PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis, suggestions & subliminal CD's

gfunk
12-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Hia all !:wave:

In the never ending quest for getting attention and admiration from

the female kind we all need to have quite a few factors present in order to be successful.

Pheromones as supplied

by the LS store offers a truly great aspect to the game enabling many and most of us to increase our success along

the way. We all know that a good set of threads will increase your chances and so on and so on. However, I would

like to ask you lot if you have ever made serious attemts of listening to hypnosis cd's, subliminal cd's and

similar with the intention of changing your attitude, building confidence, flirtation skills etc. etc.?

There's

only a few topics on this issue on the forum, and they're all really old, so if you have some new and good

experiences with it, please post up and share with us!

When all the other factors are working optimally,

confidence, game, excercise(body), creativeness, sharpness, wittyness, then the pheromones will most

certainly have the best ability of enhancing your features

Cheers! :thumbsup::drunk:

Gegogi
12-01-2005, 09:49 PM
I used to listen to AC/DC

backwards. It made me feel a little devilish.

itwow
12-02-2005, 05:32 AM
CDs
Instantaneous

Personal Magnetism Paraliminal CD from Learning Strategies Corp (LSC)
- role modelling of charismatic

characters

MLF da Babe from XtremeMind
- subliminal CD, they have a free version for you to

try

Meditations
Love Meditation from the book The Messenger : Living on Love by Klaus J.

Joehle (free)
- exercises/visualizations to increase your aura for appeal & what-not

Aura Meld from

XtremeMind, product : EP1 package, technique from PDF PS5
- same as the above, there are other techniques,

search the UltimateSeduction Yahoo groups, this group is as old as LS, with more followers

Both meditations

have followers that said it helps them with seduction.

Personally, I have tried all but Aura Meld gave the

best results for rapport & it really expanded the effects of the -mones consistently. (check my post about shopping

& getting extra change, it was a combo of -mones & Aura Meld). When I used -mones exclusively, it was sometimes a

hit & miss thing & does not affect everyone I meet.

LM was more for personal peace of mind as per my

experience. The idea of using meditations is not too far fetched as it is the same concept of hara used in aikido

and some yogas.

I didn't listen to those CDs consistently to give any meaningful assessment but I know it

does work. I've joined their forums to interact with the users and are convinced with their results, especially for

inner game. But I didn't dedicate too much time on these titles, busy working on other CDs.

For other

categories : My praises goes to LSC Paraliminals Library especially Self-Esteem, Automatic Pilot, Sales Leap etc.

They have a workbook that poses questions which must be answered yourself as you proceed. This opens up personal

attitude & helps to examine past behaviours, it allowed me to identify patterns to learn & change.

It's not

the same as those CDs that are purely subliminal or hypnosis, I feel those crank too much until I act on a whim

(without pondering or rationalization, just like those subliminals suggested). I don't fancy these too much but

there are situations where these are preferred. It really depends on the aptitude for learning from which

methods.

With the paraliminals, there is cognitive learning, as I can still remember, feel & justify the

effects after stopping the Self-Esteem CD months ago, although not as intense. Subliminals or hypnosis don't offer

these as they bypass the conscious ego (you act without knowing or judging.) I have to listen consistently to

achieve those effects with subliminals. But subliminals do offer faster results while paraliminals are

longer-lasting but takes longer time.

To me, self-esteem and other aspects are worth more than the seducing

game.

My 2 cents,
itwow

Rakesh
12-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Personally, Id reccomend Deangelo.

I like the way he opens your eyes to whats going on and then its all natural, as opposed to NLP crappola.

Holmes
12-03-2005, 12:26 PM
To me, self-esteem

and other aspects are worth more than the seducing game.

Right on.

Aura Meld is a great

technique - useful in many ways.

I used to listen to AC/DC backwards.

"Angus

is dead." (Say it ain't so.)

itwow
12-07-2005, 04:58 AM
Right on.
Aura

Meld is a great technique - useful in many ways.
Have you tried pheromones combo with Aura Meld (psychic

perfume, aura enhancement)? What are your experiences?

I read some older posts that -mones work much better

when applied after a workout. Maybe the extra energy flow along the chakras are aiding the -mones.

There's

also the part where positive inner beliefs allows one to be comfortable in their own skin, be at ease & portray

confidence. It's something that is sensed unconsciously, not limited by visual cues or body language.

Both

aspects (energy body & inner being) contributes to the presentation of the self via the senses & aura. Complemented

by pheromones which reacts to the limbic system, it's almost a perfect combination. What's lacking is the working

balance.

Rakesh
12-07-2005, 12:37 PM
"I read some older posts that

-mones work much better when applied after a workout. Maybe the extra energy flow along the chakras are aiding the

-mones."

Then why dont kundalini exercises do the same unless you specifically power up the appropriate

chakras?

How does weightlifting activate any chakras at all?

And isnt it more along the lines of being

sweaty and thus having a somewhat massive natural mone cloud? (a quick shower doesnt really wash it all off, IMO the

increased "im in top shape, lets mate" production lasts for hours after a workout)

itwow
12-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Different exercises produces

different effects to the body, the effects are not only a pile of sweat or smell. Try considering the subtle effects

of tai chi/qigong/yoga to body building. Ultimately, everyones experiences & understanding differs.