PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships-Intreresting reading.

DCW
12-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Here is something I came across. I found to be very interested and somewhat provocative

Click Here. (http://www.isteve.com/IsLoveColorblind.htm)

DCW

Friendly1
12-13-2005, 08:28 PM
You should read some of the

Angry Asian Male sites (I have). I don't know if these views are validated scientifically or not, but they are

widespread beliefs. The angst expressed by many Asian American men is real. I've only known a few black women to

express their vies on interracial relationships. I would have to say my experience provides neutral insight on that

issue.

tim929
12-13-2005, 08:57 PM
While I am a short,bald,white

guy...I dont think that hight is the only issue in inter-racial relationships.Call me crazy,but there is also an

element of taboo involved in dating someone that others may look uppon as being "too different."I have met many

white males that go nuts for asian women because of a percieved difference in the way asian females behave versus

white women.That perception usualy gets thrown out the door by the time they realy get to know eachother.People

realy arent all that different...Im sure we have all heard this befor and I refuse to start breaking things down

according to race.The fact of the matter is that we are attracted to whomever we are attracted to.And if your into

green migets from Mars...knock yourself out!