PDA

View Full Version : Hit Squad: Tactics

jambat
11-29-2005, 10:41 AM
It's the return of

The Hit squad! This time we're going to do things a little different. The other HS Threads centered around general

hit stories and product use, this time we're going to focus on Tactics (as the title notes). This includes

application, ODs, etc, whether they worked or not and the result of said tactics. This will make HS somewhat of an

ongoing reference type thing which would be pretty cool. Also I would like to hear more about people using products

alone like TE by itself or NPA or AE by themselves (I know, I've always promoted mixing particularly with

NPA).

I would like to include, hits or non-hits from clubs, social events, business meetings and particularly

office stuff which is always fun and informative (if I remember correctly this is how we learned not to wear JB#1 to

work) but Hit Leaders such as Watcher, Marz, Dr. Smell This, etc, newbies and everyone in between are all invited to

join in, dudes and chicks alike. :type:

-The Bat

DCW
11-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Let me throw this out there.
I

have been having a lot of success meeting women on the web (yes normal women).
I use the cocky, funny, seductive

approach on line and when I finally meet them, wearing my mones and cologne mix and the rest is history.

As

far as I’m concerned the web is a nice supplement to meeting women at bar, clubs etc.

DCW

Gegogi
11-29-2005, 03:38 PM
Actually I've found it

surprisingly easy to meet and date women on the web as well. Your writing style is the most important thing

initially. You need to come off as witty, fun and pretty normal otherwise. They're a lot of pervs online so you

gotta tread lightly in certain areas until you actually meet them in person. I'm not that keen on AIM--you gotta

type fast--but is usually the next step after chatrooms. I've gone on a lot of dates but nothing that turned into

something too serious (thank God). It sure beats hangin' at meatracks trying to get laid...

jambat
11-29-2005, 05:56 PM
I can say

this much, I figured out what the mystery mix was. It was JB#2 (SPMO actually) which had either been waiting for the

addition of NPA or already had NPA in it. I figured it out because I thought this mix was a scent I had made and

added NPA so I figured it had no NOL so I put some SOE on as well.

Most of the women, gave me a smile but

only if I smiled at them and they were mostly friendly when I approached them. But no one came at me. (Seems like a

heavy nol mix versus my normal none heavy mixes). Not to mention I only really have two oil based mixes and I don't

have any JB#1 right now so that only leaves SPMO. If I remember correctly the scent I made was kept in one of those

atomizers and spilled.

I did sit next to a pretty Asian girl who didn't seem interested. I asked for the

time and she was friendly enough, but you know what happened. After sitting by her for a few minutes she started

messing with her hair and wouldn't stop. That's the only real major hit I got. :frustrate

I may actually

do something radical and get some TE soon. I've been thinking about it. How's the hits with TE

alone?

Actually I've found it surprisingly easy to meet and date women on the web as well.

Your writing style is the most important thing initially.
This is true. I did go on a date with a woman I

met on AOL once. She was really cool it was the most fun I'd ever had on a date (this was before the 'mones even).

We made a bet, I won and she bought me dinner. We kissed and enjoyed ourselves. We didn't really follow up as she

had a kid and was divorced and was real "friendly" with her ex in a way I wasn't comfortable with (one of those "I

don't really know why we split" kind of things).

-The Bat

junglesitar
11-30-2005, 02:04 AM
I have come to believe that

women like men who have some feminine characteristics such as being open and listening deeply. This has to be

combined with a way of not coming off as being a pushover... exuding confidence without a vibe like the first thing

you're going to do is eat her for dinner.

People in general want to talk about themselves more than anything.

Keep asking questions and being interested in what they have to say, and most people are left with an impression

that you had such a great conversation. In general, I also see so many guys looking at women as some strange alien

species that need to be treated differently than men and require unusual tactics to get at. Like women are "over

there" and if we apply "technique A or technique B" then "women" will repond. Guys also spend a lot of time with

guys, in guy places and wonder why they don't meet women. If you want to meet women, be around women, like (I'm a

yoga teacher) at yoga, dance classes, and the like...

I also got some useful kind of advice from a female

friend who read some book about snagging a man and the advice plays here too... the three day rule of always being a

little too busy to call or meet that person you meet right away... always wait at least three days.

