PDA

View Full Version : Hits w/ PCC

Dreamer81
11-27-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi wanted to post some

hits w/ PCC.I was wearing some on my neck and wrists. It's been awhile since I've had these hits, but wanted to

post them anyways. Some of them by creepy guys. Once I was wearing some downtown at the bus station and I was

standing by this one guy for a second while i checked my pockets for something. I started walking and then he

started following me and then he stopped after a bit.

Another time I was at a Scandanavian festival. I has

standing near the place outside where there was non-scandanavian music playing and alcohol was served. I was

watching for my 13 yr old sister as she was missing. A guy maybe in his fifties was obviously drunk says to me "Why

are you standing here by yourself you should be over there dancing." I said "I'm waiting for someone."
It was

dark where I was and I think he got a good look and realized I was a young girl(well I'm 24 but look like a 14 year

old girl) He left after that.

Now for the non-creepy guy hits. I deliberately put on pcc for these two guys( at

separate times same amount of pcc) These guys noticed me and one of the guys liked to joke around with me.
Another

time in the store, these mexican guys around my age were looking at me and started following me.

These are not

what I would call the placebo effect because first of all I'm really quiet and don't exactly radiate confidence.

I'm not beautiful, but not ugly either. Maybe average in looks but with 15 lbs overweight. I am virtually invisible

to guys. Guys don't notice me, but with the PCC-they do.

Just my input here. I just need to do something about

the creepy stalker guys. LOL

belgareth
11-27-2005, 06:03 PM
I just need

to do something about the creepy stalker guys. LOL

Have you considered MAce? :rofl:

tim929
12-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey now! Im one of those creepy

stalker guys! We have feeling too you know.(sniffle)
I am curious about something regarding PCC. Do you...or any of

the other women who might read this...notice any reactions from other women? There have been a number of questions

posted by men wondering if there might be a reason for guys to wear it and I am wondering if women have any sort of

reaction to PCC. I know men respond to androstenone and so forth,sometimes negatively,and I know that men get a real

charge out of PCC...but what do women think of it?

Lovebug
12-26-2005, 01:37 AM
When I wear PCC I get talked to

more from women at the grocery store especially the cashiers.

bjf
12-26-2005, 05:50 AM
Why do copulins worn by women seem to

make others friendlier?

NaughtieGirl
12-27-2005, 05:35 PM
Why do copulins

worn by women seem to make others friendlier?

I don't know, I haven't experienced that yet. Totally

off the top of my head and purely theoretically speaking... social validation?

But then again you'd think that

it would bring out "rivalry". So ... :think:

Have you noticed that phenomenon?

NaughtieGirl
12-27-2005, 05:36 PM
Hey now! Im

one of those creepy stalker guys! We have feeling too you know.(sniffle)
I am curious about something regarding

PCC. Do you...or any of the other women who might read this...notice any reactions from other women? There have been

a number of questions posted by men wondering if there might be a reason for guys to wear it and I am wondering if

women have any sort of reaction to PCC. I know men respond to androstenone and so forth,sometimes negatively,and I

know that men get a real charge out of PCC...but what do women think of it?

I don't know. I don't tend

to wear it during the day in social situations. Interesting question though.