PDA

View Full Version : LS Customer Service??

cruze8
12-18-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm a first time

user of pheromones- ordered AE and WAGG on 12/3. Have still not recv my order. Called from South America twice to

ask for a status and no replies via email. The call ctr is not linked to shipping or the impression I get is that

the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Bruce
12-18-2005, 05:52 PM
The 800# are just for placing

orders. The phone center isn't a left hand or a right hand. We rent there servies to take orders and transmit

them to the warehouse. Emails, however, should get answered within 24 hours. If you wrote over the weekend, then

of course, you won't get an answer until Monday. Otherwise, write me at bruce@love-scent.(no

spam)com.

Bruce

gaf
12-18-2005, 06:50 PM
I've always found the service and

delivery to be great, It only takes 5-7 days to reach me anytime i place an order. This is via standard delivery to

New Zealand (on the other side of the world) Maybe the xmass season is impacting on the delivery time?

tim929
12-18-2005, 09:16 PM
Volumes of parcels durring the

Christmass season are extremely high (I work in a shipping department for another company) so give it alittle time.I

once had an issue with getting an order that I placed here and as soon as I told them of the problem they jumped

right on it an got things fixed.Not to worry...Bruce and his team will get your order to you.Give the parcel service

a chance too...they are swamped right now.:thumbsup: