PDA

View Full Version : The effect of human synthetic pheromones on horses.

catlord17
12-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Horses seem to be alarmed by TE, and they seem to like SOE. A LOT.

A friend of mine

who has horses had me spray him with a spray of TE and I put on some SOE and then we went out to pet the horses, to

see if they would respond.

They responded with alarmed galloping at first, more than I have ever seen before,

and then came to investigate. It was quickly apparent that they preferred me to him, to the point of complete

exclusion. They quickly ignored him, and they all stood around sniffing my face, where I had applied the

SOE.

Two them were female. One was male. The male was a gelding, I believe. He showed much less interest

than the females. They literally rested their chins on my soulders and just enjoyed the smell for as long as I

would let them. I spent an hour petting them, before deciding to leave. The three of them followed me quite

closely, and seemed quite upset to see me go. One of the females was quite affectionate, gently nibbling my fingers

(I had no food) and resting her head on my shoulder in a distinctly affectionate manner. My friend said she was

showing several body language signs of affection for me. I think I made a friend. :kiss: (By the way, these same

horses are usually only mildly interested, and come over to investigate, but show little interest without food or

sugar. They previously never stuck around more than about 15 minutes.)

So... if you want to make friends

with a horse... wear SOE! (I made a small spiral on each cheek.) This definitely warrants more SOE testing on

humans.

By the way, has anyone else had this sort of experience with pheros and animals?

bjf
12-23-2005, 02:36 PM
I guess that's what the Horse

Whisperer used... I've seen animals scared with too much none.

belgareth
12-23-2005, 02:40 PM
A while back I gave a friend

some TE samples. He put some on before going home after work. His wife didn't react but his cat went nuts!

Wouldn't leave him alone all evening. The cat normally doesn't like him.

tim929
12-23-2005, 02:43 PM
LMAO...thats a great post.I

happen to live on a horse ranch.Not mine but I shre a place here with an old friend.There are about thirty horses

here that they train and so forth and I have had simmilar experiences with them.They dont seem to be very pleased if

I even wear just a dash of a-none...but SoE seems to encourage an unusual amount of effection and playfulness.One of

the mares will walk up behind me and put her chest to my back and wrap her neck and head around me in an effort to

give me what I have come to reffer to as a "horsey hug.":lovestruc They will often nibble at my clothing and if I am

cleaning a stall or paddock they will not leave me alone.One of the mares went so far as to try to get my attention

by tipping my wheelbarrow over.I dont make a habbit of wearing pheromones around horses,they just arent my

type.:run: But they do react to them...

catlord17
12-23-2005, 03:56 PM
LMAO...thats a

great post.I happen to live on a horse ranch.Not mine but I shre a place here with an old friend.There are about

thirty horses here that they train and so forth and I have had simmilar experiences with them.They dont seem to be

very pleased if I even wear just a dash of a-none...but SoE seems to encourage an unusual amount of effection and

playfulness.One of the mares will walk up behind me and put her chest to my back and wrap her neck and head around

me in an effort to give me what I have come to reffer to as a "horsey hug.":lovestruc They will often nibble at my

clothing and if I am cleaning a stall or paddock they will not leave me alone.One of the mares went so far as to try

to get my attention by tipping my wheelbarrow over.I dont make a habbit of wearing pheromones around horses,they

just arent my type.:run: But they do react to them...

lol! I had them nibbling my jacket, and my pant

leg... I figure they were nibbling my pant leg because that's where I wiped my hand after earing corn nuts earlier

in the day, but the jacket I couldn't understand. I thought they were trying to eat it, but as the experience

opened up, I realized it was not eating nibbles, but gentle, affectionate nibbles. I got something similar to

"horsey hugs" from one of the mares, and I gave her hugs in return several times. At one point she was even licking

my hand, which had nothing (I knew about) on it.

I never imagined that pheromones designed for human use would

have an effect on animals, but this is really fascinating! I bet horses don't like 'none because it is a

pheromone carnivores give off, while cats do because they are themselves carnivores.

Horses are magnificent,

beautiful creatures, but they're not my type either. It was nice to be on the recieving end of the attention and

affection, though, it made me feel better. That had been a fairly trying day up to that point.

catlord17
12-23-2005, 04:01 PM
A while back

I gave a friend some TE samples. He put some on before going home after work. His wife didn't react but his cat

went nuts! Wouldn't leave him alone all evening. The cat normally doesn't like him.

Do you know if

the cat was female?

belgareth
12-23-2005, 04:06 PM
Do you know if

the cat was female?

No, I don't. Sorry. My friend was pretty funny the next day. The cat had pestered

him all evening. You can imagine the jokes...

catlord17
12-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I can. I'd probably

have been cracking on him too. :D

Friendly1
12-28-2005, 05:58 PM
You know, this thread could

give a whole new meaning to the phrase "pony girl"....

Gegogi
12-29-2005, 01:17 AM
Too bad human females don't

usually exhibit such obvious responses. Social conditioning seems to filter out much of the underlying biological

responses.

Sigma
12-29-2005, 10:54 AM
I spilled some mones on my jeans

while on an airplane. When I got to my brothers place, his kept trying to give my leg lovin. It got annoying

enough for me to have to change lol.

Gegogi
12-29-2005, 12:54 PM
When I got to my brothers

place, his kept trying to give my leg lovin.
See what I mean...nobody invited you to the mile high club

but the dad burn cat tried to hump your leg! Probably women all around you were dripping wet but held back by force

of will.

catlord17
12-30-2005, 11:48 PM
I wonder if SOE does make

human females wet? Any ladies want to comment on that one? I have had comments on a couple of others doing it from

my affected female friends, namely AE and Pherlure.

Gegogi
12-31-2005, 02:02 AM
With a little encouragement, NPA

and TE certainly do.

catlord17
12-31-2005, 02:44 AM
With a little

encouragement, NPA and TE certainly do.

Then I must be doing something wrong! lolEvery time I use TE

or JB#1, I get no response.

Guess I gotta play with it more.

tim929
12-31-2005, 09:03 AM
Alot of finding out if a woman is

wet or not has to do with actualy getting into her pants.Sorry to throw that little reality check in here but it had

to be said.If you make a move you are alot more likely to get past the scocial conditioning and actualy get an

opportunity to check,rather than simply speculate.I have had some realy nice reactions from SoE as well as A314,but

didnt realy see anything all that spectacular until I came out and hit on the women I got reactions from.Once I

broke the barrier,then things got interesting.But up to that point,they acted like they were standing in line for a

flu shot.

Then I must be doing something wrong! lolEvery time I use TE or JB#1, I get no response.

Guess I gotta play with it more.

My advice would be to play with the girls more than the

mix:thumbsup:

catlord17
01-01-2006, 09:02 PM
It's not especilly difficult

to figure out if a woman is wet if you just ask the right way. I am involved, however unhappily at the moment, and

I am not going to be shedding women of their panties so that I can test for extraneous lubrication.