PDA

View Full Version : interesting NPA experience. coincidence?

Tiger4
12-24-2005, 08:52 AM
I was in the grocery store yesterday and passed by a refined looking family woman (40ish). As I was slowing

passing by her, she said "shit!" out loud. Her preteen son looked at her like as if there was something wrong with

her. By the way the woman looked (i.e. refined, possibly church-going) it was completely out of character for

her.

I just remembered that I was wearing just one drop of an NPA:Rochas 1:4 mixture smeared on my neck. I

think this stuff actually works and is more potent than I originally thought.

junglesitar
12-24-2005, 10:20 AM
maybe her leg hurt or she

forgot to pick up half and half... why would her exclaiming as you pass have anything to do with NPA?

Holmes
12-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Maybe she has Tourette's?

Tiger4
12-24-2005, 11:01 AM
maybe her leg

hurt or she forgot to pick up half and half... why would her exclaiming as you pass have anything to do with

NPA?

Good point, it probably didn't have anything to do with it.

Tiger4
12-24-2005, 11:02 AM
Maybe she has

Tourette's?

That's quite possible as well.

DCW
12-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Maybe you stepped on her

foot.

DCW

catlord17
12-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Maybe the NPA made her so hot

and bothered so fast she startled herself with her response? "Family women" often get bored sexually, maybe she

settled for some beta she felt safe with, instead of who made her happy, and was desperately in need of some decent

nookie? :-) Come on guys, let's look on the bright side here! :D

surfs_up
12-24-2005, 01:04 PM
when

i've been -moned up, girls in my company have said wildly out of character things or spontaneously commented in

ways that were unfamiliar... my theory is that those who repress their thoughts have these little pops of

de-repression, like a super sweet almost sticky nicey nice girl I was with started observing that "self expresson is

masturbatory" and a whole bunch of closer to the edge thinking...

bosshank
12-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Maybe she was having an

incontinence problem lol.

tounge
12-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Maybe she was

having an incontinence problem lol.

Close. She was merly trying to quietly let out some gas,

so she wouldn't draw the attention of the none'ed up Tiger. But alas, it turned out to be a wet one, and she made

the annoucnement.