PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones have improved my life.

catlord17
12-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Yes, they have. I have noticed that since I started wearing pheromones, I am doing things I normally would not do.

At all. Like, get a life.

Usually I sit in my office all day and fill orders. Lately, I have been going out

of my way to go out and spend time in public, and do "experiments". I find myself scoping all the areas I find

myself in for the best place to put myself as close to the hotties as possible so they can be affected by my cloud.

Consequently, I have ended up in a lot of places and situations lately that I would not have been in otherwise, with

or without pheromones. It has made my life more interesting, more fulfilling, and more fun.

So, regardless of

the specific responses from women... I think pheromones have been worth my time and money.

By the way, how many

of you had chemistry sets when you were younger? They don't sell themanymore, I guess because parents aren't

expected to be parents anymore, but when I was young, chemistry sets were a common gift to me for Christmas. I had

so much fun with those! And now, these pheromones are just like it, only more expensive and even more interesting

to experiment with.

abcd2
12-16-2005, 05:00 PM
pheromones have had an opposite

effect on me... lol at first it was good... but after continous use of pheromones my social skills started lacking

drastically... i have noticed that im more into observing these "hits" instead of doing what i used to do, which was

taking an initiative to starting up a conversations with people in general....

ah well i think im going to lay

off the pheros when im at social setting and use them at special occasions. But pheromones affect each individual

differently so I congratulate your success.... i just hope i go back to how i was a couple of months ago which was

the best time of my life, in many years.... now this drought has hit were i dont talk to women as much and i kind of

miss how i used to be so confident

Gegogi
12-16-2005, 06:31 PM
I don't care about observing or

cataloging hits. I just want to live my life albeit enhanced to the max. I was always fairly confident although

I've become more forward and personable, mainly because I feel my teasing and friendliness are usually well

received. They weren't before! I also "enhanced" as many other aspects of my life during the last two years of

pheromone use, sort of a makeover. I workout daily, bought all new clothing (the old stuff didn't fit anymore), got

my hair styled, bought a new car & several new instruments, go out more, etc. I figure I should enjoy life while the

enjoyin' is still good.

InternationalPlayboy
12-16-2005, 07:47 PM
By

the way, how many of you had chemistry sets when you were younger? They don't sell themanymore, I guess because

parents aren't expected to be parents anymore, but when I was young, chemistry sets were a common gift to me for

Christmas. I had so much fun with those! And now, these pheromones are just like it, only more expensive and even

more interesting to experiment with.

They still sell chemistry sets but they are hard to find and

I suspect, "dumbed down" to protect the kids from themselves.

I can remember being able to buy individual

bottles of chemicals and Pyrex labware, along with biological specimens for dissection at a local hobby/hardware

store. I too, am a mad scientist at heart and it's one reason I'm drawn to the pheromone world.

Cullmanz Own
12-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Pheromones are fairly new

to me but already I see my social life hitting a new level. People want to talk to me and be around me. Girls

pay attention to me without me making the first move! I'm just starting out but if it gets better.. Wow. By the

way, I have one of those old chemistry sets. It has a microscope and all that bs. (beside the point)

Gegogi
12-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Chem sets usually didn't come

with a microscope. The biological kits usually came with a cheap microscope, mounted specimens on slides, specimens

in jars, slides, cover slips, Canadian balsam (not to be confused with Canadian bacon), forceps, scalpel, pipette,

etc., and, of course, the classic "Hunting With a Microscope" book. I soon tired of viewing pond scum and started

chokin' the chicken just so I could view the cute little swimmers. Ah yes, junior high, now those were the days. I

could have been a geek if I didn't join that dad burn garage band...

catlord17
12-16-2005, 08:46 PM
I think part of the reason

they stopped selling chemistry sets was that people are inherently stupid, and this means that:

A) Nobody reads

the warnings. :frustrate
B) Nobody heeds the warnings.:frustrate
C) Legislating away our problems is easier that

taking responsibility for personal stupidity.:frustrate
D) Chemistry sets appeal to intelligent, logic-oriented

types, and lately I'm getting the impression that the current prevailing attitude is that logical thinking =

bad/evil/sinful. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. :frustrate

I think I have been overdosing on

pheromones lately, because I am getting inconsistent results from my Secret Death Sauce, but pheromones are not only

insanely entertaining, they makeme feel curious and comfortableenough to put myself in those situations I was

talking about that are getting me to enjoy myself more. I'd say they're worth it for that alone, but the increased

socialactivity they cause and the constant looks really feels good and is doing wonders formy ego. Pretty soon, I'm

going to take over the world. :trout:

gaf
12-17-2005, 03:38 AM
snip-
<I think I have been

overdosing on pheromones lately, because I am getting inconsistent results from my Secret Death Sauce>

I feel

like maybe the secret death sauce should be left to the taco's, It sounds like a potent brand of jalapeno

topping....
Where I come from, chemistry sets have probably been banned because some idiot will work out how to

extract some drug from apple sauce. Don't laugh as we are the world leaders in producing homebake and "p" , if you

don't know what these drugs are count yourself lucky.

