PDA

View Full Version : Recomendation for Men

Cullmanz Own
12-10-2005, 05:30 PM
If you

aren't so hott with the ladies and would like to develop that irresistable personality I would suggest Double Your

Dating by David Deangelo. This man knows wtf he's talkin about. I've always been pretty good with the ladies and

have found myself getting phone numbers off and on but when I read his book and started practicing some of the

techniques my skills began to flame! Chicks were checkin me out (without my mones on!) and some were even

approaching me. Now I wear my mones and combine these techniques and they just go crazy. Sometimes I turn down

perfectly hott chicks just for the thrill. lol Shows all you hott women out there that you're not the only ones in

control! It's a good book but it costs.. If you want a basic outline its the same that every guy on here says:

Cocky and funny but he has some very good tips and tricks for the shall we say "weenies" out there. It's also good

for the studs. Get even better at what you can already do! :cheers: Sorry for the retarded post but I had to get

somethin out there.

Gegogi
12-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Ah yes, once again,

fuckenfast.com rears it's swarthy head. But, hey, Davito De Angelo would look great on a clothing label.

Cullmanz Own
12-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Yeah.. I dunno what ur

talkin about... lol But w/e man