PDA

View Full Version : If you could only have one of these pheromone products...

catlord17
12-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Which one would you choose?

Please also mention how long you've been using

pheromones, which products you have experience with, and why you would choose the one product you would choose. I

think this should makefor an interesting thread.

tim929
12-12-2005, 08:18 PM
SoE...definatly.Proven

product,consistant results,hard if not impossible to OD on and in my oppinion underrated for sexuality.

Gegogi
12-12-2005, 08:22 PM
SOE. Because it is universally

effective, opening doors in nearly every situation (except solitary confinement and self flagellation). If you

can't get a date, close a deal or make friends with SOE you probably should shoot yourself as you're just plain

no-good. My only beef is the oil carrier and the funky rollon bottle. Oil stains clothing and isn't something

you'd want in your hair. Moreover, I'd be much happier with concentrated SOE in an alcohol carrier for dabbing or

mixing with a cologne.

My second choice is NPA because it helps give women the itch but, unfortunately,

isn't as universally useful as SOE. However, it is much more pleasant to apply mixed with cologne in an atomizer or

to dab.

Sigma
12-13-2005, 01:57 AM
I'd say Chikara. It's very well

rounded itself (containing 7 pheromones), so it works very well as a stand alone. It contains none so there's

always a chance of an offensive OD reaction, but its a relatively safe product compared to something like NPA.

Honestly I don't use Chikara much myself anymore, but if I had to go with one product, I'd go with Chikara, with

SOE in a very close second.

thenoser
12-13-2005, 11:33 AM
My only beef is

the oil carrier and the funky rollon bottle. Oil stains clothing and isn't something you'd want in your hair.

Moreover, I'd be much happier with concentrated SOE in an alcohol carrier for dabbing or mixing with a

cologne.

i recently ordered soe unscented. it came in the 10 ml roll on bottle, but is alcohol based.

did the formulation change recently?

Gegogi
12-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I wish. That oily feel is

actually oil...

CptKipling
12-14-2005, 03:23 PM
It isn't oil in the same way

Primal is oil though; SOE is dpg/alcohol based.

catlord17
12-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Come on, now, people, there

have to be more opinions than these on which onepheromone product would be The Choice if you could only choose

one!

CptKipling
12-14-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm not sure if I could

choose... it would be between AE, TE and Chikara.

catlord17
12-14-2005, 04:52 PM
You can only choose one! :D

tim929
12-14-2005, 06:31 PM
LoL...well...I think your gonna

find a pretty even split with Chikara and SoE.

catlord17
12-14-2005, 08:45 PM
I kind of expected to hear a

lot of NPA.

Gegogi
12-14-2005, 08:57 PM
Well sheesh, who has to really

choose only one? That's like only having one girlfriend, one camera body, one CD or one guitar... Life is more fun

by the dozen! I think the most basic pheromone locker needs at least two kickin' 'mones, one predominately social

and another mainly sexual. Then you're ready for anything.

catlord17
12-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Funny you should mention "one

camera body". *Looks around and sees seven*

And hmm, I only have one girlfriend... maybe I should have a

mistress too? Or three? :D

I wish. lol

CptKipling
12-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Repeat after me:

"I

deserve a harem"

There we go.

Gegogi
12-16-2005, 06:19 PM
"I deserve a

harem"
And how brother! I feel most comfortable and happy with 2 or 3 girlfriends or a wife and

mistress or two (that's why my wife left me...). It seems like the natural order of things. Now my grandfather had

5 wives (at once). Of course he was back in the old country where such practices were normal among well to do

gentlemen up until the Korean War. My father had a wife and long term mistress, so it's sort of in my genes. The

problem now is American women were messed up royal when given the right to vote less than 100 years ago. It's been

downhill ever since as they demand more and more. It's really unfair...

catlord17
12-16-2005, 06:51 PM
Repeat after

me:

"I deserve a harem"

There we go.

Actually, I have concluded that I do. Funny you

should say that. It seems to be in my genes...

itwow
12-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Funny you should

mention "one camera body". *Looks around and sees seven*

And hmm, I only have one girlfriend... maybe I

should have a mistress too? Or three? :D

I wish. lol

One should have a wife in every

country. Going home would be like going for a holiday :D

catlord17
12-17-2005, 11:46 AM
One should have a

wife in every country. Going home would be like going for a holiday :D

You guys are making me feel like

I'm not insane all of a sudden! lol I'd say you're reading my mind,but if we're all men, I'd say you're just

responding to the same genetic urges. I wasn't thinking a wife in every country... but certainly a house with at

least one lady in each of a few countries!

