went on the excitement, extra

confidence, or whatever died down.

I can't say thats what happened, but i'm willing to bet in your average

situation thats the typical of things. And most people don't realize what they're doing with their body/voice

changes alot.

They're focusing on other people/their environment. Not whats inside or what they're

subconciously doing.

Body language and voice tone are by far the most effective ways and the majority of how

humans communicate.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

With different, more exilerating emotions

going through your body, the change in mental state...I'm sure it could make a pheremone increase. I don't know if

it compares to a few dabs or drops of synthetics but i'm sure it's there and helps alittle.

But i'd say in

general if you can work on your mental state and thoughts and being secure with them and yourself, and realizing

from time to time feeling bad or insecure about something really stupid is not a good thing. And getting intot he

habbit of speaking with a deeper voice tone and taking a more dominant/leader like role in social situations along

with projecting confidence/dominance through your body language it's going to help alot.

As for mones, i'd say

they can be a big help if your not coming from a place where your inner child is almost always in fetal position. A

few dabs of this and that and alittle something under your nose can "help" change your mental state and "help" you

project something more.

Note I emphasized "help". If anything they're a nice little synthetic supplement.

Also as a side note, I do believe people have some limited power over their bodies people don't normally use.

Power of suggestion is powerful. It's not much different from hypnosis imo.

I read about some guy that

suggested to himself every night when his wife/gf was about to have a baby, or shortly thereafter, that he would and

could produce milk. This was the guy suggesting this to himself. And sure enough he swelled up on 1 of the 2 sides,

and found out men indeed could produce milk and nurse kids.

I also remembered some side note in the article of

some guys embarassingly and unwantingly producing milk to some extent. So aparently men, or atleast some, are

biologically able to produce milk. And that the male nipple is fully functional and able to release it.

To me

that just goes to power of suggestion and being able to effect more than what we realize.

Ryan

surfs_up
12-26-2005, 05:46 PM
watching Tiger over the years I've learned to see the minimal cues when's he's in reasonably deep

trance and on his game versus when he's not in trance and his game sucks. You can actually see ahead of time from

the expression on his face when he's going to miss a putt, you can feel it, like he's choosing ahead of time for

some unconscious reason to miss the putt, fight with his girlfriend or something. A lot of people have unconscious

resistances to goals they consciously believe they desire, some of these are called "hypnotic curses" by one of the

major practitioners in the field, like maybe a guy has an unconscious sexual competition with his father for the

attentions of women in general, and everytime as a kid he felt/expressed a natural desire for a beautiful woman and

his dad was around his dad became angry or made sarcastic remarks, then the kid internalizes this (these messages

are called "introjects", or as another psychologist calls it "being possesed by aliens") and every time he is turned

on by a beautiful babe he starts to crumple inside feeling the emotional residue of withering criticism. The sad

truth is many people are negatively programmed to some extent by dysfunctional family dynamics, maybe not massively,

but their A game may be undercut by negative early energy. I had a lot of bad programming from unhealthy religious

figures, ministers who held themselves out as having a hotline to God, these dudes were wretchedly fucked up most

definitely on a sexual level, although they never molested anyone to my knowledge they seemd to have transformed

their massive sexual frustrations into non-stop head fucking.. took years of hard work to pry that garbage out of my

head... the thing about the unconscious is it IS unconscious, you have no idea how powerfully it runs you, shapes

your interactions, draws people and energies to you and repels other people...

Sigma
12-26-2005, 05:53 PM
I think you guys are reading too

much into it. It isn't a matter how confident you are as a person at all, I reiterate that its merely a matter of

manipulating your cognitive/physical states, which I'm sure most people do even unconsiously. It isn't

necessarily something as complicated as giving yourself a pep talk....it can be something as simple as closing your

eyes for two seconds to put things in perspective....any act that triggers a shift in your hormone brain/chemical

levels. Personally, I have a habit of smacking a fist into an open palm. There's ton's of documentation on

mental/physical states if you're interested in reading up on it. I was honestly first exposed to it in an

Industiral-Organizational Psychology course.

belgareth
12-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Let's drop the personal

remarks and insults so I don't have to close this thread.

