PDA

View Full Version : Attraction vs Affection

DUKE3100
12-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Ok Class is

in again. A lot of the users on this site...especially the older guys who are married and not trying to find the

"Right" girl....seem to be very confused about some very common sense things when it comes to attracting women. My

opinions are not how to behave towards your wife who has had your child or anything like that. This is for single

guys trying to get young 18-28 year old women. A lot of guys...especially american guys...are content that once they

land their girl they are set. Their work is done. Since she stays they think all is well...then they wonder why she

has not passionately given herself to him in days....until she leaves for the hunk that knows how to push her

attraction buttons....then they figure out why. Some of my opinions seem far out to some of you guys. Thats ok. See

I am talking about attracting a women...making her feel buterflies and turning her on. Not earning her affection. If

you want to turn her on you gotta be a man and be her man and take care of her and know how to play her games and

read her communication. You gotta be aware of the romance novel man stuff. If she is right for you...if not you just

walk away.

Gegogi
12-10-2005, 05:39 PM
You assume far too much. Many

older guys--myself included--have no intention of "finding the right woman." They indulged that whim and grew out of

that phase long ago (after their last divorce!). Instead, I prefer to do whatever feels good and receive my lickings

later. However, as my daddy said," there is more than one way to skin a cat," and, yes, there are as many ways to

attract and keep women. Your common sense can easily be another man's folly. Awareness and flexibilty is the key to

sucessful poon hunts. Idealism by its very nature is extremely limiting. Although I avoid pursuing women under 21,

in practice I haven't found much difference in wooing a 21 or 41 year old woman. The basics are the same. I find

racial, social status and cultural differences to be more signifcant than age. And you have to do what works for

you. The idea of this forum is to share ideas and experiences to widen your perspective, not to preach your

gospel.

tim929
12-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Many older guys--myself

included--have no intention of "finding the right woman." They indulged that whim and grew out of that phase long

ago (after their last divorce!). Altho I have never been divorced,I have had my heart handed to me on a

popsickle stick enough times to have had the whole idea of "love-ever-after" brutaly ripped completly out of my

chest.Like Gegogi,I have absolutly no intention of finding "miss right" and settling down to a life of servitude to

the whims and games of the opposite gender.Occasional companionship and fun is as far as I care to take romance and

what works to get one woman in the sack doesnt necessarily get the next one in the sack.Flexibilty and awareness are

key to finding just the right combination to snare the next "miss right now." In my world (which is purely mine and

I wouldnt foist it uppon anyone else) once I have scored,the work ends.

DUKE3100
12-11-2005, 07:13 AM
I am only interested in marriage if I meet the right person and I hope someday to find her but if I

dont it will not be a big deal. It would be nice if I did. Life is always more meaningful when you share it with

people you love.

I agree with both of you that flexibility is very important and I think thats true in life not

just with women. I dont feel that my theory has anything to suggest that you cant be flexible.

What I do think

is that there are certain attitudes that need to be brought out and become a fundamental base when you are

interacting with a women that you find attractive.

There are many ways to interact with a women yes. Some of

those ways will turn her off, some of them will turn her on, and some of them will earn her affection. To truely win

a womens soul you have to win her heart and her mind but when you win her heart and she is attracted to you she will

find a way to justify it with her mind.

I am not saying you cannot be flexible. I am not saying you cannot be

yourself. I am simply saying that I have discovered a set of attitudes and a mentality that works and it encompasses

a huge assortment of things....but if there was one sentence to sum up these behaviors it would be. "Be a man."

silksand
12-11-2005, 08:03 AM
... a

mentality that works and it encompasses a huge assortment of things....but if there was one sentence to sum up these

behaviors it would be. "Be a man."

If only your behavior on this forum mirrored your aspirations ....

your incongruency is showing.

You may have over 300 posts, but a troll is as a troll does.

DUKE3100
12-11-2005, 09:38 AM
I will post any time I want to

defend my point of view. Thank you. A man stands up for his point of view even in the face of critism. That is not

incongruent in my book. If it is in yours than thats your problem. If you dont like my posts dont read them. Yes I

have over 300 posts. Most of them are to share my experiences with phermones or to help someone who asks for advice

or is making a mistake that I had to learn the hard way. If I tried to talk to a women like I have to talk to these

guys in the "locker room" than I would fully expect to be slapped for it. Oh and one more thing....thanks for

validating that what I am trying to preach to these guys is right.