PDA

View Full Version : Newbie and TE

catlord17
11-29-2005, 07:27 AM
I'm new to

pheromones, but I have in my arsenal APC, Pherlure and The Edge. Right now I'm testing The Edge, and have only

one day's trials under my belt.

While I did get some hits, I can't really definitively say they were from the

pheros. One could have been just the girl's personality, and the other could have been the (other) girl's rampant

sex drive coupled with her suggestibility. :drunk:The one with the rampant sexuality is a friend of mine who knows

I amusing mones, and I have observed that she definitely is affected, but seems more affected if I tell her I am

wearing them. In either case, I have to fight her off with a stick when I wear mones. If only I didn't have to.

:sad:

I've noticed that if I apply TE by itself (only one spray at a time thus far), the "stale sweaty socks"

smell goes away quickly, but I am not sure if others would still be able to smell it after that, although I suspect

I'm just one of those who can't smell it. I used APC as a cover scent, a couple dabs on either side of the neck

(TE application was to the Adam's apple area), but what if I just went with a spritz of TE by itself - anyone ever

try this? What I've read doesn't seem clear on this point.

And, would it be a good idea to say put that one

spray on the back of my shirt to create a more dispersed phero-aroma should I not want to use a cover scent? Would

that make women facing me less affected? Would women start grabbing me from behind? I have noted that when I use

pherlure, which I have more experience with, women always know exactly where I have applied it because they always

seem to find some excuse to put thier noses right in that exact spot.

I'm probably going to just end up

putting one spritz on the front of my shirt and covering it with Axe until I can get a decent cologne with an

atomizer head...

Anyway, hello, all. :-)

DrSmellThis
11-29-2005, 04:04 PM
You might want to try dabbing

Edge, starting with one and increasing by one every couple days.

Gegogi
11-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Would women start grabbing

me from behind?
Try applying on your crotch area.

catlord17
11-29-2005, 06:53 PM
How do I dab it? This is a

spray bottle. Is a dab equal in pheromone concentration to a spray? A half spray?

I presume a spritz of TE on

the crotch gets a more sexual response than normal? With pherlure it gets me questions like "Please, can I give you

a BJ?" And also, is that crotch as in, clothes or under clothes, on skin/hair?

One of the women I was around

yesterday asked several times if she could give me a BJ yesterday, now that I think of it. I blew it off because

I'm involved, which must be why I didn't think to mention it, but TE certainly appears to have made her want to

express herself orally. The odd thing is, early in the day I sprayed one spray of it on my chest, under my shirt,

and it seemed to have no effect aside from to make the skin where I sprayed it feel warm. Later, after I took a

shower, when she saw me spray it on my neck, she went berzerk. That's why I chalked it up to suggestion,but I guess

it could have been severely inhibited by my shirt as well...

Guess it's off to do more tests this evening.

:-)

DrSmellThis
11-29-2005, 08:48 PM
Try applying on

your crotch area.Have you really noticed a difference when applying to the crotch? On clothes or skin?

Gegogi
11-29-2005, 11:08 PM
Have you really noticed a

difference when applying to the crotch? On clothes or skin?
Actually it doesn't matter initially where

you apply as long as it's airborne. However if they get down there it tends to make them even wilder. I often dab a

little on my lower belly or pubes.

catlord17
11-30-2005, 01:08 AM
I can't wait to try this...

:D

CptKipling
12-02-2005, 07:38 AM
You should dab, I think your

friend must be fairly uninhibited (did she want to give you a BJ with Pherlure and TE?). Use less and you will see

reactions from the general population.

catlord17
12-02-2005, 07:42 AM
She only responded to straight

TE with an expression of her oral fetish. I used one spray. When you say dab, I presume you mean take the spray

head off and dab with fingers? That would seem to e to get more, not less...

CptKipling
12-02-2005, 09:18 AM
That would seem to e to

get more, not less...

In that you would be incorrect.

catlord17
12-02-2005, 10:39 AM
In that you

would be incorrect.

Even though it's alcohol based? Interesting! Thanks for the tip!

CptKipling
12-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Yep, in fact an alcohol based

product gives smaller dabs than oil based ones.

Gegogi
12-02-2005, 06:21 PM
If you like dabbing, transfer TE

to a bottle with a drip spout, e.g., the type used on EO and NPA bottles. I keep TE in an old NPA bottle. It lasts

longer this way compared to spraying.