PDA

View Full Version : Phero response - VNO and hormonal at once (new theroy)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 01:39 PM
Some of us have been discussing how we respond to pheromones my idea is that it could be a dual response of the VNO plus other olfactory parts of the brain.

Some might respond to the pre sex pheromones and others might respond to post sex

that is pre = androstadinine
post = none nol and rone
I thought that it deserved its own thread.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2001, 12:55 PM
boomp (making fun of kiwis here - sorry anyone from new zealand the cross tasman bullshit continues just feel free to make fun of us and the kangaroos if you like) are there any new zealanders here

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 03:55 AM
bump

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2002, 03:13 AM
Hey Donald, do you still remember the name of the original thread? I don\'t think you copied enough info into the new thread to get the discussion going.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2002, 11:31 PM
Dont know truth it seems to be being ingorned by others if i remember it was in response to something mr kohl said but it was just an off the wall theroy. Id just leave the thread be let it die a quick death.

oscar
01-11-2002, 03:13 PM
DDuck and truth,

You shouldn\'t let this discussion die. I think that we\'re going to find this to be an extremely pertinent topic in the future.

The thread that inspired this was \"Androstadienone and Pherox Patents\" started by Laney, and last posted on Dec. 28, 2001. It was there that J.V.Kohl mentioned the two \"camps\" of VNO theory.

I know I left some questions on that thread that went unanswered. I for one should like to see the discussion continue.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-11-2002, 10:48 PM
Well keep it going for future reference, although i think it will die a pretty quick death under every thing else that happens around here. It was just an off the wall idea. Might set someones mind going in a different direction.