PDA

View Full Version : Need some info on standalone AE usage

hatch
12-10-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm searching for information regarding the usage of AE as a standalone rather than mixing it with something.

Unfortunately, there isn't much out there.

Has any experimented with using AE by itself? (hit reports, how

much you used, any OD's, etc...) The sky's the limit here, so speak up.

To the "untrained phero-eye" it

appears to be a good overall product which wouldn't require mixing. According to the product table, it contains

fair amounts of 'none, 'nol, and 'rone (not enough to cause an OD situation when used in moderation). This is

the main reason I decided to purchase it. I am just getting my feet wet with pheromones again and am trying to find

some good standalone products to use and get to know them like the back of my hand. I've personally found SOE to

be effective for me even in small amounts (1/2 packet of gel...just got my rolltop in today, hope to post some

findings soon). I noticed its effect were not just limited to my target, but the SOE had a great effect on me as

well.

Help with the AE would be greatly appreciated!

tim929
12-11-2005, 12:43 PM
I have used AE as a stand alone

many times and have found it to be a very good product in that roll.I usualy use no more than two drops total,one on

each side of my neck.On occasion I will use a third drop,sometimes on my neck and sometimes spread between both

wrists.AE is a very good product used stand alone,but like many people here I typicaly mix it with alittle SoE to

help temper the possible negative side effects of the slightly higer than normal A-NONE.

Rbt
12-12-2005, 09:58 AM
There are some threads here that

report on standalone use.

See my "Look here for lists of products that work for others" for example:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13771

I've used AE/m by itself a few times and it was one of the products that I am pretty sure got some good

reactions, including, in afterthought, my first official DIHL. It was a two drop application, made about 5-6 hours

earlier in the day.

catlord17
12-12-2005, 09:01 PM
According to the information I

have found in the stick thread about the best threads, one drop of AE is about 0.023 mg of pheromones.... which puts

it into the optimum range. Wouldn't 2 or 3 drops be an OD?

hatch
12-12-2005, 10:52 PM
This is all good info. I'm

experimenting with AE as a standalone now (and am trying it with a touch of SOE) I'll post later the details and

results.

catlord17
12-13-2005, 03:58 AM
Wow... AE made a friend of

mine go haywire this evening. She simply could not keep herself from burying her nose in my neck, and she was trying

to lick where I applied it every chance she got. I literally had to tell her to stop more than ten times... while I

was driving her to wal mart, while she was in wal mart, and on the way back to her house... (She has no car, so I

drive her to the store sometimes as a favor.)

I have never seen her act like this! Not even close! And it

just got worse and worse all evening, as she was exposed more. At first, I thought it was having no effect. By the

end of the night I was starting to become frustrated that she would not stop! She could not seem to get close

enough, and it was like she was a puppy dog. It didn't seem overtly sexual... instead, she seemed to want to

snuggle and cuddle with me. Very different than her normal cool and aloof self, I must say. She never touches me!

It did take about 10 minutes in a closed car to start seeing results, but wow... I have got to see what AE does in

bars!!! This stuff could be incredibly dangerous!!! :D

By the way, I used four dabs, which I estimate would

equal a little more than a drop, or perhaps as much as a drop and a half. One dab each side of the neck, and one to

each wrist.

MOBLEYC57
12-13-2005, 08:19 AM
Wow... AE made

a friend of mine go haywire this evening. She simply could not keep herself from burying her nose in my neck, and

she was trying to lick where I applied it every chance she got. I literally had to tell her to stop more than ten

times... while I was driving her to wal mart, while she was in wal mart, and on the way back to her house... (She

has no car, so I drive her to the store sometimes as a favor.)

I have never seen her act like this! Not

even close! And it just got worse and worse all evening, as she was exposed more. At first, I thought it was having

no effect. By the end of the night I was starting to become frustrated that she would not stop! She could not seem

to get close enough, and it was like she was a puppy dog. It didn't seem overtly sexual... instead, she seemed to

want to snuggle and cuddle with me. Very different than her normal cool and aloof self, I must say. She never

touches me! It did take about 10 minutes in a closed car to start seeing results, but wow... I have got to see what

AE does in bars!!! This stuff could be incredibly dangerous!!! :D

By the way, I used four dabs, which I estimate

would equal a little more than a drop, or perhaps as much as a drop and a half. One dab each side of the neck, and

one to each wrist.

You should try two dabs of TE on your neck under those dabs of AE, CattyL. :whip:

catlord17
12-13-2005, 11:01 AM
You should

try two dabs of TE on your neck under those dabs of AE, CattyL. :whip:

Hmmm... I ask myself... would

that be safe? Would it get me ravaged? Am I afraid of what might happen if I tried that? :blink:

And I

answer myself... hmmm... I think I might just be! :rofl:

How insane is that!

So, Mobley, what are your

experiences with doing hat you suggested? :drunk:

Mick
12-13-2005, 03:08 PM
I have got to

see what AE does in bars!!![/b]

which is???

please share :POKE: :whip:

Mick
12-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Hmmm... I ask

myself... would that be safe? Would it get me ravaged? Am I afraid of what might happen if I tried

that? :blink:

And I answer myself... hmmm... I think I might just be! :rofl:

How insane is that!