Thanks

Belgareth

Kardz
12-26-2005, 07:00 PM
People do it all the time. They

think of something else and change their state of mind or they attach some kind of mental state or association to an

action or thought.

But like what I said about the article I read among other things about the guy being able to

produce milk, and got there by willfully suggesting it to himself every night like he was telling his unconcious to

do it for him and then it eventually and obviously happening.

I guess thinking about something like that would

be more effective. Whereas i'd figure a thought or state of mind or emotional feeling would only be effective

toward that for so long.

But suggesting it to your unconcious...

I couldn't tell ya for sure though. I'm

theorizing. I could be wrong, or it could just be a different way.

Have you guys read "Think and grow rich" by

Napoleon Hill?

He has a number of steps for success. Getting to the point where you feel BURNING DESIRE and you

HAVE to achieve it, to writing down goals and expressing on paper what you'll contribute to it's end, with a very

clear and desicive view on what it is you want among a number of other things. But one of the things you do is read

and suggest to yourself that you'll achieve it, your committed, and you basically enter into a contract with

yourself to attain it. And you read things of this nature to yourself every night and persue it until your brain and

thoughts express themself in an outward physical action.

It touches base on ALOT of things, and is probably one

of the best self improvement books i've read.

And it's basically how I see you can suggest to yourself to do

these things. Suggesting to your unconcious what you want among other techniques or branching out more from that.

If you guys have some kind of p2p software you can probably find the ebook on there. It might make alittle more

sense and put things into perspective if you've glanced over it. But otherwise it's a pretty good book if any of

you are into self improvement and reading at all.

belgareth
12-26-2005, 08:37 PM
No offense intended but I'm

more than a little sceptical about a male lactating. Was it documented by medical professionals? I'm happy to be

proven wrong but it would take some pretty serious proof before I'd accept it.

For the rest of it, without

motivation, nothing is possible. You fail before you ever begin if you don't believe you can do something and have

the desire to do it. If you have the right motivation you can accomplish impressive feats.

tim929
12-26-2005, 08:52 PM
There is a growing body of

evidence that indicates state of mind has a profound influence on not only ones own health and well being,but the

health and well being of those closest to us.People who pray,for example have a considerably faster recovery rate

than people who dont pray when faced with major illness or surgery.More over,when people pray FOR those who are

facing a major illness there is a marked improvement in recovery times as well,weather they know they are being

prayed for or not.Many who practice eastern techniques like yoga and so forth have developed the ability to alter

their bodys function in many rather startling ways through meditation.As for men being able to lactate...yes,men can

lactate and produce milk.It has been documented and any man can do it.Im not sure if its the same quality as mothers

milk but I dont see why it wouldnt be with the exception of tasting alot like beer:lol: Im still working on

visualizing myself a bigger weener (if I make progress with that I will let you all know:thumbsup: )

The concept

of visualization being a part of acheving results has been a foundation of martial arts for a bazillion

years.Athletes have practiced it for ever and even actors and actresses use visualization techniques befor a

performance.Pilots in aerobatic competitions use it,corperate execs use it befor a presentation.Some of these

examples are very shallow,but they make baisicly the same point.And its not a big stretch of the imagination to

think that proper visualization techniques will have an impact on people you make contact with on a day to day

basis.

But belgareth makes a very valid point.At some point in all this visualization some kind of fundamental

change needs to occur to cement in your being whatever it is you are trying to project through attitude.Acting will

only cary you so far,after that you need to have something to fall back on.A fundamental change in spirit is

required to be able to pay more than lip service to being "the man every woman wants." Anyone can present themselves

temporarily as a great person with a wonderful personality...hell...I do it all the time.I still have my whole

family fooled:smite:

belgareth
12-26-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm questioning the particular

case mentioned above but would be interested in anything on male lactation. My understanding is that the glands in a

male are vistigal and non-functioning since the shift in the zygot that switches it to male from female. Sorry,

don't remember the correct terminology.

