PDA

View Full Version : Te on the crotch

ant2000
11-30-2005, 04:04 PM
i have the edge

unsented and was thinking about applying to my crotch area (as i heard it seems to get stronger sexual responses

according to the forum). i have a couple of questions - do you guys apply it to zipper area or to the pants itself.

also how many sprays do you apply and how long does it last on the clothing (how many washes to get out?)

Gegogi
11-30-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't think women react to

pheromones like insects. That is, you can't lure them to a small localized area. However once they're ready to go

down, a nose full of NPA or TE can really put them over the top. I apply it directly to my lower belly and pubes.

Sometimes they don't want to stop and, not wishing to be sore and raw, I gently tap their head to bring

them back. Anything too forceful and they may bite...

MOBLEYC57
12-01-2005, 07:35 AM
i have the edge

unsented and was thinking about applying to my crotch area (as i heard it seems to get stronger sexual

responses according to the forum). i have a couple of questions - do you guys apply it to zipper area or

to the pants itself. also how many sprays do you apply and how long does it last on the clothing (how

many washes to get out?)

Dear ANT200000,

Hope all is well. If you apply it to the zipper area OR

apply it to the crotch area ... you'll find it's the same thing, ANT. :trout: :run:

There are a couple of

people ... BASSMAN for one, that said that he got grabbed there after applying a spray of ANDRO 4.2 to the

crotch/zipper :rofl: :rofl: area of his pants.

catlord17
12-01-2005, 12:31 PM
I don't think

women react to pheromones like insects. That is, you can't lure them to a small localized area. However once

they're ready to go down, a nose full of NPA or TE can really put them over the top. I apply it directly to my

lower belly and pubes.

Sometimes they don't want to stop and, not wishing to be sore and raw, I gently tap

their head to bring them back. Anything too forceful and they may bite...

Actually, it has been my

experience with pherlure that women do indeed home in on exactly where I spray it... almost every time they respond.

I haven't had enough experiments with TE yet to know if this is true for TE as well... but I agree that if it's

used on or near your crotch area, those who respond "won't want to stop".

I once dated a woman who's natural

pheromone signature in that area was just right, and I responded the same way. At least, I think it was natural

pheromones... maybe she was enhancing hers too? I remember clearly, though, she had to stop me, and all I could

think about for two days after that was a repeat performance. It was quite literally intoxicating to have my face

there with her. I have unfortunately not found another woman who did that to me. *sigh*

ant2000
12-04-2005, 10:26 PM
another spot i was contemplating

is spaying te once to my hair on my head (i figured that it would work good as i am shorter)

Gegogi
12-05-2005, 01:46 AM
I put NPA on the back of my head

all the time. When I go to strip clubs I even shoot a bit on the top of my head.

Mick
12-05-2005, 03:49 AM
I put NPA on the back

of my head all the time. When I go to strip clubs I even shoot a bit on the top of my head.

what affects

does this bring?

jambat
12-05-2005, 10:13 AM
what affects does

this bring?
Makes women lick your hair. :run:

-Bat

catlord17
12-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Makes women lick

your hair. :run:

-Bat

Does it really? :blink:

jambat
12-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Does it really?

:blink:
Nope. :sad:

catlord17
12-06-2005, 09:04 AM
I have seen them do some

funktified stuff while I was wearing some of these brews, so I wouldn't really be all that surprised...

jambat
12-06-2005, 08:53 PM
I am still suprised at how some

women respond to them. I often wonder are there non-phero using guys who women respond to this way. Then I think

about some of the guys I know. I saw a woman once get a DIHL over a married friend of mine who wasn't a phero guy

but then again this chick was into getting as much sex as she could from whoever she could. But this was her thing.

If she liked a guy she would stare. It was like a creepy dude in a female body. Good thing I didn't have pheros

back then I guess.

Actually she tried to come between me and another friend so she could screw him. Funny

enough my friend was like "She's nasty." I will admit she wasn't nearly the hottest thing in the world but she did

drip with sex appeal. One thing about her, if she wanted you she would let you and the world know.

There was

a drunk girl that was all over me once. If it had not been for pheros I think I could've gotten away. (She wanted

to dirty dance but was too drunk to do it :lol: ). Luckily her friend was near by and got the message. She came and

got the poor thing because there was surely nothing I could do with her. I told them to keep an eye on her in her

condition. They said they were going to take her home. She was cute too, in a drunk chick kind of way.

-The

Bat

Pongo
01-15-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm going to a chicks house

tonight - she said she wants to go down town so Ill dope my pubes with none (product not sold here so I wont mention

it) Ill report back - not sure how conclusive things will be, she has an oral fetish and stays down for ever even

without Pheroz.

Pongo out

Pongo
01-16-2006, 12:37 AM
Off the damn charts! everyone

should try this - if you know your going to get a bj dope yourself with none about 2" above your

twig-n-giggle-berries.

chicago
01-16-2006, 01:32 AM
what other product do you use

??? , thats not sold here.
________
Zoloft Settlement

Info (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

Pongo
01-16-2006, 01:58 AM
Probly not cool to mention it

since this forum is funded by sales. I'm sure any legit none product will work just fine.

Gegogi
01-16-2006, 02:20 AM
"twig-n-giggle-berries"? :rasp:

gamecity
01-16-2006, 04:05 AM
Off the damn

charts! everyone should try this - if you know your going to get a bj dope yourself with none about 2" above your

twig-n-giggle-berries.

You have to finish your story lol. What's this supposed to do? Why is it off the

charts?

belgareth
01-16-2006, 04:29 AM
Probly not cool to

mention it since this forum is funded by sales. I'm sure any legit none product will work just fine.
You

can mention other products. It's done all the time here. We just don't want advertising or links.

MOBLEYC57
01-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Off the damn

charts! everyone should try this - if you know your going to get a bj dope yourself with none about 2" above your

twig-n-giggle-berries.

Yeah, Pongo! If you don't tell us what you used, we're going to send Shela to

cut off your twigger!:whip:

Do tell! What was differnce you noticed in how she smoked you slowly with mones

in yer pubeez, than without? :sick:

Pongo
01-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Pherone Formula D-17X - 2 dabs:

She got more into what she was doing, alot of moaning while she was busy -that was new for her,. when she was uhhh

done she said "I was really into that B*** J**"

She asked me to return the favor and thats when the effect of

45 minutes of her breathing none turned interesting.

1: it was VERY easy to get her to orgasm

2: she had

several orgasms

*3: One of them was the best she has ever had and shes 35.

When we were done she was

sitting on the edge of the bed laughing and she said "I'm really happy" and kept laughing during conversation until

I left.

Satisfied perverts ? :)

Rbt
01-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Pherone Formula D-17X -

2 dabs:

She got more into what she was doing, alot of moaning while she was busy -that was new for her,. when

she was uhhh done she said "I was really into that B*** J**"

She asked me to return the favor and thats when

the effect of 45 minutes of her breathing none turned interesting.

1: it was VERY easy to get her to orgasm

2: she had several orgasms

*3: One of them was the best she has ever had and shes 35.

When we were done

she was sitting on the edge of the bed laughing and she said "I'm really happy" and kept laughing during

conversation until I left.

Satisfied perverts ? :)

So when is the video coming

out?
:twisted:

Watcher
01-21-2006, 02:45 AM
heh as u said any androstenone

product will do just fine andro 4.2 always worked for me