PDA

View Full Version : A product that inhibits sex drive in males

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 01:37 PM
Is there a product available like pheros but that a male can use upon ones self to remove temporary (like pheromones) the need and urge for sex. You would apply in the morning and it would switch youre brain off for the day as far as having the urge for sex) ??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 02:55 PM
Hummmm maybe Salt Peter......or some find alohol has the same effect.. No seriously do you find haveing a sexdrive a problem?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 07:14 PM
Spank thy monkey you knave! images/icons/laugh.gif

But seriously, unless the sexual urge becomes like an addiction where you can not control yourself and will rape anything that moves, I would not monkey around with chemically shutting down the production of testosterone.

On the other hand if you really must know, there is a chemical substance that has been used on rapists that literally shuts down their testicles (chemicall castration) and I beleive the name of this drug is call Deproprovera(?)

Joe

[ December 28, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 07:38 PM
Like the other poster said...spank the monkey. My urge is pretty much for daily sex. When I\'m with a partner I like a romantic bath with rose petals in the water, soft music and candles! I love the intimacy of being close to a woman and I prefer spending at least 2 to 3 hours with her if not an entire day or night. That kind of romantic setting and time with her is what really fulfills me mentally. Afterwards, I\'m satisfied for a week or two even though I\'m still open for additional sex any time.

But when I don\'t have that closeness with a woman, I find I need to masturbate daily and sometimes a couple times a day just to take the edge off.

I find it interesting in the differences I\'ve found in myself between physical and mental needs. When I\'m not satisifed mentally (through experiencing her femininity and the closeness I feel when we\'re romantic) then my physical needs are greater.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 09:10 PM
I\'m pretty much the same camp as Flyboy.

My specialty, before intercourse, is to kiss the woman I\'m with for a long, long time (up to an hour sometimes). It is for me the most romantic and emotionally satisfying time with a woman. Unfortunately I sometimes find that the woman I\'m with becomes so hot with desire that she literally rapes me on the spot images/icons/smile.gif

Oh love, how sweet it is.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 09:50 PM
It was just an idea, my sex drive is pretty normal. But seeing as though pheromones attract and turn others on i was just having a counter creative thought on something that might do the opposite but its an interesting idea nevertheless.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 09:52 PM
Maybe something instead that fools the brain into thinking that it has had sex and is satisfied sort of like oxitocin. Something that would work all day so that one could concentrate more on other things like study work etc. Anything that needed total mental concentration without the further distraction of thinking about sex. Apparently us males think about it thousands of times a day, now being able to just for a day or two days being able to remove those thoughts.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 10:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Donaldduck:
Maybe something instead that fools the brain into thinking that it has had sex and is satisfied sort of like oxitocin. Something that would work all day so that one could concentrate more on other things like study work etc. Anything that needed total mental concentration without the further distraction of thinking about sex. Apparently us males think about it thousands of times a day, now being able to just for a day or two days being able to remove those thoughts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is and it\'s called masturbation.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 10:59 PM
Apart from that, one that would require only to apply and thats it you wake up the next day and youre ready to go again and its not messy either, apply just like pheros under the nose and youll be right. Or better still something that turns other males off so you can make the move on all the women folk

Whitehall
12-30-2001, 09:28 PM
Progesterone - you can get it in a cream in the women\'s section of a health food store. Also, a number of herbs also have something like it - vitex is one. Too much and you get drowsy, I\'ve been told. Less than that amount and your male sex drive will wither. It\'s neither an estrogen nor an androgen.

Why the Hell any healthy young man would want to do that, I\'ll never understand.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2001, 04:46 PM
Yeah, what\'s the big idea? images/icons/crazy.gif

If you want to, you might consider going to a monastery where there are no women in sight. That to me, at least, is a safer way to go. images/icons/tongue.gif

But seriously man, you\'d be playing with fire if you found such a substance and used it on yourself. Just look at all the guys that have used anabolic steroids to get huge muscles and later regreted it because they ended up harming their health beyond repair. images/icons/frown.gif

You\'re not the only man that thinks about sex most of the day. Hell you are just like the vast majority of us guys. images/icons/smile.gif

Joe (who wouldn\'t trade being a horny old goat for all the money in the world). images/icons/laugh.gif

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]