Sigma
12-26-2005, 10:15 PM
But belgareth

makes a very valid point.At some point in all this visualization some kind of fundamental change needs to occur to

cement in your being whatever it is you are trying to project through attitude.Acting will only cary you so

far,after that you need to have something to fall back on.A fundamental change in spirit is required to be able to

pay more than lip service to being "the man every woman wants." Anyone can present themselves temporarily as a great

person with a wonderful personality...hell...I do it all the time.I still have my whole family

fooled:smite:

Definately true. The eventual ends to changing ones mindset is doing so until the state

that you emulate becomes a natural, programmed response....kind of like self-induced conditioning.

Experience

may be the source of one's confidence in different circumstances, however for those who lack that experience

(especially the younger members), these kinds little mind tricks can at least help get someone on their way. So in

that sense, 'psyching yourself up' from time to time isn't necessarily a short-term fix; it can and should be a

method of facilitating long-term development.

surfs_up
12-26-2005, 10:16 PM
and auditorizes, and sometimes creates feelings, smells, and other subtle sensations...

most of this is barely perceptible, right on the fringe of consciousness... this is one of the possible meanings of

Karma, the infite set of tape loops that your mind plays that creates "you"... most people do not have clear access

to this material, it's like a machine humming in the background that is perpetually re-creating your sense of self

identity... some go to psychologists who help them gain access to this internal theater and change the reels, switch

the films.... so life patterns don't have to constantly repeat... Zen masters and Yogis and prayerful people to

some extent have gained closer access to, and control over this limbic mind background music. The NLP people tried

to do it by direct manipulations of image processes and so on, but they never got much access to what was already

playing in there. They came close when they explored the structure of beliefs... like, what is a belief, anyway ?

What are your most deeply held beliefs about yourself ? How did you get them ? Most importantly, HOW does your brain

represent those beliefs to itself with such convincing power that you are compelled to act on them ? Strange, no ?

You are watching/listening to movies in your head, even as you read this, that have such a total grip on your sense

of reality, that every person who wrote their opinions in this thread was powerfully COMPELLED to do so in the way

they did. In that sense, the guy who has great luck with women is compelled to, and the guy who has no luck is also

compelled to... some people are always vulnerable to illness, some people seem to mount a powerful psychic defense

against illness, it has a lot to do with how you create MEANING... if a girl rejects you and your brain takes that

to mean you are a loathsome toad you will spend a massive amount of time insuring that you won't get rejected, if

rejection doesn't carry much meaning load, then you won't be tailoring your behavior around rejection issues...

tim929
12-27-2005, 12:59 AM
I mean it bel...guys can do

that.The question is a hormonal change as well.Im not sure how that works but it doesnt involve anything medical.But

men can in fact be conditioned to lactate.No joke...I know it sounds bizare...well...in point of fact it is

bizare...maybe alittle too bizare.Maybe I'll try it...:think:

PheroQuirk
12-27-2005, 02:47 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation

belgareth
12-27-2005, 04:59 AM
Thanks, that's a surprise.

Guess my knowledge in that area needs some updating.

tounge
12-27-2005, 05:13 AM
Why don't some of you guys put

yourself in the shoes of an attractive, succesful woman.

First off most of us agree that you have to

visualize your self as having success with the ladies. And you do have to believe that you are a good catch. No

doubt about.

Now in the eyes of a worth while women, after all the DeAngelo is Messiah thinking has wore off,

what will make you an attraction to that woman other than the one hit wonder that you might get to be with

her?

What puts you above the rest of the crowd that may be going after that women? That women is certainly

looking for a man who believes in himself, but also has the credentials to back up that belief. Hocus Pocus

self-confidence is fickle and as I wisely pointed out before, a house built on sand.

itwow
12-27-2005, 06:21 AM
A man can dream, but make sure to

spend more time to "make the dreams happen".

Trigerring enhanced emotional states (a.k.a anchoring) does help

but treat it as a crutch. In the end, a successful anchor & release should help push to make the leap.

I

knew I can do it because I had already done it!

tounge
12-27-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey Tounge,

Break it down. This is a forum for discussion after all. And noone here seems to be agreeing with you.

I

think if anyone needs to explain themselves it's you.

