PDA

View Full Version : !***sweating (perspiration) in the WINTER***!

abcd2
12-16-2005, 08:55 PM
hey gang, lately ive been having underarm wetness even in the chilling weather we are getting in

Canada. I haven't been so sticky/warm/perspiry in such a long long time that its coming out of nowhere. I dont even

sweat like this in the summer. I guess its the jacket over the shirt which really gets my hot in the pits... and i

get the embarassing wet marks on my shirt which forces me to keep my jacket on at all times. This is now happening

to me even while i use powder, isopropyl rubbing alcohol, and antiperspirants while at home but nothings working. I

dont stink at all, nor does this happen becuase of a lacking hygiene care.... i say this so becuase i take couple of

showers everyday and now im working out more to release all the sweat out of my body so that i dont sweat out of the

blue'..... is there any vitamin or anything major i can do to prevent this embarassing perspiration from coming in

the winter time......

^ SUMMING THIS UP: how can i stop persipiration in the winter while wearing a jacket.....

(never sweat like this even in the summer)

Friendly1
12-17-2005, 02:12 PM
As long as you don't stink, it

should be a good thing. Natural pheromones and all.

But you may just need to change fabrics in your clothing.

Maybe wear more cotton and wool if you're wearing synthetics. Natural fibers will breathe more than synthetics.

If you're already wearing natural fibers, well, don't know what to suggest.

abcd2
12-17-2005, 06:56 PM
yeah the thing is that iam more

concious than others, i dont like having my clothing drenched with any form of wetness.... the thing is i dont feel

comfortable having warm pits..... im trying everything to stop this from happening. Surely its just some temporary

thing since this doesn't even happen to me while i workout or am in hot weather....

Gegogi
12-19-2005, 01:02 AM
Besides obviously cooling you

down, the body sweats to get rid of toxins. Maybe you're been chowing down on pesticide inflested veggies or the

like.

Friendly1
12-20-2005, 11:16 PM
It sounds like a wardrobe issue

to me, if you don't hyperhydrate while working out or in warmer weather. Maybe if you can wear more layers

(thinner than what you now wear) of clothing, so you can gradually peel off before you get soaking wet, that will

help.