PDA

View Full Version : No Shower Phase II with bodymint

bolounit
12-09-2005, 10:27 PM
On

the subject of not taking a shower for a period of time to try out natural pheromones (i have never done it myself )

i came across a product that deodorzez your breath (if i did the exeprment i would still brush my teeth wash hands

maybe shave maybe not shave )and body oder called body mints which is an ultr refined chlorophyll derivitive called

chlorphellin HERE COMES THE AD COPY HYPE :BodyMint is hot in Tinsletown...on the A-list as the hip, new, daily

hygiene product. It's been showcased on CNN, featured in popular reads such as Fortune, Men's Journal,

Haper's Bazaare, W, Reader's Digest... even the The WallStreet Journal, NY Post, and the LA

Times. And did we mention that BodyMint is a favorite in the celebrity goodie bags from the American Music

Awards to the Emmy and Oscar nominees? Entertainment Weekly reported in their Scout section

"Celebs can't get enough [BodyMint].."

Whatever Position You're In..
BodyMint's always on top of

it, freshening both your breath and your body at the same time. BodyMint even freshens feet*. So whether you're

shaking hands, locking lips or nibbling toes, life is fun. Stop thinking dirty, start feeling clean day and night.

Live it up, let loose, and love free!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug

Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Haute Hygiene

Has Arrived
BodyMint's all natural, exclusive formula is all that! It first premiered in stores that catered

only to the jetset like Henri Bendel on 5th Ave and LA's trendy Fred Segal stores, gaining a hip

following. Now more widely available, these posh pills have become the invisible but unmistakable fashion statement

for many.

Made from a special derivative of chlorophyll and contains no mint, wheat, gluten, sugar, corn, yeast,

dairy or animal products and No Herbs.

Facts:</FONT>