I guess

none of this exactly applies to getting someone to spread their legs immediately but it does over

time.
-JungleSitar

CptKipling
12-02-2005, 07:45 AM
On some levels what you said

was true, but it was also incorrect on others.

jambat
12-02-2005, 08:40 PM
So anyone want to tell me how TE

alone is?

-The Bat

jambat
12-03-2005, 11:24 PM
BTW, how far do you guys who

spray TE normally hold the bottle away from you?

-The Bat

Gegogi
12-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Depends on wind direction and

strength. On calm days I hold it further out for better dispersal. On windy days I aim tight to avoid waste and

missing the target. Dabbing is usually less wasteful and easier to control dosage, but spraying on the run in

parking lots or bars is faster.

Numanoid
12-04-2005, 01:44 AM
I have been having a lot

of success meeting women on the web (yes normal women).

Normal? On the web?

:)

surfs_up
12-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Women must be

able to distinguish intentional energies on a finer plane then men do... whenever in the past I focused on a girl or

woman in pure selfish desire she seemd to sense this and blink or turn away, even if unconsciously. OTOH, if I

noticed her with interest or feeling often she would sense this too... women like attention, they like being

interesting to another person, they like being liked... they just don't like being reduced to objects...

jambat
12-04-2005, 07:10 PM
women like

attention, they like being interesting to another person, they like being liked... they just don't like being

reduced to objects...
Yep, you got it.

-The Bat

Holmes
12-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Women must be able

to distinguish intentional energies on a finer plane then men do... whenever in the past I focused on a girl or

woman in pure selfish desire she seemd to sense this and blink or turn away, even if unconsciously.

Same. It's uncanny.

She'll sense your hopeless case of hot claw on an "etheric" level and

probably be creeped out (though not knowing exactly why) before you even approach her.

Perhaps the best

tactic of all is to, somehow, be interested in the person.

catlord17
12-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Same. It's

uncanny.

She'll sense your hopeless case of hot claw on an "etheric" level and probably be creeped out

(though not knowing exactly why) before you even approach her.

Perhaps the best tactic of all is to, somehow,

be interested in the person.

As a working photographer, I work with some very beautiful women

regularly. Naturally, professional models are not your average personalities, usually, but I don't usually work

with professionals.

I have noticed that with exceptionally beautiful women, one of the best ways to get their

attention and interest (aside from 'mones) is to go out of your way not to notice what she's been told about her

looks so much in the past. Some of them will be relieved that you're not affected as other men are, and admire

your obviously high status response. After all, to be unphased by her looks, you have to be used to them, right?

And others will go crazy trying to get the attention they are used to (and secretly crave). In any cased, most will

respond by coming closer.

Of course, being interested in a woman for more than her body is always a good idea

if you want anything but a fling. I personally don't do one night stands.

Gegogi
12-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Of course, being

interested in a woman for more than her body is always a good idea if you want anything but a fling. I personally

don't do one night stands.
Cool. I don't watch TV or eat red meat. Nevertheless, one can get tired of

substance and depth in a relationship. After years of marriage a quick roll in the hay with a hoochie mama can be

truly enlightening.

catlord17
12-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Cool. I don't

watch TV or eat red meat. Nevertheless, one can get tired of substance and depth in a relationship. After years of

marriage a quick roll in the hay with a hoochie mama can be truly enlightening.

I apologize if that

sounded condescending. It wasn't intended as such. I just find that, for me, it is more emotionally damaging than

worth what I get in return to have one night stands. I prefer to have ongoing relationships. Otherwise, for me, it

causes problems. Then again, I am not married, and I have concluded that marriage would not be good for me.

surfs_up
12-06-2005, 09:34 AM
in the

acting world it is natural to form multitudes of short term working relationships that have solid emotional shape...

they're unlike any other connection because you do have a mutual interest in building a connection, understanding

each other, and there is also the shared understanding that you probably aren't making a long term committment....

it's the magical third way between the pure sex gig that hookers do best and quickest, all in all easier and

cheaper and less conflict that hanging out in ambiguous erotic-romantic negotiations, that and or digging in for a

nice long one to one
"building something real"... after marriage and other long termers the alternatives started

looking better... many folks do turn boring and commonplace after you've been dealing with them and their family

ca-ca over the years, so unless my potential significant other is well educated,mature, resourceful, an excellent

converstionialist across a range of subjects, not neurotic, knows how to present herself socially, and financially

solvent.... what's the point ?, I'm not running a garage to fix broken people, if I want to get laid I'll go

spend a little money, sex it with a couple of lovely young things, go home and clip my toenails...

