PDA

View Full Version : how to use gel packet samples?

Sketchxl
12-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Hello every 1, just need sum advice,

well I’m 21 year old male never ever used

pheromones but read about it n did do a lot of research but I’m still confused, well I would like say I’m ok kind of

looking guy, bubbly n active I do look after my appearance. I do have a lot of contacts wit females n go lot of

friends, but its just friends wit the females, I need maybe something that can just give me a spark n maybe bit more

sexually wit the females. I know pheromones do not all ways work depending on the character so I’m not put all my

hopes on it. But what do u guyz think I should start wit n what’s the best way of wearing it? I’m currently waiting

men’s samples thought I should do that first before I buy a product

jollysnowdevil
12-02-2005, 08:52 PM
from what you wrote it

sounds like you need a none product to give you a more manly vibe. try Te and AE

Mick
12-03-2005, 05:21 AM
from what you

wrote it sounds like you need a none product to give you a more manly vibe. try Te and AE

Please verify

application points & dosage :thumbsup:

jollysnowdevil
12-03-2005, 08:37 PM
application points are a

matter of personal preference. neck and wrists are my favorites.
as far as doses are concerned everybody is

different. it is important to start low and gradually work your way up after a couple days.

if you are

using the gels start with a few dabs to 1/4 pack te and work up. for ae gels start with 1/4 pack and work up. drop

form maybe start with 2 drops ae. 1 drop te. i wouldnt mix the two products together until you are more experienced

and have an understanding of just how each product works for you.

with the samples you should also get chikara

gel and soe as well. soe 1/4 works wonders. chikara seems to be touchy for some so 1/4 may be too much or it may be

too little. i never had any luck with chikara so i really cant give good advice on that one.

good luck and have

fun