PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum and very interested in Alpha A314 (New Formula) for men

Johnny Mnemonic
12-17-2005, 07:04 PM
New to the forum and very interested in Alpha A314 (New Formula) for

men.

How does it work? Does it need to be mixed? How long does it last if only a couple of dabs a day are used?

Reports etc.....

Please forgive me, I don't know if this is the correct place to post this particular

question (as I'm new to these chat forums), but I'm curious how long would shipping take and so on?

I

apologize if I sound like a total newbie, but I am LOL. I've used phero's in the past but I am very interested in

this particular product.

I thank all who can be of help.

Happy holidays

tim929
12-17-2005, 07:36 PM
:welcome: I have a bottle of

A-314 and I realy like it.It has a musky sort of fragrance in my oppinion and I have recieved some nice reactions

from it.Dont get the idea that women will rip off thier panties and throw tham at you just because you are using

pheromones,but in those intimate moments or standing in close proximity to others you will get noticed.Mixing isnt

realy necessary,and since you are new to pheromones its a good idea to try each product as a stand alone first to

get a better idea of what it does for you and in what ways it might be "tweaked" later on as you gain knowledge and

experience.

The general rule to follow is "less is more." Pheromones are kinda tricky to get the hang of and the

best way to start is to start small and work up from there rather than starting by taking a bath in them.Not only

will your product last longer,you avoid any possible unpleasant side effects that can result from overdosing.Things

like head aches have been reported as well as negative reactions from people around you.I usualy use two drops of

A-314...one on each side of me neck starting right behind my ears and smearing it down the side of my neck towards

the front.On occasion I will put another drop on one wrist and then press my wrists together to spread the product

relatively evenly between wrists.I only add a that if I expect to be in a place where there will be alot of people

with poor air quality or in places that are over ventilated or outside.

I would start with one drop and no more

than two drops and give that some time to see what happens.Sometimes,as in my case,it takes a little while for

pheromones to "kick in."It is not uncommon not to see reactions for the first few days or so,and then suddenly it

happens.The reason that this occurs is unclear,but dont be dissapointed if you dont get reactions right away.Some

people do,some people dont.

Welcome to the forum and dont be afraid to ask all the questions you need to.Also

try surfing the archives for data related to pheromone use and various products.There is a wealth of information

there.:wave:

belgareth
12-17-2005, 08:00 PM
There's quite a bit already

posted on the topic. You should do a search and see what has already been said.

Johnny Mnemonic
12-17-2005, 08:16 PM
tim929 I appreciate your

reply and information. It's been awhile
since I last used my NPA mix that was a gift to me. But I recall
I did

not need to apply more than one drop of each for positive effects. I did experience the "headaches" you speak of

along with some nervousness from using 3+ drops.

I am bascially looking to spend my money on just one product as

considering if I wanted another mix, it wouldn't be a gift this time and it's somewhat out of my budget. But I

think the A-314 is in my budget.

To Belgareth, what's the best way to perform a search? Simply type in the name

of the product in this section?

Thank you both.

As for my questions regarding shipping, do I perform a

search for that as well?

Thanks again.

Macvictorocsf
12-17-2005, 08:30 PM
iiiiiiiiiiiii

Sigma
12-17-2005, 09:25 PM
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showth

read.php?t=14853&highlight=a314 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14853&highlight=a314)

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showt

hread.php?t=13760&highlight=a314 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13760&highlight=a314)

these two threads should provide you with everything you need to know.

A314 is a product that I use quite often in my mixes, though I think it works best complementing other mones in

mixes.

