PDA

View Full Version : mones on skin or cloths

Sketchxl
12-21-2005, 05:36 AM
ppl how do u prefer to wear ur mones applied to the skin or to cloths? n if u have done both which u

prefer or had better results apart from the mones staining ur cloths

Sigma
12-21-2005, 11:23 AM
I usually apply to my skin, though

I'll sometimes apply them on my clothes if I've got a long day ahead of me. A lot of my dress shirts stain even

with the alcohol based products. Oil based products will stain just about anything, including denim.

itwow
12-21-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm toying with the idea of

carrying a piece of animal hide/leather that was applied with pheromones. Someone tried it in the past as I

discovered from the archives. It was working for that guy, he wore some thin piece of neck strap/band made from

leather.

We could try applying pheromones on the belt. Need to have a different belt for each combo. The

-mones will accumulate & get seasoned to the leather. Any opinions?

tim929
12-21-2005, 02:56 PM
Ya know,almost anything is worth

a shot.Be aware that the most consistent application for results will most likely be your skin however.Pheromones

are not a magic bullet that will have women throwing thier panties at you and professing thier undying love for you

everywhere you go and under all conditions.Probably the most significant factor in getting results is the

mental/emotional/phyisical condition that your "target" is in.

Rbt
12-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Pheromones are not a

magic bullet that will have women throwing thier panties at you and professing thier undying love for you everywhere

you go and under all conditions.

Oh darn...

Anyway... I recently decided to start experimenting

with clothing applications when I noticed my really short gf only comes up to lower chest level, so I have been

trying a bit o Perception on the sweater/shirt where her nose hits when we hug. Hopefully it will also help extend

the "active" life of the pheromones as some dates don't get to the hug stage till late. Will have to see if it

makes a difference.

catlord17
12-24-2005, 10:52 PM
If I'm going to wear one

spray of pheromones, I apply to skin. If two, I do neck and shirt.

Friendly1
12-28-2005, 06:07 PM
...Pheromones are

not a magic bullet that will have women throwing thier panties at you and professing thier undying love for you

everywhere you go and under all conditions....

Hm. Okay, that kills one theory.

Anyone know what I

should do with all these panties?

True story: Yesterday I walked into a fast food restaurant and stood in line

behind a girl with a really great butt. Now, I'm a butt man so I'm always checking out the ladies' territory.

Anyway, as I was admiring this well-rounded young lady's asset, she suddenly wheeled on me. Instinct took over

and I made instant eye contact. Her eyes were alit with total interest. "Pardon me," the sweet 16-18-year-old

said. "Do you know where xxxxx is?"

Why did she have to be so young? Ah well, I didn't know the place very

well and couldn't help her and had to remind myself that I already have a sweet butt to look at on a regular

basis.

***big sigh***

What was I wearing? One spray of The Edge and one spray of Natural Attraction on my

chest with one of my standard colognes (probably Jaipur).