PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Secret "Love Spell" fragrance - Question Ladies ??

LadyWithQuestions
12-20-2005, 07:02 PM
I love this fragrance, but wondered if any of you have worn it around

your S/O or on a date? It's kind of sweet and fruity and I wondered if men are attracted by that fragrance or if

they prefer something more musky.

I know this is a broad question because people are all VERY different

with different preferences. I was just curious to know if anyone has used this as a cover-fragrance successfully.

I have a friend who's B/F just LOVES the fragrance and says he wants to "jump her bones" every time she wears it.

I just wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience with that particular fragrance (or something similar)?

I think Philosophy's "Falling In Love" might be similar.

Just curious.
Thanks.
LWQ

Bruce
12-21-2005, 06:32 PM
I don't know about that one in

particular, but my wife used to wear Dream Angels Halo a while back, and that was good. Seems like whenever I

stroll into one of their shops with the Mrs., you find some good fragrances around; obviously they are after

something erotic.

B

T-KO
01-06-2006, 10:22 PM
LWQ
I worked for Victoria's

Secret Beauty as a manager for several years and I found that most women really like Love Spell, unfortunately, in

my experience, men found the scent a little too sweet. When I was at work I would wear love spell with Dream Angles

Halo its a really nice balance of spicey and sweet. Men tended to like Rapture or Halo when buying without any

guidance from their significant other. Hope this helps some.

ohmmmm
01-13-2006, 10:10 AM
I am one of those type of guys

who do not like the traditional smelling perfumes...actually do not like most perfumes. Also, I see a lot of women

buying clothes and etc. that they think is sexy to men but is really a product of womans magazines and not really

what a guy likes to see. I guess women are trying to do two things at once...make a social statement with the women

regarding trendiness and also trying to look attractive. My point is that for most guys they have a basic caveman

type taste....they typically do not know anything about trends, fashion statements or really even care.

Nevertheless, woman can do wonders with well tailored/fitted clothing and a light dash of perfume or spray. Often

less is more in my opinion. Don't be suckered in by the fashion magazines becasue they just want to sell you

expensive perfumes, clothing, cosmetic and etc. when its really about personality, simple elegance and attitude in

my humble opinion.

A calm guy or woman walking into a room, head high and shoulders back will usually command

the authentic attraction and respect we all want. We have to really be the person we want to be and not be

distracted by consumerism that says we need something else outside of ourselves. We have got it already, we just

have to assume it and really want to be the star of our world. We are great!

slickracer
01-15-2006, 09:27 AM
OMG i love "love spell". i

love smells that naturally feels like its overwelming you but at the same time feels like they are slowly carasing

you gentally all over. i work in a mall at aberacombie and fitch and i must say, everysingle girl in there smells so

good. one time i was just in there doing my shit and this girl walks by i swear my eyes were trying to roll back

into the socket while i was getting goosebumps.

oh also. mabey i love lovespell is because this girl i had a

crush/best freind always worn lovespell.

FullTiltRedhead
06-02-2006, 01:56 AM
The VERY best commercial

fragrance for attracting men is Vivienne Westwood Boudoir, which smells like hours old cooter to men and they can't

resist it. Trust me on this one. It works!

CrystalMoon
06-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Hah..

Indeed, Boudoir

RULES, and I made several posts to that effect not long ago. I think The Countess and Naughtie were both going to

purchase it.

It truly is as men say "Sex in a bottle"

That or Aquolina's Pink Sugar (yes, totally opposite

end of the fragrance spectrum, but trust me on this one) in combo with straight EW, and a guy will be eating out of

your....wherever you want him to...! ^_~

Ail :-)

countesszero
06-12-2006, 09:35 AM
Yes CrystalMoon is right

Boudoir rocks the house. I also have VS Love Spell and find that my husband doesnt like it that much.

einstein
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Love Spell is nice, but I

wouldn't call it sexy. A lot of my coworkers wear the fruity Victoria's Secret scents. They smell good, nice to

work next to them, but does nothing for sex appeal.
Amber Romance and Dream Angels Heavenly are much sexier.

The Real FTR
06-30-2006, 04:36 AM
I'm having a good laugh at

"FullTiltRedhead" above. I hated Vivienne Westwood's Libertine, and never tried Boudoir, although it sure has a

following.

The Victoria's Secret fragrances are nice - young, a little bit chemical smelling - but I think they

appeal definitely to the under 30 crowd. And they don't smell like hours old cooter at all!