I suspect we're going to start a war of the sexes if we continue

talking like this, though. The ladies have exactly the opposite genetic programming. lol

Now then, what were we

talking about? :)

CptKipling
12-18-2005, 07:30 AM
"I suspect we're going to

start a war of the sexes if we continue talking like this, though. The ladies have exactly the opposite genetic

programming."

Yeah be careful.

I was actually being slightly tongue in cheek, but actually I don't see a

problem with having a few women around at once (f-buddies, dating etc) as long as everybody is being honest and

everyone knows exactly where they stand. Some people feel comfortable with that - good for them.

I would be wary

of pursuing the "I am a product of my genes" mentality though; if we all did that the world wouldn't be a happy

place.

catlord17
12-18-2005, 10:44 PM
I'd like to have a number of

girls to date at once, but I'm not going to trythat while I'm involved withsomeone as sensitive and jealous as my

current girlfriend! lol Genetic programming isn't the only thing going on in my head.

junglesitar
12-18-2005, 11:11 PM
Where I live it's kind of

half-expected that men should have a second girlfriend, as long as you have the money to support both it's...

accepted. My girlfriend tells me emphatically that I can fuck around as long as I don't fall in love. My american

upbringing has had me questioning this for the past 3 years that we've been together... but now I don't really

protest, I just say "thanks darling, that's really sweet of you"

tim929
12-19-2005, 08:55 AM
In terms of infidelity,women are

almost twice as likely to cheat on thier husbands as men are to cheat on thier wives.So dont get the idea that a

womens "programing" is all that different than your own.According to a study that was very quickly silenced done by

the AMA,almost twenty percent of the children born in the US to married couples in hospitals were fathered by

someone OTHER than the husband.

bjf
12-19-2005, 09:04 AM
A woman has, however, many more

opportunites to cheat than a man does.

tim929
12-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Good point bjf...very good

point.

So...back to the original topic of this thread...have we all prety much settled on SoE and or Chickara as

the "one" product if we could only choose one?

junglesitar
12-19-2005, 07:33 PM
In terms of

infidelity,women are almost twice as likely to cheat on thier husbands as men are to cheat on thier wives.So dont

get the idea that a womens "programing" is all that different than your own.According to a study that was very

quickly silenced done by the AMA,almost twenty percent of the children born in the US to married couples in

hospitals were fathered by someone OTHER than the husband.

I thought that study was in the UK? Doesn't

matter really, probably similar figures. Where do you hear that women are nearly twice as likely to have affairs?

I'm not protesting, but, I've also heard anthopological theories on sex patterns of men and women and how it

behooves men to spread the DNA to as wide of a possible 'audience' and how in turn, women need to find a stable

male with enough resources to support her for 9+ months. That's why marriage is primarily an institution for

women's sake. When I chat with women friends, more of them are interested in finding one guy they can be

with,whereas my male friends want as much variety as possible.

My thinking is that humans in general could

benefit from maturing spiritually so that we have enough self worth and not feel threatened or jealous when the

natural, inevitable happens: your lover finds someone else attractive too!

belgareth
12-19-2005, 08:12 PM
My thinking

is that humans in general could benefit from maturing spiritually so that we have enough self worth and not feel

threatened or jealous when the natural, inevitable happens: your lover finds someone else attractive too!

It's a good thought and I'd love to see it too. But it isn't likely for a while yet, we've got a lot of

growing to do before that can happen.

Actually, marriage is mostly for children rather than women.

Gegogi
12-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Where do you hear that

women are nearly twice as likely to have affairs?
I recall CNN.com has several recent articles on this

topic. Of course it varies from culture to culture. Westerners stray the most. However, European women, especially

Brits, were cited as much more sexually activate outside of marriage than American women. Nevertheless, the men and

women were nearly equal in their respective cultures. However, these studies depend on the honesty of those in the

study group. I wonder if the difference in the stats are due to more or less honesty or actual behavior?

I've had a number of affairs with married women and noticed an oddity. All of them believed in marriage,

loved their husbands and were basically in denial over their affairs. In fact two of them were born-again Christians

and extremely conservative in their moral and political views. And yet they did it anyway, suffering great guilt. It

was something so dark and hidden they wouldn't admit it anyone, and yet they were willing to risk it all to sneak

around. Lordy, it must be that dad burn NPA I was wearing...

catlord17
12-20-2005, 03:09 AM
I personally think it would be

in all our best interests to just admit we are driven by the desire to eat, sleep, and f*ck, and until we advance

beyond that spiritually, just accept it and stop making such a big deal of it.

