PDA

View Full Version : Welcome the newb, need advice

phalen
11-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Part: 1
Hello everyone, I’m new but this

is not the first time I’ve been reading up on the topic of pheromones. It was two years ago that the very same

question that brings me this very day seek knowledge on this subject. Pheromones have the ability to attract people,

I always wondered if there was something that does the opposite, because I swear to god I have plenty of that and no

it’s not BO.

The problem mainly is with people my age (I’m 23),

anyone older like 40+ I don’t have these problems with. Let me give you a couple examples from maybe my work place.

Now these people I see everyday, we’ve been out of the workplace together (movies, dinner, bars, clubs, events,

poker games etc). They never go out of their way to start a conversation with me, unless I start it first. Heck they

don’t even say Hi unless they see I noticed them. It is SOOO unusual for someone my age to actually greet me without

my prior knowledge of them being there that I end up standing there dazed and confused, no doubt making myself look

like an idiot. Most of the people my age I do actually have a conversation with they act as though they have

somewhere to be and don’t stick around long. Now of course there are exceptions. There are people at my age that

stick around me and have no problems starting a conversation with me, and of course they have become my closest

friends. People are either very close to me, or don’t care I exist, there is nothing in the middle and therefore no

possibility to get closer with. Woman unfortunately in my life are part of the latter group. Now saying the next

part will definitely make me seem like a total loser but heck it’s the truth, who am I to lie about it. On the topic

of my love life I’ll be blunt, it’s non-existent. Even at my age, I never had a date and heck I never had a romantic

kiss for that matter. Yup, pretty grim. Like I said I can never get close

enough.

I try to be a very social person even

considering there aren’t too many people I get to socialize with ;). The problem doesn’t lie in my looks, health,

personality or status. I won’t go into detail as I’m already rattling on, just trust me on this ;).

Before I start asking questions on pheromones I wanted to get that

all cleared up and see what you guys had to say about it. I doubt anyone has/had a messed up social life like my own

but hell I’m running out of options, any advice would do lol.

Part:

Ok now onto the pheromone topic. Like I said I was in the same boat

two years ago reading on the subject but I didn’t jump the gun then. Instead I decided to just work on my

personality and bodybuilding. Since I’m back you can already come to the conclusion that it did didly SQUAT!

I would like to get two different pheromones to start with. That way I

would know if they work for me or not. I don’t plan to get laid after using this, although it couldn’t hurt lol, but

mainly to improve social interaction. I believe my best choices would be AE and SoE. What do you guys think? In

addition they are suppose to have an alright scent so cologne isn’t always necessary.

Reading the forum for the most part helped answer a

lot of my questions. Btw in the sticky post for newbie’s, most of the links are dead. Anyway I just have a couple

questions.

1. When I do plan to mix the pheromones, would I apply

both on the same spot on my neck/wrist, right beside, or further apart?

2. Would applying body sprays like AXE hinder the effects of these

pheromones?

Anyway that is all. After reading what you

guys say I’ll finally order some pheromones. I must admit though my expectations are pretty low but only because

it’s been so long and it feels like I tried everything. Luckily I still have some hope left ;).

TY for reading.

Gegogi
11-29-2005, 05:30 PM
"They

never go out of their way to start a conversation with me, unless I start it first. Heck they don’t even say Hi

unless they see I noticed them. It is SOOO unusual for someone my age to actually greet me without my prior

knowledge of them being there that I end up standing there dazed and confused, no doubt making myself look like an

idiot."
I think almost everyone has experienced this to some extent. When I was your age I had pretty

much the same problem. It wasn't until I spent a lot of time on stage that I realized being ignored socially was

largely my fault. On stage I was confident, expressive and commanding and I got an amazing response. On the street I

was introverted and emotionless. People read your facial expressions, body language and make a quick determination

if you're approachable. I can step outside, wear Buddha face and melt into the crowd. Or I can step outside

bubbling with confidence and good cheer and suddenly people smile back, strangers even stopping to talk. Now it

doesn't matter if it's genuine or not. You merely have to be a good actor and learn to turn it on and off at

will.

DUKE3100
11-29-2005, 06:13 PM
Part: 1
Part: 2
Ok now onto the pheromone topic. Like I said I was in the same boat two years ago reading on the

subject but I didn’t jump the gun then. Instead I decided to just work on my personality and bodybuilding. Since I’m

back you can already come to the conclusion that it did didly SQUAT!.

Ok....first off your honesty and willingness to lay it all out is rare and

refreshing. Second the personality thing is much more important than mones. I want you to tell me what exactly it

was you did. What was your approach to personality....how deep did you go....what did you do? As for mones go with

Soe...thats what it sounds like you want. More people will come up to you and start conversations and its easier to

make others laugh and be happy. It converts to none after awhile so you will get some hits too. Ae is a good product

but judging from your passage it wont do much for you yet. You need to wage an all out war and it does not start and

end at mones. You need to come up with a structured deep strategy organized in baby steps so that you can get your

personality congruent with your expectations. Get back to us on what this 2 years of work on personality has been.

jollysnowdevil
11-29-2005, 11:19 PM
sounds like your looking

for Soe. Soe is a pure social mone. i tend to wear it everyday.

CptKipling
12-02-2005, 07:33 AM
I try to be a very social person even considering there aren’t too

many people I get to socialize with ;). The problem doesn’t lie in my looks, health, personality or status. I

won’t go into detail as I’m already rattling on, just trust me on this ;).

No actually

I would like you to go into more detail on this, I think this is exactly where your problem is. For one thing you

have misunderstood the concept of status, if you had high social status people would start talking to you because it

felt comfortable and good, and you had interesting and entertaining things to say (although that is separate to

status it is a reason for people to talk to you and is part of having a good personality). My hunch: that is the

opposite of what you are like. Please don't take offence, understand that there must be something that you are

doing drastically wrong to have gotten to the point you have, and that is probably something you aren't aware of. I

will go into more detail if you like.

Pheromones can blast through some of those issues on a temporary basis,

but if you are still making the same mistakes the initial impression the pheromones have created will be spoilt.

If you didn't already read Gegogi's post.

Also read the content in here:

www.pherolibrary.com (http://www.pherolibrary.com)