PDA

View Full Version : BRUCE! WHAT HAPPENED?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-26-2001, 11:51 PM
Hey Bruce,

Or anyone else who was around back then. I haven\'t been around for a while. I purchased enought stuff for a years worth, exactly one year ago. I came back to get more supplies, and can\'t find a major part of my list. What happened to that stuff called \"score\"? it smelled awesome and I got a million hits from that combined with PI-original?

I hope this stuff is still around.

Bruce
12-27-2001, 03:08 AM
Hi,
Score was taken off the market years ago, and a while back I made a bid which was accepted to buy a large part of the remaining stock. I received the first installment and started selling and giving it away as freebies thinking I would be getting lots more of it soon, but it never showed up. I called, e-mailed, faxed, and got no response. I even had Tammy phone the company a few times and always got the run around. The good news is they never charged my card for the first shipment. The bad news is Score now takes its place next to the dodo and T Rex, extinct.

I can\'t think of any other products that are really sorely missed. I think anything we don\'t have anymore has been replaced by something much better. Anything else you were looking for? We used to have some oil base knock off colognes that I am thinking about getting back. Was that one you missed?

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 01:06 PM
Hey what about all the new stuff floating around here, its looking interesting.