PDA

View Full Version : Triple Your Hugs and Kisses for Christmas

traderneil
12-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi Again from traderneil in beautiful Las Vegas :wave:

I have come up with a great plan to more

than triple the hugs and kisses you can get from those beautiful but slightly out of reach Ladies .

Now you know

we as men in our never ending quest to level the playing field of Feminine Supremacy(that women reign on us choosing

us at will based on their whims as if to say we as men are easy.. ) I have a plan for you...

About a week ago I

got my first piece of fresh Mistletoe. I didn't know what to do with it so I sprayed it with my favorite Pheromone

mixture and sealed it in a ziplock bag for a few days.

Well I took it out and brought it to the aerobic class at

the gym and I showed it to the ladies there and let them sniff it. I told them it was a holiday tradition that they

have to kiss anyone that stands under it. Success!!! All the girls loved it!!! They did what I told them. By the end

of the class I got so much extra loving hugs and kisses I didn't know what to do with myself.

The Conclusion

Using Mistletoe at this time of year is a Socially Accepted and fun type of behavior that women identify with and

like so they share their treats with us even more:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
I will now

take it with me to every party or social gathering....Merry Christmas from traderneil your fellow Pheromone Head in

Las Vegas

Rbt
12-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Maybe one could hang it around

one's neck... or off one's belt... either front or back depending... (Hey buster, kiss my A**).

Good idea

though. Maybe I'll try it.

valentines_garden
12-05-2005, 02:09 PM
What did you spray it

with, traderneil?

Phan
12-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Cute idea traderneil.

Rbt's

around the neck idea isn't bad, maybe on a red ribbon. I wonder if I could get a boutonniere of mistletoe and holly

made up.

koolking1
12-06-2005, 01:43 PM
I would also make sure I

had on the same combo as you put on your mistletoe!!!