Back to the topic,
I believe I'm a better me as

the mones have helped to break down a lot of doors , I'm much happier as i feel people are more open to me and want

to know my opinion more often. And no, I don't feel like I'm cheating, this great guy was always inside, now

people just notice him more.

:cheers:

tim929
12-17-2005, 07:23 AM
I always wanted a chem set that

would make something resembling a ten megaton nuclear blast complete with fallout and mutated children(I didnt like

the neighbor kids that much.)Pheromones havent realy made me any more inclined to make contact with people,I am very

outgoing as a matter of practice anyway.They are great form making and leaving a more lasting impression on people

though and have also improved the responses I get from various people,especialy women.

belgareth
12-17-2005, 08:20 AM
Like Tim, I had few friends

among the blue collar neighbors I grew up with and would not have minded over much seeing them all reduced to

radioactive plasma. I had several chemsets of increasing complexity as a child. That's probably because my dad was

a true geek, he even had a pocket saver. As a matter of fact, after he died each of us got to choose the one item

that most represented what we remember of him and I picked his pocket saver. It always had so many cool things in

it. He did nuclear research and they had to carry radiation detectors and such. As a kid those were some amazing

items.

Pheromones certainly helped to change my life. I discovered them right after starting my business and

they helped me open doors and build relationships. Prior to starting this business I spent a lot of my work hours

hunched over a computer or elbows deep inside one and my business relationships were with others much like me.

Building relationships without mones may have been possible and mones may have been no more than a placebo but

whatever the case, they served me well in helping to build my business and continue to do so.

catlord17
12-17-2005, 11:42 AM
OK, so I'm not into the drug

scene and I didn't think of that. We'll add that as "E". :frustrate

I don't know if I'd call the change a

placebo effect for me... it's more like, my curiosity has overridden my social anxiety. Now that I have a

reason to be doing those things, it's coming to me naturally. I guess I just had to properly appeal to the

Inner Geek.:thumbsup:

Oh, and by the way, I call it "Secret Death Sauce" to be overly dramatic and thus (at

least to myself) amusing. I figured it was better than naming the mix after myself. ;)

Notes on SDS: Testing

reveals 2 sprays is probably OD. Which is what I expected. Only got one mild hit yesterday, a few hours after

application, and she was in her 50's.

Rbt
12-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Informal poll: How many of us

pheromone experimenters also had chemistry sets as kids?

I did, and I know I did some things that would make a

parent today blanch... But it helped that my father was a genuine chemist. And I did some summers working at a local

area major pharmaceutical company way back when in the manufacturing arm. That caustic soda and sodium metal was....

er.... different...

Not to mention the arsenic and barbituate products (did you know if you got too much wet

arsenic muck on your feet your toenails will fall off? {No mine didn't. Had high & dry rubber boots} And the

barbituates sure cleared up my sinuses [I had to unload the dryer trays]).

Ahhh... the old days...

_

Sigma
12-18-2005, 01:05 PM
Informal poll: How many

of us pheromone experimenters also had chemistry sets as kids?

I did, and I know I did some things that would

make a parent today blanch... But it helped that my father was a genuine chemist. And I did some summers working at

a local area major pharmaceutical company way back when in the manufacturing arm. That caustic soda and sodium metal

was.... er.... different...

Not to mention the arsenic and barbituate products (did you know if you got too much

wet arsenic muck on your feet your toenails will fall off? {No mine didn't. Had high & dry rubber boots} And the

barbituates sure cleared up my sinuses [I had to unload the dryer trays]).

Ahhh... the old days...

_

I had nintendo. then super nintendo. those were my good old days lol.