Gegogi
12-06-2005, 12:01 PM
apologize if that sounded

condescending.
I wasn't offended! It's just that many of us have gone through the ongoing relationship

stage and its endless problems and complications. It's nice to be shallow and uncommitted once in a while. Of

course that can gets old too, so I guess that's why they say "variety is the spice of life."

catlord17
12-06-2005, 03:53 PM
I am not necessarily referring

to a long term relationship. I just don't like meet, fuck, wonder what happened. If she is willing to have sex

with me, and that's all it is, that's fine, but I'd rather not have to go through the effort of hunting up

another such woman just because I had sex with her once. Why not keep those bridges up and make it a "whenever

we're agreed on sex" thing instead? I prefer to at least be friends with benefits if sex is involved. That's all

I'm saying.

Gegogi
12-06-2005, 04:46 PM
The short relationship and

friends with benefits stage is cool for a while too. It's nice it hit them all and thus keep life interesting.

tounge
12-07-2005, 11:30 AM
The friends with "bennies" sounds

so damn good. EXCEPT, you had better not become ADDICTED to the carnal delights of that person. It may be free and

easy for you, but eventually she will become emotionally attached to someone else and the honey will stop flowing

for you. You had better be able to handle the cut-off and "pole vault" to other things,and quick.

catlord17
12-07-2005, 03:31 PM
If you know your limits, it's

easy to keep things in perspective. :-)

tounge
12-07-2005, 08:31 PM
If you know your

limits, it's easy to keep things in perspective. :-)

Sorry buddy. It is often times never

easy. Careful. Pride cometh before a fall

Gegogi
12-07-2005, 08:34 PM
The main problem is it's almost

always hard.

Watcher
12-08-2005, 05:04 AM
getting back to youre limits i

think if u are aware of the types of girls u can go after and the limits on certain personality, social and other

types then u can work a lot better and a lot more effective

Nowdays i tend to focus moreso on the social

benefits of pheromones sure the sexual is great for short term and sometiems longer term relationships but the meat

and bones of reactions are a) in the workplace b) social life in general

Well ive shifted off a314 for now

and have moved back into a half used bottle of perception along with some NPA i have again. 3 sprays of perception

before i leave home (it lasts all day) along with 2 dabs of NPA on the neck area - perception applied 1 spray to

hair (which is long) 1 to neck and 1 on shirt. (front torso) with some nice smelling rexona deordorant sprayed

underarms due to hot weather.

Results - in line with perception quite strong sexual hits (which unless im

looking for in the workplace are just fended off due to the numerous nature - if i chased most it wouldnt get to far

anyway) and the social results from customers etc which is still pretty good versus the old a314/ae

combination.

Increase in sales - customers that listen more attentively so i dont have to waste as much time

with each one - general more respect versus none pheromone application from superiors etc. I continue to meet and

surpass monthly sales targets so yeah pretty good all round

jambat
12-15-2005, 08:07 PM
I'm definitely going to look

into perception. Probably soon.

-The Bat

catlord17
12-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Sorry buddy. It

is often times never easy. Careful. Pride cometh before a fall

Well I agree that pride cometh before the

fall, but really, knowing one's limits does save one from a lot of problems. I really don't have to worry about

it either way though... I have only my girlfriend.

jambat
12-19-2005, 09:47 PM
You know, people

use to say RM was like a premixed JB#1 (great scent plus strength) but has anyone here had any real hits from RM?

The new JBX has RM in it but has anyone gotten good hits with NPAless RM? I mean from RM by itself. If so did RM

ever get big or what.

-The Bat

jambat
01-06-2006, 12:29 AM
I just discovered NPA doesn't

work well for me alone. I mean JB#1 does the trick but NPA in colonge or something just doesn't seem to work. I

mean it seems to get a lot of respect hits but not like JB#1. I mean men are very respectful around me but women

seem like "whatever." At first I thought I ODed but I remembered I got a bit of a hit (a woman simply saying hello

when I sat next to her - not common on the subway but nothing too big) but the last times I wore pheros and went to

a bookstore ladies got into me one came over to me, another I sat by one and she struck up a conversation.

I

think one day I'm going to try NPA alone with no cover scent or maybe with a coverscent applied elsewhere. Plus

it's winter here too so noses may be stuffy. I hope to try to experiement more in the summer.

-The Bat