It seems the more intelligent folk do

agree with me. And I believe that I have explained things quite clearly. In your mind, I'm on a drug trip and

retarded, however that doesn't change the truth.

catlord17
12-28-2005, 12:53 AM
All things begin with thought.

There is nothing that did not begin as a thought, be it a skyscraper or a written word. How the thought is made

manifest is what makes the difference.

There is a big difference between being confident and acting

confident. Being confident leads to acting confident, but does not lead to stupidity. Acting confident, with

nothing to back it up, usually leads to self delusion, which leads to stupidity.

When I created my first self

confidence CD and tested it on myself, I saw real results. My whole demeanor changed, and how I carried myself and

thought about myself changed. I found it easier to interact with people I did not already know. I began to succeed

more and more easily. What exactly did that CD do? In fact, it did nothing more than change my mind. Instead of

insecurity based thoughts, I began thinking confidence, which manifested as confidence, and got confidence

results.

It has a lot to do with point of view. If you are facing North when the sun goes down, you won't

see anything much compared to if you are facing the sunset. What changed? Point of view. Results may include

deeper feelings of appreciation, relaxation, and peace. In other words, just by shifting your point of view, your

whole experience changes.

There's a big difference between what your potential is and how close you are to

achieving it. Usually this difference can in large part be attributed to faulty or failure based thinking, be it

conscious or otherwise. Increasing confidence doesn't automatically mean you go from mail room clerk to company

vice president, but it sure does put you on the right path. And that right path is what you're after.

tounge
12-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Catlord, I agree with you 100%. But

the debate here in my mind is how women percieve your level of self-confidence. After all, in almost every survey,

women say a man's most attractive trait is confidence. I just happen to think that too many young guys here and in

the area I deal in confuse cocky and confident.

catlord17
12-28-2005, 04:54 AM
Catlord, I agree

with you 100%. But the debate here in my mind is how women percieve your level of self-confidence. After all, in

almost every survey, women say a man's most attractive trait is confidence. I just happen to think that too many

young guys here and in the area I deal in confuse cocky and confident.

It's definitely easy to do,

confusing cocky with confident, especially since the dating gurus are all preaching cocky comedy. (Which does work,

by the way, but cockiness without substance is hollow and comes across poorly, as you are saying.)

The day

before yesterday, I asked my girlfriend, "What did you like about how I introduced myself to you?" This was about

three years ago, and she doesn't remember much of it, but the first thing out of her mouth was confidence. That

was the only thing she remembered definitively.

Confidence cannot be a veneer if it is going to work. It has

to be genuine. But again, you can have genuine confidence simply by changing your thinking. I tend to look at it

as appreciating what you have going for you, instead of looking at what she might not like, and also realizing that

you can do better, and going for it instead of just wishing.

One of the biggest revelations I ever had, and

this seems to apply to almost all areas of life, is that those people who succeed the most, don't take things

seriously! In other words, it really doesn't matter, because it's just a game.

Tell me, why is

Bill Gates, rich as he is, still working? Or Donald Trump? These guys are doing what they're doing because it's

a strategy game for them. They have only their entertainment value to lose. It's the same with guys who are

uber-successful with women. It's just a game to them. They see themselves as having nothing to lose, and this

keeps them from being insecure.

When you stop letting yourself feel that you have something to lose, you

respond a lot differently. And of course, beautiful women are a dime a dozen (which is why the top modeling

agencies can be so damned picky, by the way). It doesn't matter if she's beautiful physically, because there's

always another beauty just around the corner. And once you start to really understand that, there's nothing to

lose, and your confidence with "beautiful" women soars. (EDIT: It seems only fair that I make it plain, attractive

men are also a dime a dozen. I'm not trying to make women into objects here.)

What it boils down to,

ultimately, is this: It's just a game. Relax, enjoy!

I think the reason women like the type of men they do,

the cocky/funny types, is because they express themselves with this confidence that says, "It's just a game to me,

I have nothing to lose." Which in turn says, "I'm wealthy/powerful/successful enough to be safe doing this."

Which in turn says, "GOOD GENES!"