As for shipping, LS is very much on point with shipping. All of my orders have shipped no later than

the day following the order placement date.

junglesitar
12-18-2005, 03:14 AM
I love A314, but when used

alone, it's not like it has made much affect particularly in social circles. It's more how it makes me feel

that I get off on. There is some effect, mostly from other men that I see. I'm surprised how quick the bottle goes

so will reserve the use of it for particular occasions, where I need to affect more of an aura of power. Had great

experience using it with AE/M... all the none pheromones are more dramatic in effect, but shouldn't be used all the

time. If I had infinite money to spend, I'd probably use A314 everyday.

surfs_up
12-18-2005, 11:04 AM
This combination works for me. It seems to be effective in small, almost vanishingly small

doses... a great social opener upper, others let loose and gaint the confidence to be themselves, usually this is a

good thing, sometimes the magic of beta-nol is you experience some of the garralous, socially untamed sides of your

converstional partners... and that can at times be ridiculous... people do retain the right to make asses of

themselves. In acting classes it leads to better work, more honest, heartfelt, organic, all that acting term of art.

There have been some reports of "feeling strange", one headache, but overall a significant improvement in the group

dynamic, not a bad thing if you make two classes worth of progress in one class, if that actually could translate

into 2 years worth of progress in one year...OTOH adding in -NONE added the expected lust edge, though it also made

the social vibes too unstable and jumpy for my tastes... a314 + alpha-nol is probably romantic as hell, tried it on

a sex date and it turned impossibly cuddly and fuzzy empathetic, like I should have brought a teddy bear along for a

threesome...

Johnny Mnemonic
12-19-2005, 06:52 AM
Thank you all for

providing me with this information.
My last question, as you know I'm looking to create alot of
sexual tension

along with my already good looks and clothing.

For this goal, would you guys recommend A-314 or a mix of
NPA

and Chikara?

I've found I don't need more than 2 regular dabs of NPA so it
a mix such as this may last

longer.

Thanks again, happy holidays.

belgareth
12-19-2005, 06:56 AM
Chikara and NPA would be my

choice for that.

Mick
12-19-2005, 11:39 AM
how many sprays of TE is equal to 1

dab of NPA?

Johnny Mnemonic
12-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Thanks all.

And

thanks Belgareth for the info.
I was able to create sexual tension in the past
with my NPA mix. I think I will

stick with NPA, but
incorporate Chikara after the new year.

jambat
12-20-2005, 11:04 AM
I still want to know how this

Alpha A314 works with NPA at 70/30.

-The Bat

surfs_up
12-20-2005, 02:28 PM
not necessarily in a bad way. A314 has a unique socially comfortable vibe to it, somewhat less romatic

than Chikara. A314 is the best converstional, hang out and let it flow kind of phero product on the market without

swinging hard for the romantic starry eyed alpha-nol mood or the do-it-harder-faster-deeper -none mood if you clock

it properly. A314 is a trust, communication, at ease juice. There is a perceptible humorous thread in it that feels

like alpha or beta dienol at work. A314 is oily, so there is a slower release function, it will creep up on you

where alcohol based mones thump you harder at the outset. When I've mixed up brews close to A314+NPA there is a

strange dichotomy that can happen, you can be in the communication slot, then jump over to the sexuous slot, then

back to the communication slot and blurt out a couple of outrageous opinions you might normally keep to yourself. My

last experiment with this was pretty hilarious, I was having good sex with a young thang WHILE we were having an

intense conversation about our emotional lives, dunno but we were hanging out on both levels, that was A314 + None +

sorry folks, some of Cutler's Athena juice too... durn giddy mix..., although it feels like it needs one final

tweak before it is home run juice... what I will say in its' favor is that when -mones are too effective and really

throw the lass into a headspin, she will more often than not have a corrective "reaction formation" as Freud called

it, she'll be concerned about her own behavior and work to close herself down in your presence the next time she

sees you becuse she might not trust her own feelings and think she went too far or made a fool of herself for

getting too turned on, sometimes girls/women do feel self conscious or foolish or overly exposed by their own

intense feelings and have numerous emotional strategies for containing their responses, well, anyhoo, A314 is very

polite in that way, it doesn't unleash a torrent of hard to manage, hard to accept feelings, rather it lets them

unfold at their own pace, OTOH the NPA school of thought is "damn the torpedos, full speed ahead,set them panties on

fire" ... what I would suggest as a more refined strategy is start with pure A314, observe how things are

developing, and if you're feeling the right vibes then slip away an put on a dab of NPA... the result will be more

congruent with the way women normally become interested in a man.. they won't catch themselves asking where all

these weird feelings are coming from.

