PDA

View Full Version : Question about cologne + SOE

gangster12345
12-02-2005, 07:55 PM
i

am trying to decide what cologne to get with SOE (unscented) i was gonna pick either Dragon Red-Paradise Or

Casran-Chopard.. if any of you pros can recommend something for me i would greatly appreciate it ...trying to

decide which of the 2 are better ... and if there is any other cologne that could be part of my options... i am

aiming for the best of the best ...

-thanks in advance =]

jollysnowdevil
12-02-2005, 08:46 PM
use whatever cologne you

like best. when it comes to colognes it really doesnt matter what you use as long as it smells good on you. you

could always enlist the help of a lovely lady to choose.

gangster12345
12-02-2005, 10:26 PM
any lovely ladies on this

forum "? LoL ^^

gangster12345
12-02-2005, 10:27 PM
if yes, your

recomendations?

Sigma
12-02-2005, 10:43 PM
any lovely

ladies on this forum "? LoL ^^

Try posting to the ladies forum. Different colognes suit different

people, so its really up to what you like. I especially think that fragrances should complement the way you're

dressed, and to what occasions you'll be wearing the colognes in. ie, don't wear overly sweet smelling fragrances

to formal occasions

belgareth
12-03-2005, 05:51 AM
Try posting to the

ladies forum.

No, don't try posting in the ladies forum unless you have something important for them

to know. That's theirs for their use. It was set up that way because they guys tend to overwhelm the women in this

forum.

Rbt
12-06-2005, 12:43 PM
No, don't try

posting in the ladies forum unless you have something important for them to know. That's theirs for their use. It

was set up that way because they guys tend to overwhelm the women in this forum.

Posting here on this

forum is probably best for the reason quoted above. Plus many of the women check out the posts here as it *is* the

pheromone forum, not a male-specific forum.

For my two cents, go with a scent that you like and feel comfortable

with. Something that reflects who *you* are. Despite the ads to the contrary, I sorta doubt the "power" of any

fragrence will have people flocking to you and ripping your clothes off (even though those Axe elevator (lift)

commercials were quite entertaining. I even still remember the Hi Karate commercials...

CptKipling
12-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Ask a female friend to go with

you and ask her what smells GOOD on you.