(EDIT: Making a game out of it does not mean playing mind games with

people.) :cheers:

Gegogi
12-28-2005, 12:36 PM
Male lactation? That's a first

for me as well. I'll tell my GF to stay off my nubbies!

PheroQuirk
12-28-2005, 01:13 PM
When I created my first self confidence CD and tested it on myself, I saw real results. My

whole demeanor changed, and how I carried myself and thought about myself changed. I found it easier to interact

with people I did not already know. I began to succeed more and more easily. What exactly did that CD do? In

fact, it did nothing more than change my mind. Instead of insecurity based thoughts, I began thinking confidence,

which manifested as confidence, and got confidence results.

I'd be curious to hear more about

this CD - how did you go about making it? What was the content? I had a quick look and couldn't see anything you

already posted on this - apologies if you have already done so.

catlord17
12-28-2005, 01:23 PM
I'd be

curious to hear more about this CD - how did you go about making it? What was the content? I had a quick look and

couldn't see anything you already posted on this - apologies if you have already done so.

PM me, or

else someone will accuse me of advertising.

Sigma
12-28-2005, 08:42 PM
Catlord, I agree

with you 100%. But the debate here in my mind is how women percieve your level of self-confidence. After all, in

almost every survey, women say a man's most attractive trait is confidence. I just happen to think that too many

young guys here and in the area I deal in confuse cocky and confident.

I happen to agree with you on the

idea that cockiness and confidence are two different things, and that in certain cases cockiness can actually be a

sign of insecurity. My friend acts that way, and sometimes I'd really like to put him in his place by calling him

out for actin like such a prick, but I'd rather not stoop down to his level.

However putting yourself in a

confident state of mind isn't as superficial as simply changing the way you act by putting up a front, its changing

the you genuinely feel. Feeling confident is a state of mind, as is feeling insecure. Everyone is capable of

being in in a confident state, or an insecure state depending on the environment they're in or the stimuli around

them. Guys that are successful with women approach women with a genuine confident state of mind, while those who

aren't so great with them usually approach them in an insecure state.

The lines between confidence and

insecurity are fluid though - we all have reasons to feel confident, and reasons to feel insecure. The trick is

programming your mind to naturally be in a confident state with women by bringing to mind the attributes about

yourself that you're confident about, and not letting yourself be overwhelmed by that which makes you feel

insecure. So when you meet women, don't concern yourself with the fact you lack experience with women, are

over-weight, got a bad hair cut etc etc...focus on the fact that you're a good converstationalist, you're

successful, make good money, etc etc etc.

Thats all there is to it.

phersurf
12-29-2005, 02:37 PM
A man's

confidence in himself comes from achievement in life. Anything else is a false bravado. And that can certainly work

if you are into fluzies or the occasional unfulfilled one night stand. But a good woman will see right through that.

The saying "Money talks and Bullshit walks" is very true when trying to hook up with a worthwhile women. Too many of

you young people are trying to look for quick and easy solutions to life's challanges. There are no shortcuts, be

they NLP or pheromones.

I now plenty of guys that are not major achievers but have total

confidence.

One of my aquaintances makes about 50K, lives in a 1 bedroom condo, drives a 5 year old Honda

and was dating a Century City lawyer for 5 years (she probably made 4 times what he made). Now he's with a Bev

Hills real estate agent.

Women are attracted to confident guys that have high status. You can have both of

these without what would be considered major achievments.

NaughtieGirl
12-29-2005, 02:58 PM
I now

plenty of guys that are not major achievers but have total confidence.

One of my aquaintances makes about 50K,

lives in a 1 bedroom condo, drives a 5 year old Honda and was dating a Century City lawyer for 5 years (she probably

made 4 times what he made). Now he's with a Bev Hills real estate agent.

Women are attracted to confident guys

that have high status. You can have both of these without what would be considered major achievments.

And that is because .... unlike what many men think, women are NOT always drawn to financial success. Especially

if we have a decent job of our own that we love.