I've told my gf numerous

times, "Hey, if you want to have fun, just discuss it with me so I know what's going on, and use protection!" Of

course, she won't do that, because she knows I expect the same freedoms she has, and she wants me all to herself.

She thinks I'm going to leave her if I have sex with someone else. :rolleyes:

But back to the topic of this

thread... lol So far I haven't noticed a whole lot of result from SOE... it does seem to make me more talkative,

but I haven't see it cause a lot of response in others yet. Chikara I like the scent of, but I have only had the

chance to test it once, although I got a nice hit, but that was with a nice does of SOE and TE also.

CptKipling
12-20-2005, 09:15 AM
I personally think it

would be in all our best interests to just admit we are driven by the desire to eat, sleep, and f*ck, and until we

advance beyond that spiritually, just accept it and stop making such a big deal of it.

That's exactly

the kind of bad thinking I was talking about.

Ultimately our purpose is to survive and then pass on our genes.

In todays world survival mostly means getting a good education, a good job, staying healthy and staying out of

trouble. Passing on our genes is not just about sewing your seed, its about raising a kid so that they have the

ability to survive and replicate themselves - something which happens more effectively in a mature and stable family

unit.

Our bodies evolved millions of yeas ago, the environment that we need to survive and breed in has

drastically changed. The desires of a caveman were designed to optimise his chances of survival and breeding, but

the same desires are not adapted for modern life. To assume that they are is reductionist and foolish.

catlord17
12-20-2005, 10:40 AM
That's

exactly the kind of bad thinking I was talking about.

Ultimately our purpose is to survive and then pass on

our genes. In todays world survival mostly means getting a good education, a good job, staying healthy and staying

out of trouble. Passing on our genes is not just about sewing your seed, its about raising a kid so that they have

the ability to survive and replicate themselves - something which happens more effectively in a mature and stable

family unit.

Our bodies evolved millions of yeas ago, the environment that we need to survive and breed in

has drastically changed. The desires of a caveman were designed to optimise his chances of survival and breeding,

but the same desires are not adapted for modern life. To assume that they are is reductionist and

foolish.

My point is that it is also unwise to try to deny one's own sexuality to the point that it

becomes unhealthy. Some places in the world (the United States definitely among them) have a fairly high percentage

of people who have the mindset that sex is bad, and should be denied at all costs. This is probably a big part of

what contributes to the high divorce rate in the United States. It also makes for some unhealthy expressions of the

suppressed sexuality in many cases.

What I'm advocating is that we accept ourselves as being sexual

creatures and deal with it, instead of denying it. I'm not saying we should have no control of ourselves. A

healthy attitude and a balanced response, however, would do wonders for making the world a better place.

tim929
12-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Im still searching the internet

for the study,but it was a major university here in the US that ran around for a couple years interviewing men,women

and couples regarding thier sexual adventures.They found that 32% of married men and 58% of married women had

commited adultery durring the course of thier marriage(many of those had already ended.)They also found that women

engaged to be married cheated alot more than men.Twenty three or twenty four percent of men had sexual relations

with someone and again,almost sixty percent of women while engaged.Cant remember the exact numbers on that group.But

when the AMA studied maternity wards in hospitals they were shocked at thier discoveries regarding paternity and

very quickly moved to silence the findings for fear of political and/or scocial backlash.The numbers still got out

but they werent widely published.

And yes...simmilar things were found in the UK as well.

The fact of the

matter is that while men may DESIRE to stray more than women,women have greater opportunities than men do to

stray.Its not hard to find a women who will turn down casual sex,but men will usualy doink almost anything female,to

include farm animals(thats one of the key reasons we have many popular STD's.)If a woman sets out to stray,the

availability is so high that success is almost gauranteed,while men usualy have to pay for it...and that gets

expensive.

The study I am looking for by the way was published in around 1994 or 95 out of one of the

universities in California if I remember correctly.

catlord17
12-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Makes perfect sense to me.