Rbt
12-21-2005, 07:43 PM
I agree that it may be a good idea

to *start* with a314 then add -none as you go. I have noticed that one of my targets had a bad reaction to my -none

applications so I went over to more mixed products like Chikara and it seemed to do okay. Then after I got the a314

and felt more comfortable with it, and noticed it seemed to be having some positive effects with her I experimented

by tossing caution to the wind and applying some PI as well. No bad reaction at all, and maybe it has contributed (I

hope) to "pushing" the relationship a bit further forward. We shall see. I plan to keep experimenting with her by

using a314 most if the time when I see her, and sneaking in a bit of -none products a bit at a time (TE, NPA, and

maybe PI again sometime).

I have noticed, like Cloud9 pointed out, a "follow response" from a314, which

hopefully will increase feelings of trust and "bonding." A little extra "push" in developing a longer term

relationship. I don't see a314 as something that will trigger bone-jumping by itself.

itwow
12-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Good post, surfs_up.

Thanks.

I have got a few DIHLs from one of my superiors, while using a combo of NPA/w + WAGG + A-1. She is 8

years older than me, has a great body, married with no children & majors in Psychology. A smart & cautious woman,

always displays fine tact & diplomacy in her work.

The next day (after DIHL the day before) she comes

looking for me during lunch. Said she wanted to share a bowl of soup with me. She believed that sharing a bowl of

soup will enable her to find out the secrets of the other person.

Now, I don't normally get such "feedback"

from people who DIHL'ed. Most would just carry on with whatever they usually do. I'm not exactly sure what she

experienced. Could be hornyness, sex dreams etc (based on what female members here mentioned about NPA/w). But this

woman decided to try to find out what was the reason behind this unique experience, kind of like "What did I do to

her?..."

The combo which I applied was not meant for her in the first place. So I guess it was a mistake.

This led me to conclude that NPA/w (-none) shouldn't be used indiscriminately, unless a sexual encounter is

expected soon, which is unlikely to happen in an office under normal settings. In this context, NPA/w had backfired

& offset any probable chance in the future as defenses/inhibitions are mounted. Took away the element of surprise

too, sigh... Might work better with strangers though.

A314 will be a better choice before the sack.

Visionary7903
12-23-2005, 02:23 PM
itwow firstly no

disrespect I enjoy your reports so keep posting away.

But I really dont think NPA/w has much -None it. Does

anyone else think it does? The slight sexual element to the product is probably due to the La Croy secret

ingredients in there and not -None.

Ive worn the WAGG/NPA/w (2 drops of each) combo many times and NEVER EVER

got -None type responses from women. If anything there was a bit of disrespect as i lacked the authority that -None

brings to a mix. DEFINITELY NO 'people noticing-me-all-the-time' type hits, obvious sexual hits, respect-type hits

or obvious negative reactions from people as -None can bring.

I doubt you got that reaction from the lady

because of the -None. In my opinion the WAGG made you appear more approachable and friendly and we both know that

NPA/w and WAGG together work even better. The A1 made her even more comfortable and possibly more flirty and willing

to take a chance. She felt so comfortable with you that she wanted to find out about you over a bowl of soup. How

can you possibly assume it is a -None related hit. As such, I doubt her inhibitions/defenses have been mounted by

you wearing the mix. Indeed keep wearing it (or A314 if that works for you) if you want her and just make her feel

comfortable with you. Then meet her outside of work if you want after a few conversations and after that perhaps you

could add a little -None to help close the deal.

Visionary

Good post, surfs_up. Thanks.

I

have got a few DIHLs from one of my superiors, while using a combo of NPA/w + WAGG + A-1. She is 8 years older than

me, has a great body, married with no children & majors in Psychology. A smart & cautious woman, always displays

fine tact & diplomacy in her work.