To me a strong man, confident and with well-defined moral

values (provided those values mesh with mine) and tons of overall charm, wittiness and intelligence - is imminently

more attractive.

phersurf
12-29-2005, 03:24 PM
And that is

because .... unlike what many men think, women are NOT always drawn to financial success. Especially if we have a

decent job of our own that we love.

And that's what the much derided (on this board anyways) David D

teaches men.

No matter what several people here think, it is possible to improve your confidence and status

using various tools. At first they may not be totally congruent (fake it until you make it), but success breeds more

success.

tounge
12-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Where the hell have I said

financial success equates to confidence. I know many people who are lower middle class and have genuine

self-confidence.

The problem with you DeAngelo lemmings, is you must think men were not successful with

women before Davey boy showed you the promised land.

FWIW, I like DeAngelo and think he gives terrific

advice. However, many men have no need to fork over dough for an E-Book, the Super CD series and the Super Super

Duper highly secret only he knows DVD SET FOR $299.99.

This stuff is common sense. Men have been attracting

women for centuries.

Achievement can be many things besides financial or worldly success, but confidence

must come from a solid foundation. And confidence build on itself, when you achieve your goals.

phersurf
12-30-2005, 01:15 PM
The

problem with you DeAngelo lemmings, is you must think men were not successful with women before Davey boy showed you

the promised land.

Absolutely wrong! We all know guys that are good with women. I had a cousin that

did almost everything that DD does years before DD. Anytime I asked my cousin for help he would just tell me to be

myself. Unforunatley, "myself" was a nice guy that would compliment women and try to impress them.

DD uses

many examples of men (and gives them credit) that are "naturally" good with women long before he was around. He is

just one of the first to actually see what they were doing and document it.

FWIW, I like DeAngelo and

think he gives terrific advice. However, many men have no need to fork over dough for an E-Book, the Super CD series

and the Super Super Duper highly secret only he knows DVD SET FOR $299.99.

YOur right. Many men

don't need to buy any of his stuff. But just as many (probably more) would totally benifit from his info. I've had

my share of women and relationships. But after DD I feel like I'm much more in control of the direction any

relationship I'm involved in will take. And I'm also dating higher quality women.

This stuff is

common sense. Men have been attracting women for centuries.

Common sense! Where in any

mainstream advice were men ever told that playfully insulting women and busting their balls would create

attraction?

tounge
12-30-2005, 01:25 PM
Absolutely wrong!

We all know guys that are good with women. I had a cousin that did almost everything that DD does years before DD.

Anytime I asked my cousin for help he would just tell me to be myself. Unforunatley, "myself" was a nice guy that

would compliment women and try to impress them.

DD uses many examples of men (and gives them credit) that are

"naturally" good with women long before he was around. He is just one of the first to actually see what they were

doing and document it.

YOur right. Many men don't need to buy any of his stuff. But just as many

(probably more) would totally benifit from his info. I've had my share of women and relationships. But after DD I

feel like I'm much more in control of the direction any relationship I'm involved in will take. And I'm also

dating higher quality women.

Common sense! Where in any mainstream advice were men ever told that

playfully insulting women and busting their balls would create attraction?

Sorry, but playfully

insulting women and busting their balls is not what creates attraction. It can amplify it somewhat but it does not

create it.

Look, I've told you before,if DeAngelo works for you, than more power to you. I'm just

suspicious of all these dating guru sights that charge people an arm and a leg, when this advice is readily

avaliable with little cost. And I really get a kick out of the gurus that try to con guys out of their hard earned

moola, with the promise that they can attract any women, at anytime, and only they have the "MAGIC" formula.

catlord17
12-31-2005, 02:10 AM
Tounge, I 'd like you to

think on this. A beautiful woman is usually harder to get because she knows she's beautiful, right? But how does

she know this? Nobody starts off by looking in the mirror and saying, "I'm just all that." We all form our self

image based initially on what other people tell us, whether it be through words, body language, or

actions.

That super hot babe believes she's super hot because several hundred, or possibly thousand people

told her she is in various ways, repeatedly, consistently.

Right?

Well what if I happen to think

she's ugly? Does that make her self image change? Probably not.

So who's right? Is she a 10, as 1,000

people have told her, or a 2, as I decide to think? Or, is she a 5, as someone else might decide?

