PDA

View Full Version : You know you've OD'd when....

**DONOTDELETE**
12-25-2001, 02:24 PM
You know you\'ve OD\'d to often when a woman in your office says, \"I\'ve smelt piss in this department on occassion.\"

Bruce
12-25-2001, 05:01 PM
...flies land on you rather than your sandwhich.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2001, 08:12 PM
...women litterally run from you at a club. (Oh yes it\'s true).

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 01:11 PM
You get a weird look from the women.

Or they fall asleep on the bus or you have 10 or 15 women fall asleep on the bus around you. images/icons/shocked.gif

Or for jambat they run away from you on the street on in a club.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2002, 12:40 PM
Last night I wore one spray of the edge on my chest, heavily masked with cologne, and then 4 drops of AE. Early in the night while I was sitting at the bar, a group came up to the seats next to me. The girl right next to me said to her friends, \"It smells like piss in here!\" And she just stood away from me without sitting down for about 10 minutes.
But about 4 hours later when I was on the dance floor, the results were positive. I had a couple girls initiate dancing with me.

oscar
01-02-2002, 07:25 AM
EazyE,

4 Drops of AE might have been too much. Some women seem to be Androsterone sensitive, and maybe that\'s what caused that girl to think that she smelled piss.
If you\'re supplementing a spray of TE with AE, 4 DABS might be a safer bet.

You know you\'ve OD\'d on pheros when the cat jumps off your lap to go take a nap in the litter box! images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 11:50 PM
You know you\'ve OD\'d when you go to leave the house after just applying your mones and the neighbors dog jumps the fence and starts to hump your leg.

TCO