PDA

View Full Version : little advice plzz

Sketchxl
12-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Ok people I am going out this Saturday wit a female friend I like her n I think she likes me as well,

I never used pheromones before so I am planning giving it a try for the first time, I am not putting all my hopes on

this, and I know It depends on how you react to the situation, I am currently waiting for men’s samples n hoping it

will arrive before Saturday. I have been wait for 13 days know:mad: , I thought I might do that before I buy a

product to know what’s best for me:) . I got advice from ppl tell me to go wit ¼ of soe, but there’s also ppl who

say they had good results wit chikara n alter ego so it got bit confuse to which one to start with. What would be

ideal to start off with? By the way I am 21, black male, medium build not bad looking either

tim929
12-14-2005, 06:34 PM
I think it would depend uppon the

type of person you are.If you are a naturaly aggressive or have an issue with the "Clint Eastwood effect," you may

want to start with SoE.Its a good all around product and realy hard to get a negative reaction from.Even if you dont

have the Clint Eastwood thing going on its a good start.

Rbt
12-17-2005, 05:27 PM
SOE probably is the "safest" of the

bunch. Not likely to have a bad reaction or OD.

Remember pheromones aren't necessarily "magic potions" that

will have someone jump on you unless there area a lot of other factors that match up between you. But a bad initial

reaction/impression can be difficult to overcome so take it easy all the way around.

Plus if you hate the

product you use or react badly to it yourself the feelings/reaction you are having will be picked up by the others

you are with. If this is your first time with pheromones go slow and easy, or try to do a test wearing before any

"critical" dates. You can tell from the posts here different products work diffierently, and even the same prodcut

can work differently on others. Going to take work and research/experimentation.

Wish it were easier myself...

_

Sigma
12-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Another bit of advice.....try not

to concern yourself too much with experimenting and observing hits while you're out and about, especially on days

you really need the mones to do the work. Acting out of the ordinary to create hits, being overly paranoid of

OD'ing or pheromone funk, making frequent trips to re-apply, feeling disappointed when hits don't happen...these

are all things that can affect your attitude in ways that can actually work against the mones.

The best hits

I've had, came when I least expected them to. As I've grown more accustomed to wearing mones and they've become

more of a norm to me, I eventually got to a point where I go about my day not really minding the fact that I have

them on. And I must say, the hits have come much more frequently now that I'm not concerned about them

happening.