Of course

she believes she's super hot because she's been told the same thing over and over again. And she has real

confidence that she is super hot because she's gotten used to these statements to this effect. That confidence

didn't come from her winning the Miss USA pageant. It came from the thousand times she had the same BS repeated to

her.

Now if I make a CD that tells me that I'm now a confident guy, and it does so 750 times per hour, and I

listen to it an hour a day for 30 days, I've been told I am a confident guy 22,500 times. Chances are good that at

that point, I'll believe it, and act on that belief, and I will be confident. Is that confidence any different

than the confidence of the HB about her being a HB?

Likewise, take my cousin for example. He's a guy who

knows about anything you could want to know about construction. He's very good as a foreman, in fact, and he

handles complex situations with admirable ease. In other words, he knows what he's doing, and he has the

confidence that comes from knowing what he's doing.

Now he didn't get his confidence just because someone

told him he was confident, he got his confidence by doing a job until he was familiar with it. And what is that but

building a series of experiences that can then allow for a prediction of a similar result? Same as the first two

examples, only now it's a physical thing. "If I hold a nail this way, I'll avoid smashing my thumb."

My

point here is that there's no difference between confidence that comes from words alone and confidence that comes

from accomplishments, because the subconscious mind cannot distingush between them. If you visualize yourself

succeeding with women, and you do it enough, you'll have the same level of confidence with women as the guy who

actually did it. Same thing with visualizing working out. Same thing with anything.

Emotions come from the

subconscious, and the subconscious has no critical thinking capacity. It believes whatever you tell it. And

whatever it believes, it tries to make real. This is why a woman can get a breast reduction and have to have it

re-done a year or two later. If she never changed her self image in her mind, her subconscious works to re-build

her body to match it.

In the end, everything you experience depends directly on what "program" your

subconscious is "running". And if you change that program, your reality changes to reflect it. That's why

hypnosis, visualizations, subliminals and all the rest work.

tounge
12-31-2005, 08:09 AM
Dude take your "AGENDA" and stick

it. You have only three posts here and you think you are capable of casting judgements. Your posts and your attitude

reek of hypocrisy. And I have no futher use of any dialogue with you or your "AGENDA".

Catlord, There is

a difference in confidence from doing things, and just being told things. Your cousin developed confidence in doing

things and learnig things. The chick was always told she was hot. So what. Just because she is good looking, that

makes her a confident woman? She could hear how hot she is 1000 times a day. And yet she could be filled with

insecurites as many hot looking women are.

This disscusion has gone as far as it needs to go for me. It is

obvious that there are two different levels of thought here, and they are not congruent.

This thread should

probably be moved to Open,since it isn't even on the pheromone topic anymore. And I have no more time to waste with

it.

slick
12-31-2005, 08:18 AM
wow, i can feel the tension!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
have a good one
:cheers::cheers:

Sigma
12-31-2005, 11:31 AM
Dude take your

"AGENDA" and stick it. You have only three posts here and you think you are capable of casting judgements. Your

posts and your attitude reek of hypocrisy. And I have no futher use of any dialogue with you or your "AGENDA".

Catlord, There is a difference in confidence from doing things, and just being told things. Your cousin

developed confidence in doing things and learnig things. The chick was always told she was hot. So what. Just

because she is good looking, that makes her a confident woman? She could hear how hot she is 1000 times a day. And

yet she could be filled with insecurites as many hot looking women are.

This disscusion has gone as far as it

needs to go for me. It is obvious that there are two different levels of thought here, and they are not

congruent.

This thread should probably be moved to Open,since it isn't even on the pheromone topic anymore. And

I have no more time to waste with it.

And on the same note, someone could have quite a bit of experience

in a particular area, but still be rife with insecurity if they don't have the right mentallity. Things aren't as

black and white as you make them sound, and there are other perspectives in the world other than your own. The

fault in your argument was never the fact that you were more right or wrong, both sides were right in their own

respect. - where you fell short is in your unwillingness to understand another perspective, while most of the other

posters conceded your point to an extent. and yes all the tasteless insults that you resulted to, some of which

almost got the thread deleted, didn't do much to build your credibility either.

oscar
12-31-2005, 12:21 PM
It's partly my fault that

this thread got ugly.

