PDA

View Full Version : How much should be in a bottle of NPA?

cracker
12-05-2005, 04:58 AM
Firstly to say thanks to the LS team, my latest order has just arrived (in super-fast time same as before!) :)

:box:

But when i opened the package it seemed that the bottle of NPA i ordered didnt seem to have a lot in it

I only ordered the small 5ml bottle, but the amount of liquid in the bottle seemed very low (i.e right down at the

bottom of the label). Is this normal??

The bottle top didnt seem to be on 100% straight, and the package did

smell rather funky when i opened it so im just wondering if it got banged about and some has leaked during the long

shipping process (im in the uk)

I've never had a bottle of NPA before so im not sure how much should be in

there :confused:

If anyone can put me straight it would be much appreciated :)

Bruce
12-05-2005, 08:13 AM
There should be exactly 5ml of fluid

in there. Those bottles RARELY leak, but it could happen. If by the "bottom of the label" you mean down to the

top border of the label paper, that might be right, but the actual bottom of the label couldn't be more than a

couple of ml, and there must have been a major leak, no? So, if your bottle is only some 10% full, then obviously

we have a problem, and of course we will fix that. You can send me an email at bruce@love..... (avoiding the spam

bots)..... -scent.com

We'll fix it,
B

cracker
12-05-2005, 08:19 AM
Hi yes i meant the very bottom

edge of the label near the bottom of the bottle

I did think it didnt look very much in the bottle but then again

i have no idea what 5ml of liquid should look like lol... I did wonder why the bottle it came in was about 10 times

bigger than it needed to be!

I definately think we have had a leak! I will drop you an email to sort it out in

that case

Many thanks! :)