PDA

View Full Version : MY PHEREMONES

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2001, 05:56 PM
I have been using the edge and alter ego. I tried them alone and I didn\'t get any results. Except for one time I went to the club I put one shot of edge in my hair, three shots of musk oil and I put one of thoses xcite wipes all over my face. I noticed that girls kept touchen my hair. There is nothen really special about my hair.
And girls usually don\'t touch my hair.

But I no that I have worked my way up to 5 shots of edge. And like 10 dabs of alter ego. Im 18. Do you guys think I need only nol. I mean I am like 6 foot 5 so my presence is felt everywhere I go.

Im not going to experiment with any other products until I can get these to work. What should I do?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2001, 06:18 PM
5 shots of edge and 10 dabs of AE is way too much and is a waste of your money. That is probably even excessive for a club. You should get some NOL, but AE has some. Attraction is said to be another good product with NONE and NOL.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-26-2001, 12:10 PM
5 SHOTS OF THE EDGE!!!!???!!!??? Why?

Dude cut way back....Some even try a Half spray of TE alone and have good results. I have at the most had 3 sprays TE. Then AE on top of that...whew...you must have smelled pretty ripe old boy.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-26-2001, 12:13 PM
Oh yes you are a Tall One also....I am 6\'5\" tall as well. We have a presence in a room even when we are not phero\'d out. Whether we like it or not..people notice us. Try a Spray (1-One) TE in the hair (back of head) and then a Spray TE on the neck throat/chest area then a dab or two of AE....Try that a few times out and about. See if you see any difference in length and ease of conversations with fems.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
12-26-2001, 07:48 PM
I HAVE TRIED SO MANY COMBINATIONS ITS RIDICULOUS. ONLY REASON I SPRAYED 5 BECAUSE IT WASNT WORKEN. WITH FIVE AND BELOW IT STILL DOESNT WORK

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2001, 11:24 PM
Hey Big B,

What is your demeanor when you are out in clubs? I mean are you approachable? I have found that when us big dudes are standing or milling about in clubs we are pretty intimidating to others. If we do not smile allot or show some warmth folks are pretty reluctant to approach us.
Just a thought...TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 01:09 PM
Another thought tallcoolone and big beasley is have you tried a nol only or heavy product that makes you more approachable and youll get people talking to you. I find the none products unless i smile etc and start a lot of conversations keeps a lot of folks away from me. With nol attraction and even a couple of extra drops of the super musk oils. It must have a fair amount of nol in it because i get results. A lot more than we must think ??.

Anyway year for taller guys use nol combined with a little rone and none (actually the new scent of eros sounds interesting.)