So, Mobley, what are your experiences with doing hat you suggested? :drunk:

Lets hope so! i'm gonna

try it :twisted:

CptKipling
12-14-2005, 03:31 PM
You should try

two dabs of TE on your neck under those dabs of AE, CattyL. :whip:

Yezzir!

Two or three dabs of TE

and two or three drops of AE.

oscar
12-14-2005, 05:11 PM
According to the

information I have found in the stick thread about the best threads, one drop of AE is about 0.023 mg of

pheromones.... which puts it into the optimum range. Wouldn't 2 or 3 drops be an OD?

catlord17,

One

problem with that otherwise excellent data provided by "Scientist" that you found in the sticky thread, is that it

doesn't account for the size of the drops that are delivered by AE's current dropper-cap. When that was written AE

came packaged in a flat-topped clear vial.

Those numbers appear to calculated based on the 20 drops per

milliliter rule; a "rule" with which water seems to comply pretty consistently, but regrettably few other liquids

do.

Those forum members who calculated the AE dropper-top at the time of the packaging change consistently came

up with results ranging from 50 to 60 drops per mL. So the "theoretical" (1/20th mL.) drops mentioned in that sticky

thread would actually be 2.5 to 3 times the size of today's "reality" drops. Thus more drops are now needed to get

a respectable dose.

Consider also that if you DID manage to measure out a precise 1/20th of a mL of AE, (roughly

3 drops by my reckoning), of the .0225mg of pheromones contained therein, the breakdown would be:
.01mg of

A-None
.0075mg of A-Nol
.005mg of A-Rone
.........about half of what I'd want to wear based on my target optimum

A-None dose of .02mg.

Your optimum A-None dose may vary, but as an older guy I find 5 or 6 drops of AE to be a

safe, effective application.

Oscar :)

gfunk
12-14-2005, 09:35 PM
AE is a steady good product for

me, I can handle 3 drops fine, 4 drops and I start to get a small headache, but the results seem better. 5 drops is

definately a overkill for close relations for me anyways.

Rbt
12-17-2005, 05:45 PM
catlord17,

One

problem with that otherwise excellent data provided by "Scientist" that you found in the sticky thread, is that it

doesn't account for the size of the drops that are delivered by AE's current dropper-cap. When that was written AE

came packaged in a flat-topped clear vial.

Those numbers appear to calculated based on the 20 drops per

milliliter rule; a "rule" with which water seems to comply pretty consistently, but regrettably few other liquids

do.

Those forum members who calculated the AE dropper-top at the time of the packaging change consistently came

up with results ranging from 50 to 60 drops per mL. So the "theoretical" (1/20th mL.) drops mentioned in that sticky

thread would actually be 2.5 to 3 times the size of today's "reality" drops. Thus more drops are now needed to get

a respectable dose.

Consider also that if you DID manage to measure out a precise 1/20th of a mL of AE, (roughly

3 drops by my reckoning), of the .0225mg of pheromones contained therein, the breakdown would be:
.01mg of

A-None
.0075mg of A-Nol
.005mg of A-Rone
.........about half of what I'd want to wear based on my target optimum

A-None dose of .02mg.

Your optimum A-None dose may vary, but as an older guy I find 5 or 6 drops of AE to be a

safe, effective application.

So maybe it's a good time to update or add an Addendum

to that Sticky (to mention that the measurements were made with older packaging). Depending on outdated info isn't

going to help.

Stickies need to be kept as current as possible as they are core references. Same with the info

in the Pherolibrary, Product Guide, and FAQs. If nothing else edit in a disclaimer that "results may vary."

_

Kardz
12-17-2005, 06:21 PM
That being said, could I expect

the same measurements with all other love scent products? AE dropper and the dropper with say AA314 and PI seem to

be relatively equal drops, atleast I haven't noticed any difference but I haven't really focused on drop size

either. Just what was expected in a drop.

In other words, would I need 2.5 times what I THOUGHT i'd use when it

came to PI/m, AA314, or any other LS product?

Ryan

belgareth
12-17-2005, 08:02 PM
So maybe it's a

good time to update or add an Addendum to that Sticky (to mention that the measurements were made with older

packaging). Depending on outdated info isn't going to help.

Stickies need to be kept as current as possible as

they are core references. Same with the info in the Pherolibrary, Product Guide, and FAQs. If nothing else edit in a

disclaimer that "results may vary."

_

Are you volunteering?

Rbt
12-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Are you

volunteering?

Well I did recently try to get some updated opinions on the pheromone "effects."

I

also don't own any of the older products for comparison, really don't have a good measuring device, and am

terrible at numbers (don't even *ask* about my checkbook...).

I *am* thinking of putting together an

application/dispensing notes posting. That's why I recently asked if there was a specific name for those "dropper"

inserts in some of the product bottles so I could differentiate between "insert drops" (call em "drips"??) and

"eyedropper drops."
:think:

_

oscar
12-18-2005, 02:27 PM
..........I recently

asked if there was a specific name for those "dropper" inserts in some of the product bottles so I could

differentiate between "insert drops" (call em "drips"??) and "eyedropper drops."
:think:

_

Rbt,

Those plastic inserts that you find in NPA, PI, WAGG, and aA314 are known as "Reducer Caps" in the bottle

biz.