A previously banned user, who rather than appeal his banning chose instead to simply

register a new username, was doing a bit of year-end trolling here this weekend.

I knew who it was quite early

on, but chose to let him post for a couple of reasons, one of which was just to see if he could "make nice".

Evidently not.

I'm not particularly happy when ANY members get personal or insulting with other members, but

when it comes to banned users slinking in and causing disruptions I get especially defensive.

A Happy New Year

to ALL!

Oscar :)

tounge
12-31-2005, 01:40 PM
My last response in this

thread.

Dear sigma, The thread was taken to insults by the same poster using different names, as I suspected.

The problem is you don't agree with me like the other poster but didn't stoop to his underhanded tactics. And the

reason he did that is because he could not refute my points.

The difference is I understand where you and

your buddies are coming from. You say you can see what I was saying yet you still don't seem to grasp it. I have

given up on the subject, since I don't give a hoot what you people think on the subject. To each his own.

DrSmellThis
12-31-2005, 03:43 PM
It helps in understanding all

this to start with the strong assumption that every emotion, and thought with (even subtle) emotional correlates, is

reflected, without exception, in the hormones and pheromones you produce.

This is part of the benefit of the

holistic approach to evoking attraction that myself and some of the other senior forum members have so often

endorsed. You are creating a genuinely good relationship with persons potentially appropriate for you.

When

combining that insight with a natural approach to hygiene and body musk management (see: "not bathing for a week"

thread for a humorous intro), one should be able to improve ones chances.

For example, you might want to wear an

unwashed shirt your wore during an attractive mental state, or be sure to rinse and exfoliate your body after an

unattractive mental experience.

tim929
12-31-2005, 05:09 PM
originaly posted by

NaughtieGirl

And that is because .... unlike what many men think, women are NOT always drawn to financial

success. Especially if we have a decent job of our own that we love.

To me a strong man, confident and with

well-defined moral values (provided those values mesh with mine) and tons of overall charm, wittiness and

intelligence - is imminently more attractive.

You have no idea how many times I have heard women say

that.Its not all about that money,fame or what ever.Women are looking for MEN...not MALES.Being male simply means

that the stem got left on the apple.Being a man requires character,personal standards,skills and a brain to go with

it all.A man is a capable person all by him self.Its something that our scociety (western scociety) doesnt seem to

teach any more.How to be an independant thinker with standards and morals and character.

A little known factoid

( I have a million dollars worth of useless information stored in my brain) When the Titanic sank,boys of twelve

years or older were considered MEN! Twelve years old...MEN! If you wander around the shopping mall or local hang out

and look around for twelve year old men,I would be willing to bet you will only find spoiled children.The United

Nations keeps track of the number of "children" currently serving in various conflicts as soldiers.These kids,in

many cases younger than twelve are considered old enough within thier culture to be placed in combat rolls.There

were thirteen year olds LEADING troops and rebels in Africa last year.

The British Navy in the17th,18th and 19th

century sent kids as young as thirteen out on combat vessels...not as deck hands but as junior officers!They were

old enough to give orders AND expect them to be followed.These were the children of aristocracy and they were

expected to "grow a pair" and lead men under dangerous and often violent conditions.These were privilaged

kids...privilaged kids today get a video game console and an allowance,not rank and authority over combat

veterans.Funny thing was that the sailors they commanded did everything they could to help them lead!For the good of

the child who would one day(early twenties) command a frigate or a ship of the line that they might be on.(They took

pride in helping to produce competent officers and it might just save thier own lives one day.)

Ahhhhh...the

good ole days...anyway,I didnt mean to leap on my soap box and jump up and down waving my arms and making a bunch of

noise...its a habbit...sorry:sad: But men need to be men.Thats what so many women I have talked too want...real live

men.

:drunk: Happy New Year everybody:cheers:

Sigma
12-31-2005, 05:56 PM
I don't give a hoot

what you people think on the subject. To each his own.

exactly my point.