PDA

View Full Version : Nightlife And Pickups

DUKE3100
11-27-2005, 06:34 AM
I dont know if

this thread will catch on but thought I would make one and see. This is for anyone who wants to post and break down

their night out or dating tribulations or pick up attempts at bars or just conversations with girls. People can come

here and post and give advice and ask questions. I thought it would be cool to have a place where we not only talk

mones but how things went and report. I had a mixed night last night. I had no mones and only a couple girls struck

up conversation with me. That was the first time in a long time that there was only a couple. I even initiated

those in some way. It was good for practice though. The first girl went real well. She was pretty and my friend

called her pretty eyes and I go "DUUUUUUDE" Dont give a pretty girl compliments!! You diss her....and she ate it up.

She started flirting and she got my name. I could have taken it further but I was not wantin to totally step on my

friends shoes and I wasnt sure if he had any intents. The second one was a girl I knew who I think felt I had blown

her off and has been cold ever since. The initial time I saw her she ran up and hugged me and told me of her divorse

and blablabla. I listened for a bit but then excused myself and told her I would catch up with her later. The first

time I went to talk to her tonight she basically rehashed the line....so there may be some issues there. Later on I

talked to her outside but made 2 mistakes. 1) I didnt get her number after the conversation (she ended up going home

alone) 2) I was asking her about her divorse and getting way to heavy on her which bummed her out. I am always

trying to improve my game and I give myself a C+ for effort but hardly a stellar night. There were two other girls

who approached me but one was way older and the other had her hands all over me but has a boyfriend that was there.

Besides she isnt my type. So that sums up my the last Saturday night in November for me. If we can get this thread

going we can have a place to go to compare notes and break down things and just report our time in the field. Even

if you go to the park to meet women feel free to let us in on your adventures.

tim929
11-27-2005, 04:43 PM
I have had some realy good

responses from both complimenting AND dissing a girl in the same line.Once I told a girl that she had the most

incredible eyes,and that the food stuck in her front teeth realy brought them out.She didnt know if she should hit

me or marry me.It was realy cute to watch her being confused for a while.And...I got her number so I guess it

worked:thumbsup:

DUKE3100
11-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Once I told a

girl that she had the most incredible eyes,and that the food stuck in her front teeth realy brought them out.She

didnt know if she should hit me or marry me.:thumbsup:

Thats some great stuff man!

koolking1
11-30-2005, 02:49 PM
pretty funny really.

tim929
01-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Okay...I just wanted to share

this with the class cuz it realy cracked me up and my friends hate me for my sucess rate in doing bone headed crap

like thins.

I was out with some frineds at a realy nice bar the other night having a couple drinks.The place was

fairly busy and loud and I got the wild hair to do something that I have tried befor with moderate success.

I

picked out a realy nice looking woman in her mid to late twenties,she was taller than me by a good four inches or

so.She was a dirty blond,nicely built and very nicely dressed with one of those evening type dresses that exposes

plenty of cleavage.I walked up to her and smiled and introduced myself...

"My name is Tim,and...I hope this

doesnt offend you...I couldnt help but notice you have an amazing rack.Would you be terribly bothered if I were to

just take ten seconds or so to stare at your breasts?" After her initial rather amused shock she looked at

me,presented her breasts for close visual examination and pronounced "Please,be my guest." After making a good show

of staring at her breats for ten seconds or so I asked her her name and offered to buy her a drink.We sat and talked

for a while and after a half hour or so I got her number.

I am not completely certain exactly WHY I get anway

with crap like that.My friends cant...and I have never realy seen anyone else do anything like that. My friends cant

understand,firstly...how I can simply walk up to a stranger and say something like that without fear and

second...why I dont get slapped for it.But for some reason,it works.

belgareth
01-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Audacity! They are so shocked

they don't know what to do.

That's hilarious.

DrSmellThis
01-06-2006, 03:47 AM
Okay...I just

wanted to share this with the class cuz it realy cracked me up and my friends hate me for my sucess rate in doing

bone headed crap like thins.

I was out with some frineds at a realy nice bar the other night having a couple

drinks.The place was fairly busy and loud and I got the wild hair to do something that I have tried befor with

moderate success.

I picked out a realy nice looking woman in her mid to late twenties,she was taller than me by

a good four inches or so.She was a dirty blond,nicely built and very nicely dressed with one of those evening type

dresses that exposes plenty of cleavage.I walked up to her and smiled and introduced myself...

"My name is

Tim,and...I hope this doesnt offend you...I couldnt help but notice you have an amazing rack.Would you be terribly

bothered if I were to just take ten seconds or so to stare at your breasts?" After her initial rather amused shock

she looked at me,presented her breasts for close visual examination and pronounced "Please,be my guest." After

making a good show of staring at her breats for ten seconds or so I asked her her name and offered to buy her a

drink.We sat and talked for a while and after a half hour or so I got her number.

I am not completely certain

exactly WHY I get anway with crap like that.My friends cant...and I have never realy seen anyone else do anything

like that. My friends cant understand,firstly...how I can simply walk up to a stranger and say something like that

without fear and second...why I dont get slapped for it.But for some reason,it works.Doesn't suprise me in

the slightest. It's the whole situation. It was funny, sexy and light hearted. You were both drunk and accepting

it. I've done stuff like that before too, though the cheap thrill of it wouldn't turn me on enough these

days to do it unless my evil twin was out. You just have to judge the mood of the person you try it with to see

if she's in a fun, loose mood and looks a bit ornery. Think Howard Stern.

tim929
01-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Actualy...I dont drink.I was cold

sober at the time.She may have had a drink or two though...