Rbt
12-21-2005, 07:18 PM
Getting back to the original

question: I'm still experimenting (so many products so little time/opportunity!), but so far all I can say is that

I *haven't* had much luck with Perception at all (although I am running a full weeks test on it right now with the

gel packs). I did get some reactions when I used Chikara or AE, but no bone jumping type stuff. I did do a three day

test with Chikara at a con but didn't see anything I'd call a hit that time. Hope I can find a winner before peter

peters out...

catlord17
12-21-2005, 08:19 PM
What sorts of responses did

you get from Chikara and AE?

itwow
12-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Where I live

it's kind of half-expected that men should have a second girlfriend, as long as you have the money to support both

it's... accepted. My girlfriend tells me emphatically that I can fuck around as long as I don't fall in love. My

american upbringing has had me questioning this for the past 3 years that we've been together... but now I don't

really protest, I just say "thanks darling, that's really sweet of you"

Sometimes, this is applied

both ways, largely depends on the values of individuals.

catlord17
12-23-2005, 01:30 PM
Where I

live it's kind of half-expected that men should have a second girlfriend, as long as you have the money to support

both it's... accepted. My girlfriend tells me emphatically that I can fuck around as long as I don't fall in love.

My american upbringing has had me questioning this for the past 3 years that we've been together... but now I

don't really protest, I just say "thanks darling, that's really sweet of you"

I think this sort of

freedom is probably the most balanced you can get... have more than one lover, but choose one woman.It's probably

very healthy, from an emotional standpoint. Of course you need to take care with STDs and pregnancy. Which part of

the world are you in, by the way? I bet it's not one that's known for being warlike!

junglesitar
12-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I think

this sort of freedom is probably the most balanced you can get... have more than one lover, but choose one

woman.It's probably very healthy, from an emotional standpoint. Of course you need to take care with STDs and

pregnancy. Which part of the world are you in, by the way? I bet it's not one that's known for being

warlike!

I'm in Bangkok, and Thai's generally tend to make peace at any cost, which can come off as

being evasive and not direct if you're not used to it. This is the most balanced I've ever felt in terms of

relationships. I've been in so many monogamous relationships and when the desire to sleep with another girl came up

(as it will) I would often make it mean so much more, projecting a whole series of 'perfect' attributes on the new

girl, break up with the original... upgrade... and then repeat this cycle over and over again. I was monogamous, but

I wasn't reliable. As far as I'm concerned, having this kind of openness and trust has actually brought out what I

think of as genuine fidelity and faithfulness, although my hands aren't always on one woman only ;)

If I had to

pick one pheromone so far: Alpha A314. It doesn't give me sexual hits, it just makes everything smoother

socially, and I personally feel more confident. I posted earlier that nothing was working, but I think I've gotten

a hang of how to use them a little better... although it's been super inconsistent. I wish Alpha A314 was a

tad cheaper, I've been going through the bottle quicker than I want to... partially because I find it hard to OD,

and I actually love the smell in a weird way.

Rbt
12-25-2005, 09:49 PM
What sorts of

responses did you get from Chikara and AE?

I have gotten unexpected kisses with Chikara for example, and

things like DIHL's, touching, and chattyness with AE/m.

catlord17
12-26-2005, 12:55 AM
I have been thinking I should

get some Chikara... I have AE/m but really not much opportunity to use pheros atm. So I'll be patient on the

Chikara, since I'm saving my money right now. But Chikara sounds like it's a good choice. I've only used it

once, and with its help, I ended up giving my contact info to a real cutie at the post office, with my girlfriend's

help! Damn, I'm slick. lol (Actually, I was asking her if she' be willing to be on one of my CD covers, since I

need cover photos.)

frogfoot
12-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Please recommend me 1 phero

product around 30$.Now testing the free gel packs and my first experience is positive(SOE+TE),it follows that I'm

plan in a near future buy a full scale product-but which one?My first thought is the Beginner Special kit and Edge

Essentials.
Around 30$ is the limit,because come from outside of the EU every product dutyable(+sales tax).The

tax+duty under 50$ may be avoidable,otherwise price+ tax+duty+postage=highly expensive phero product in my

pocket
I'm 32 years old 186 cm tall average caucasian male.

Thanks!

catlord17
12-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Please

recommend me 1 phero product around 30$.Now testing the free gel packs and my first experience is

positive(SOE+TE),it follows that I'm plan in a near future buy a full scale product-but which one?My first thought

is the Beginner Special kit and Edge Essentials.
Around 30$ is the limit,because come from outside of the EU

every product dutyable(+sales tax).The tax+duty under 50$ may be avoidable,otherwise price+ tax+duty+postage=highly

expensive phero product in my pocket
I'm 32 years old 186 cm tall average caucasian male.

Thanks!

If $30 US is your limit, I'd stick with gel

packs for a while.