The next day (after DIHL the day before) she comes looking for me during

lunch. Said she wanted to share a bowl of soup with me. She believed that sharing a bowl of soup will enable her to

find out the secrets of the other person.

Now, I don't normally get such "feedback" from people who DIHL'ed.

Most would just carry on with whatever they usually do. I'm not exactly sure what she experienced. Could be

hornyness, sex dreams etc (based on what female members here mentioned about NPA/w). But this woman decided to try

to find out what was the reason behind this unique experience, kind of like "What did I do to her?..."

The combo

which I applied was not meant for her in the first place. So I guess it was a mistake. This led me to conclude that

NPA/w (-none) shouldn't be used indiscriminately, unless a sexual encounter is expected soon, which is unlikely to

happen in an office under normal settings. In this context, NPA/w had backfired & offset any probable chance in the

future as defenses/inhibitions are mounted. Took away the element of surprise too, sigh... Might work better with

strangers though.

A314 will be a better choice before the sack.

itwow
12-23-2005, 06:16 PM
I just woke up today & felt a

little giddy, so I hope I can write properly :D Thasnk for your post :thumbsup:

The combo I

used

[NPA/w : 2 dabs] + [WAGG : 4 dabs] + [A-1 : 1 dab]

Generally, I would OD/start to intimidate

young ladies with 3 dabs of NPA/w with this same combo (everything else being equal). I consider scaring people (all

ages) as an OD because I'm like that without -mones, hence the isolation & lone-wolf :hammer:

I don't get

DIHLs very often. Off the top of my head, the other DIHLs were from

- 1 AE gel pack, upwind on a open train

platform, maybe 2-3 metres away, a Chinese lady, maybe 25-30 y.o. AE/m did work well after the smell is gone (2-3

hours later). I diluted with a few drops of water.
- SoE, 6-10 inches, Chinese teenager (16-20 y.o.) at a

bookstore

I agree on the comfort/friendly aspect from wearing WAGG + A-1. But I'm pretty sure it was the

NPA/w that caused the DIHL on that woman, as DIHL is not indicated without NPA/w. I've worn WAGG before

(with/without A-1) in the office, didn't observe anything like this DIHL (frozen posture, mouth agape, staring, no

response when I smile back, walked away when she regained composure etc).

Maybe, she was curious about me due

to her experience with me, plus the attention I'm getting from other females in the office (she must have heard).

Plus, people won't ask for secrets if they're interested in someone, it'll put anyone on the defensive (I did).

But then again, she did get much friendly from that day onwards (changed her mind?) Maybe I'm not reading this

correctly because I'd expect more subtlety & tact from this lady. I would hang around someone to discover their

secrets, but unlikely to get it through asking/probing. I'm not sure on this one.

Now I remember, most

reactions "happened" within minutes (if not seconds) of me walking into the office. The office door always brings a

draft of wind/air when opened. It's nice to see a DIHL from time to time but I don't think it's a good idea to

hookup with superiors anyway.

A question from other members here, typically, did anything good happen from

the ladies who DIHL?

surfs_up
12-23-2005, 08:24 PM
women have forebrains too. If they experience a limbic brain response that is too incongruent with

their global thought processes they seem to have a defensive jamming mechanism, I've had women suddenly snap out "I

feel weird", "I have a headache, "I'm confused"... any strong response that fails human logic will produce strange

results... the effect is far better when there is already a congruity in place, the girl is interested, -mones will

help her feel comfortable being interested...

Johnny Mnemonic
12-28-2005, 09:37 PM
I was away for the X-Mas

week. I hope you all had a great one.

I thank you for all your opinions and information.

I was also just

curious about Primal Instinct in regards for strong
sexual reactions from women compared to Chikara/NPA mix?

Would Primal Instinct serve my goals as one major product instead of
requiring 2 for mixing?

Thanks again and

Happy New Year