Gegogi
12-18-2005, 02:04 PM
I really geeked out as I had the

works: chemsets, biosets, darkroom and even an 8" Newtonian reflector with equatorial mount. I had a large live

collection of insects (multiple antfarms!), amphibians, fish and rodents of every type. Despite all that, my fav

"science" activity was playing doctor with the neighbor girl. In grade school I explored every nook and cranny she

had. Amazingly I didn't actually know what sex was although she loved to play with my little willie.

belgareth
12-18-2005, 07:57 PM
Chemsets, electronic project

kits and model rocketry. Later, starting at about 12, I learned about gas engines. Starting when I was very young I

had to learn about canines and how they think. Not a lot of social life until I learned to drive.

catlord17
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
I had chemistry sets, building

sets (erector, etc.), microscopes,biologysets, forensic sets, ant farms, model rockets, and some of the very first

video game consoles. Unfortunately, my mother moved us to a city that was huge, but had almost nobody living in our

area at the time. So there were a few kids around, but the girls were more interested in verbal abuse than playing

doctor, and the boys were more interested in physical abuse than being friends. I spent a lot of time reading

mom's encyclopedias, and medical books.

Ah, the... er, good old days?

CptKipling
12-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Same here, I was a big

experimenter with pretty much everything.

jambat
12-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Informal poll: How

many of us pheromone experimenters also had chemistry sets as kids?
That's a god question. I had a

chemistry set as a kid and part of the fun of pheros (besides the hits) is mixing them to see what the response will

be.

I wouldn't say pheros improved my life dramatically but I can be pretty shy sometimes and because of my

financle situation I don't usually run after women. The pheros seem to allow them to come to me though which is

cool so if you're around a lot of women pheros can be a big deal.

My thing is on jobs HR is usually ran by

women or a woman but the probablem is the people who actually do the hiring are usually men. I'll admit TE has

gotten some great respect hits for me so it's probably better for this versus NPA or JB#1 even.

-The Bat

catlord17
12-20-2005, 02:53 AM
Can you explain what you mean

by "respect hits", Jambat? What happened, and was it men or women or both?

Gegogi
12-20-2005, 03:29 AM
Respect hits! That's a cute

term. I guess that's the opposite of gettin' dissed! Kinda like the male human counterpart of a dog wagging his

tail.

catlord17
12-20-2005, 04:30 AM
I've gotten "respect hits"

before, mostly by guys, but also from women and girls who previously didn't respect me for one reason or another.

(Usually with women, it was "I wouldn't do what they wanted me to do" problems.) I'm just wanting to compare what

Jambat's experiences were with my own.

jambat
12-20-2005, 10:37 AM
From guys actually, just out of

the blue being nicer than they would normally be. The first time I was at a resturaunt and a the guy infront of me

went out of his way to get a tray for me. In clubs men walk over to you and try to do the "male bonding" thing,

which never happened to me until pheros. Ironically I'm not really into sports or pool so when I'm out it gets

kind of weird. Mind you this was with TE and also with large applications of APC. (FYI you can OD on APC so don't

think you can't). JB #1 will also get this effect sometimes.

-The Bat

catlord17
12-20-2005, 10:44 AM
From guys

actually, just out of the blue being nicer than they would normally be. The first time I was at a resturaunt and a

the guy infront of me went out of his way to get a tray for me. In clubs men walk over to you and try to do the

"male bonding" thing, which never happened to me until pheros. Ironically I'm not really into sports or pool so

when I'm out it gets kind of weird. Mind you this was with TE and also with large applications of APC. (FYI you can

OD on APC so don't think you can't). JB #1 will also get this effect sometimes.

-The

Bat

How much TE were you using?

I imagine that having the guys come over and do the male

bonding thing would give you some social proof, which would make it easier to deal with the ladies...

jambat
12-20-2005, 10:48 AM
One to two sprays of TE for me no

more. I do the cloud thing with TE and JB#1 when I have a TE bottle. Spray it into the air then walk into the cloud.

This is what I did with JB#1 when the copyshop girl almost floated over to me.

-Bat

catlord17
12-20-2005, 10:50 AM
I cannot use more than two

with it turning into "argument in a bottle". Which, by the way, is what my gf and I now affectionately refer to it

as. lol

jambat
12-20-2005, 10:52 AM
TE is strong stuff. I don't use

it often because for me it seems soft on hits from ladies. When mixed with APC it seems to actually work better but

still not as good as JB#1.

-Bat

catlord17
12-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Maybe mixing it with APC

brings it down to the magic level for you... or maybe the scent is attracting the ladies to get close enough?Kind of

surprising how strong TE is given that it's diluted to 20% of NPA.