PDA

View Full Version : What kinds of mixes do you carry in your small atomizers (+ some other questions)

Premizen
12-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Premizen: a 18-year-old European boy (well, a young man). Looks -

around 7/10, I would say. Social skills (including the "skills" with girls/women) - well above average, but of

course a lot more to learn, not a Don Juan yet. I sometimes do fail.

I finally got my package. That means I now

have 9 products. Time for some hardcore experimenting - fun, fun, fun!!
Of course I will have a lot of fun

experimenting myself, but I could always use some of your advice, since the experimenting takes ages, but there are

parties every now and then and I communicate with a great lot of people every day.
So, probably it would be wise,

at first, to list the products I got: AE, TE, A1 (Full strength), APC, AA314, Chikara, IMPI, NPA, SOE (Unscented).

But I also bought some 4ml Roll-top glass bottles - a small, nice bottle, that fits into any kind of pocket. Now,

the question is - what do you carry around in your small atomizers? I have so many possibilities, that I

cannot decide. One of my atomizers will contain SOE + NPA (7:3) [or would JB#1, The Champion, as stated, work

better?]. But as I have some more of them, empty bottles, and 7 more different products to mix - what else should I

mix?

I am going to wear 2 drops of AE, 3 drops of AA314, 8" of SOE (or should I leave that one out?) and 2 drops

of A1 at the school tomorrow. Also, adding some NPA to that mix would probably not be a good idea? (by the way, the

"targets" are girls around the age of 16-20)
I am also going to a big birthday party tomorrow evening. I

really do not know what to wear there. Maybe the 7:3 SOE:NPA, to make it sexual? Or the same social mix with

A1, AA314 and AE? Aaaah, I need a lot of advice, lol. What a situation - exactly the "kid in the candy-store"

effect.

So, I would appreaciate some of your advice and personal favourite mixes for different situations, here.

Posting in this thread would also help a lot -

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13771 -

I would kindly ask every one of you to be more active in that thread - it is a great topic. Thank you, everyone,

that already have posted in there, you have been a great help for me and probably for many other people.

EDIT:

Ah, would have almost forgotten one of the main questions: how do you measure the components of your mix? For

example, I want to mix SOE:NPA 7:3 into a 4ml bottle - how do I measure with a 1,2ml precision?

Thank

you!!
Premizen

Gegogi
12-01-2005, 04:00 PM
My fav atomizer combo is 3 parts

Burberry Weekend, 1 part NPA and a dash of A-1. I once used a graduated pipette but now mark divisions on the

atomizer bottle. I use a perfume funnel when filling it to the desired ratio. The small sliver Sephora atomizer is

my fav pocket tool. It about 60% the size of the LS atomizer and the cap is less prone to dislodging.

Premizen
12-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Hehe, I was already looking

forward to your reply.
Anyway, you really seem to like the Burberry Weekend. I should check it out. Right now, I

only have those LS products and no other cologne or perfume. Marking divisions on the bottle seems the best idea for

me, by the way - thank you for that one!
What do you think of the mixes I mentioned in my original post,

though?

Thanks!

CptKipling
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
WKM is one that I liked to have

around.

Premizen
12-02-2005, 07:13 AM
For WKM, I do not have the

PI.
But about today in school - I could not get the quanities right at all - how do you get a DROP about of AA314

and APC bottles? I either get nothing or like 3 drops at a time. So.. I applied probably up to 6-8 drops of AA314 (I

guess this is where the massive OD came from), 4 drops of AE, SOE around my neck (again probably too much?) and some

on both of my wrists, 2 drops of A1 on my lower chin and covered the AA314, A1 and SOE spots with some APC (not too

much, I guess). And it was a disaster. I probably had a huge OD. A lot of girls yelled at me and acted very

unusually rude. Not to mention the teachers, I got into trouble for nothing! After about 6-7 hours, though, I

actually started getting some minor hits. Maybe the mones had evaporated some by that time.
So, I will now

definitely be smarter - the more = not the better!

I am going to a birthday party in about an hour, though.

Firstly, I will take a shower and wash my terrible mone application off. But then - what should I apply? Any quick

advice for a party? There are probably going to be girls aged 16-22 and I am definitely looking for some pretty

sexual hits.
Would you do anything else than SOE:NPA 7:3? I do not have a clue.. damn :)

catlord17
12-02-2005, 07:44 AM
As soon as I get my atomizer,

it'll be 1:1 TE and Eternity. And maybe a few others once I have the extra moola.

Premizen
12-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Alright. But could it possibly

be smart to add some A1 to the SOE:NPA 7:3 mix? Or AA314, which has been talked about as something that really adds

some nice vibe?

Ahh.. I need it sexual.. I need it GREAT! :D

EDIT: With the roll-top atomizer bottle, how many

inches would it be smart to apply the DD#1? Or if I would take the rolling thing off - how many dabs?

Premizen
12-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Before going out (heading to

the birthday party) I applied 3-4 drops of AE and 2 drops of A1, which I covered with APC. That did not seem to have

any effect at all. I also had a 7:3 mix of SOE:NPA and some APC in small atomizers with me. I, soon, applied some of

the mix and covered it with APC. As it did not seem to work either and I was already pretty drunk, I, foolishly,

kept applying and applying the mix. I, for sure, had applied it too much. But, well, I did not observe any negative

hits either, although it had to be an OD for sure.

Hmm.. after the Chikara and TE combo was working great for me,

I would have hoped to get some great hits immediately with my new mones, too, lol. Seems it is not that easy,

though. Any decisions how should I do the experimenting? What, when, how much etc? I have got 9 different mones in

my hands and it is impossible to choose, what to use with what etc.

jambat
12-03-2005, 10:27 PM
I tried JB#2 with Chikara and got

nothing. I'm really bad with the roll on bottles. I may get another LS atomizer but I think I'll use it as a one

time thing. Like I'll put JB#1 in the bottle then crazy glue or rubber sement the sprayer on to keep it from coming

apart. (I carry them in my pocket which may explain my luck with these). I do like that silver one. That's pimped

out. :thumbsup:

-The Bat

Gegogi
12-04-2005, 01:17 AM
The Sephora sliver bullet

atomizer is tough as nails and has survived a year in my pocket with keys and coins and hasn't leaked yet. It's a

really pricey at $15 but is really well made.

InternationalPlayboy
12-05-2005, 07:02 AM
The

Sephora sliver bullet atomizer is tough as nails and has survived a year in my pocket with keys and coins and

hasn't leaked yet. It's a really pricey at $15 but is really well made.

I like Sephora's atomizers

too. I pick them up in San Diego for about $9 a piece when I'm in town.

Gegogi
12-05-2005, 11:00 PM
The $9 Sephora's atomizer is

really nice too, but is shaped more like a lipstick case rather than a bullet.