PDA

View Full Version : If she can't smell, does this affect the mone?

Cullmanz Own
12-02-2005, 06:59 PM
There is this gorgous, ice cube, girl at my school. I wouldn't mind.. Neways, over the summer

she lost her sense of smell. Would this affects the mone in any way? I wouldn't think it would cuz the VNO is a

seperate organ but I may be wrong.

Gegogi
12-02-2005, 08:16 PM
There is evidence the VNO is not

functional in humans and pheromones are intercepted via the sense of smell. So, at worse she'd be a sexless eunuch.

At best you can get all funky and she'll still let you do the nasty. Give her a twirl and let us know the result.

Premizen
12-03-2005, 02:47 AM
Hmm, I have always wondered, if

when a girl is having head cold, would it affect the effect of mones?

Cullmanz Own
12-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Well I answered my own

question. This girl has always been a bit shy and never shown an interest in me. Last night I went to a party and I

walked her to her car. Of course I was wearin my mone and she grabs me by the arm and drags me away to show me

something. The entire time we were talkin she didnt let go of my arm. She seemed so open and relaxed and she was

laughin about everything. So I'm assuming this does work and I'm going to continue to experiment. Also, I noticed

a post about what kind of girls to test mones on. Girls that wear little or no makeup, usually have their hair up,

but are very pretty. Well, she's all of these. :thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
12-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Well I

answered my own question. This girl has always been a bit shy and never shown an interest in me. Last night I went

to a party and I walked her to her car. Of course I was wearin my mone and she grabs me by the arm and drags me away

to show me something. The entire time we were talkin she didnt let go of my arm. She seemed so open and relaxed and

she was laughin about everything. So I'm assuming this does work and I'm going to continue to experiment. Also, I

noticed a post about what kind of girls to test mones on. Girls that wear little or no makeup, usually have their

hair up, but are very pretty. Well, she's all of these. :thumbsup:

How dare you not share your age, her

age, and what you were wearing! :rasp: Take that! :trout:

Gegogi
12-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Also, I noticed a post

about what kind of girls to test mones on. Girls that wear little or no makeup, usually have their hair up, but are

very pretty.
That's a steamming pile of horse pucky. People are individuals and makeup, hairstyle, etc.,

are not indicators of response to pheromones. Individuals respond to pheromone signatures differently depending on

age, race, culture, social experience, social situation, time of month, marital status, amount of drugs and/or

alcohol in system, etc.

Cullmanz Own
12-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Well I never sed this post

I saw was true I just stated the fact that she is all of those. Supprisingly I'm 17 and shes 18. I'm trying

ultrallure and it works very well. I just had to get used to it and get my set ammount and now everyone focuses me.

Whenever I walk into a room people somehow know I'm here. Alot of girls I choose to talk to are shy. In my opinion

this mone makes the girls feel more comfortable around me and most open up to me about deep secrets that they never

even tell their friends! I'm quite impressed with this. Soon I'll buy some other products and test them

individually so I know what I can and can't mix. :cheers:

Rbt
12-07-2005, 09:24 AM
That's a steamming

pile of horse pucky. ...

Heh... what the heck. If it works it works. At least it might motivate some to

at least *try* to appraoch someone. If they try and it fails, then hopefully whoever is doing it will move on to

something else and find what works for them.

Anyway it (ie dressing whatever way it is they are dressing) might

be an indicator of a general personality type that could match your own personality. Sometimes you just gotta have

*something* as a starting point.

I've noticed for example, over the years, in my experience, that women who

dye their hair something it isn't, have had a tendency to try to be someone they aren't overall. (Popularity,

self-esteem, self-image issues, etc.) Not saying it's 100%, or even all that high a percetage, but the "tendency"

was there moreso than in other women who did not color/dye their hair (or apply "May Kay"/ "Tammy Baker" levels of

makeup).