PDA

View Full Version : Samples packs not enough to experiment with (Bruce)

Sketchxl
12-17-2005, 07:10 AM
Hello guys I have just received my sample packs from love scent I

thought I might do that before I bye a product. I all so got a welcoming letter with the sample packs and quick

instruction. I was hoping that each sample will at least give two or three days the experimenting with but there

hardly enough for 1 day let alone experimenting with over a couple of days. And all so on the welcoming letter it

say use half of soe normal cologne or for more intense experience with a special person use the entire packet, which

leaves you nuffing else after that to experiment with lol, is there not any samples that you can buy to experiment

for a few days before deciding what product is good for you and then you can buy that product???

belgareth
12-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Although the welcome sheet says

to use half a packet it really isn't necessarry to use that much in many cases. A little research will show you

that a lot of people have had good results with a pea size drop from a gel pack. If you want more gel packs check

here:

http://www.lov

e-scent.com/index.php/c/packets/cPath/10?osCsid=6efbba2cd0df7ed3a72a0c6e976781ef (http://www.love-scent.com/index.php/c/packets/cPath/10?osCsid=6efbba2cd0df7ed3a72a0c6e976781ef)

Macvictorocsf
12-17-2005, 08:15 PM
iiiiiiiiiiiii

Sigma
12-17-2005, 09:13 PM
I don't think the sample packs

were intended for formal experimenting. They're more or less a means to show you that mones do have an effect on

people. That being said, a couple of gel pack should be enough to generate some kind of response for most people.

If you're serious about experimenting, pick up the beginner's special. It's relatively cheap, gives you a lot to

work with, and is a good way to find a better idea of how your body benefits from different mones, before buying

bottles

tim929
12-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Personaly I love the gel format

for pheromones.I cant wait till I can find the "Bucket-O-SoE Gel" sold here.