PDA

View Full Version : EW mixes

ilana612
12-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Hello there! I am pretty

new to the site, so far i have ordered the beginner's kit for women, and EW. I have been reading and reading

through the forums about various mixes and dilutions and such for EW....so this question is coming AFTER me trying

to find the answer on my own! *smile*

I have been playing around with some essential oils and perfume oils.....i

put 60 drops nag champa oil, 25 drops jasmine oil and 5 drops EW together. Is that too strong? I know the ratio is

supposed to be NO stronger than 10:1 (so i figured 85:5 should be all right)....but just so i am clear, is the 10:1

ratio referring to straight EW, or already diluted EW?

Also, just for anyone who wants to know....the mix i just

described smells really good! The nag champa and jasmine really cover the smell of the EW quite nicely.

I also

have a mix which is equal parts TE, SP lavender and sandalwood oil, with 2 drops EW. This mix doesnt smell BAD,

but not as nice as the other.

Anyway, i greatly appreciate any replies, and any suggestions in general! Thanks

:)

catlord17
12-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey... didn't you tell me

several times on the phone that 50:1 was the strongest ratio you could use for EW? :p

By the way, you might find

interesting some of the threads about essential oils and their pheromone content or how they mimic pheromones. Do a

search for "lavender", "ylang ylang", "patchouli" and "musk melon" all in the same search.

:trout: