PDA

View Full Version : For best results, test your mones on girls who..

MrPlayboy
11-26-2005, 02:27 PM
are attractive but wear their hair in a pony-tale and wear little or no make-up maybe just a little lip

gloss...and if they have their natural hair color that's even better.

I'm not going to explain why I say this,

because we'd be getting into to much stuff. But if you try this you'll see you'll get the best results.

Keep

it Pimpin

Gegogi
11-26-2005, 05:22 PM
I really doubt such a superfical

trait of casual style will be universal in results. I'd think aspects of age, race, culture, education, occupation,

etc., would be a little more revealing. A former GF of mine--a stripper and bar hostess--save going to work, always

wore her hair in a ponytail and shunned makeup. And she was really good at pretending to be whatever you wanted her

to be...

Kardz
11-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Maybe what Mr.Playboy

describes is indicative and typical of certain types of girls...girls that are more receptive and open in some

sense.

Who knows, but never know til you try.

Ryan

itwow
11-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Try -mones on the local ice queen,

easy to gauge reactions (if any). Others include those who blab anything in public, are indiscreet & not conscious

of how others look at them (know anyone like that?)

The whole point is for you to see their reactions to the

-mones (& overdose, if any), don't seduce them though. Of course, don't talk about colognes or -mones.

I

tried this for a few times (when I first bought -mones), was able to find out my OD range & reduce the dosage from

there. Quite interesting.. Wise selection of targets offer good rewards :D

belgareth
11-26-2005, 09:32 PM
No single person or single

incident is a valid test. The more people you can be exposed to at different times and under different conditions

the better your data will be if you keep careful track of results.

Mick
11-27-2005, 01:06 AM
i've found that extra -none work

well in nightclubs dunno why lol

platinumfox
11-29-2005, 05:29 AM
are

attractive but wear their hair in a pony-tale and wear little or no make-up maybe just a little lip gloss...and if

they have their natural hair color that's even better.

I'm not going to explain why I say this, because

we'd be getting into to much stuff. But if you try this you'll see you'll get the best results.

Keep it

PimpinSo why start a post if you cant explain it?

DUKE3100
11-29-2005, 05:39 AM
You guys cant possibly give any

merit to this statement right??

belgareth
11-29-2005, 09:04 AM
You guys cant

possibly give any merit to this statement right??

Not without something to support it.

DCW
11-29-2005, 10:25 AM
Out of curiosity, how old are you

playboy?

DCW

elmaker
11-29-2005, 01:27 PM
I would like you to help me to

find the solution to a doubt that pursue me for years.
In the way to resolve it, I am going to hypothetized the

following:
Females around the date to menstruate are more attractive than in the non period time.
Argumentation

(It´s weak but not for that the hypothesis if wrong):
About 60% of the girls I´ve polled declared that at the

moment they are menstruating they realized that men are more attracted to them (The other 40% explain that there is

no difference). (n=25 Age 18-35).
Considering that it is a non contact output some pheromone would be involved.

Effectively, among women living closely together, the onsets of menstruation may tend to synchronise somewhat.

Researchers first described this phenomenon in 1971, and explained it by the action of pheromones in 1998

(Stern and McClintock (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McClintock_effect) 1998).

However, subsequent research has called this conclusion into question

I suppose that reproductively speaking

it´s not very useful considering they are going to be in conditions to procreate in about fourteen days.

Can

anyone give me some serious reference about the substance that could be producing that, if there´s any yet

discovered.

Considering that I have not made a serious experiment some things can escape from my observations. I

proposed, if someone has the opportunity, to make an experiment using the photos of each woman with a neutral air

environment and one with the women in the proximity in order to establish the putative involment of pheromones in

the men perception.

I could also think that women in the proximity of period have waist stiffness that could be

interpreted as a provocative behaviour by men.
I would like to hear your oppinion about it!.
Thanks.
El maker.

belgareth
11-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Elmaker,

Use the search

function. The substance you are looking for is called copulins. There's quite a bit of information on the forum

about it.

Pretzel
11-30-2005, 03:26 AM
I would like you

to help me to find the solution to a doubt that pursue me for years.
In the way to resolve it, I am going to

hypothetized the following:
Females around the date to menstruate are more attractive than in the non period

time.
Argumentation (It´s weak but not for that the hypothesis if wrong):
About 60% of the girls I´ve polled

declared that at the moment they are menstruating they realized that men are more attracted to them (The other 40%

explain that there is no difference). (n=25 Age 18-35).
Elmaker, I'm not sure about the women you've

talked to, but from my experience and observation as a women, and from talking to my female friends, we always

observe the following:

Increased attractiveness, both social, and to men, around the time of ovulation (day 14 of

the average 28 day cycle), along with noticeably increased sex drive. This drops in the premenstrual phase, and then

a couple of days before a period starts, sex drive increases again, although with no obvious increase in attraction-

most women with PMS tend to feel yuck, hideous and unattractive at that time. This is due to hormonal changes - the

drop in progesterone and increase in estrogen, I believe - any biologists wanna confirm?

So, this fits with the

biological model - women are at their most rampant when they need to get fertilised. Not sure how your observations

fit with this, they seem to be the opposite...

I could also think that women in the proximity

of period have waist stiffness that could be interpreted as a provocative behaviour by men.
I would like to hear

your oppinion about it!.

Hmmm...waist stiffness? Do you mean the weight gain/bloating of PMS? I'm pretty

sure that wouldn't be provocative to anyone, quite the opposite!

elmaker
11-30-2005, 07:12 AM
Pretzel,
Well, maybe my english

is not the best and then the idea wasn't properly presented. What I meant was that the pain around the period would

induce a postural change that would attract men. It´s just hypotetical.
I am probably bage with my statements at

this time of the treath and first polls were just explorative ones but I am doing it to include the many

possibilities at first. I will decide to discart weak argumentation for the future analysis.
Otherwise you bring to

my hand another thing that I hadn´t considered. Liquid retention. Maybe the increase in the breast size around the

period would be the factor around menstruation.
About the period around ovulation, the effect you have observed is

in the moment of ovulation, and/or previous and/or post ov.?
When you mean social attractiveness you refered to

both sex or another thing?

Thank you very much for the information.

Pretzel
11-30-2005, 07:38 AM
Pretzel,
Well,

maybe my english is not the best and then the idea wasn't properly presented. What I meant was that the pain around

the period would induce a postural change that would attract men. In a lot of women I know, the only

postural change would be one of wanting to curl up with painkillers and a big bar of chocolate! :) Not a sexy

look...

Otherwise you bring to my hand another thing that I hadn´t considered. Liquid retention.

Maybe the increase in the breast size around the period would be the factor around menstruation.
This

might affect some women, but in my experience, women don't feel as good about themselves at this time, and do not

prance about sexily with large breasts inviting male attention. Biologically/reproductively there is no procreative

urge at this time either. Honestly, the way the majority of my female friends feel at this time, they would not be

going out hunting for men, or encouraging advances from them either - we just do not feel 100% in prime physical

shape as at ovulation.

About the period around ovulation, the effect you have observed is in the

moment of ovulation, and/or previous and/or post ov.?
When you mean social attractiveness you refered to both sex

or another thing?

Thank you very much for the information.
Usually a few days prior to, and the day of

ovulation itself.

I meant social attractiveness in general, ie getting on with people of either sex more, being

more chatty/flirty and getting same back, but also getting a lot more attention/flirting from men at this time. When

I was single, this always seemed to be the time I had most "hits" from men.

Obviously all the above applies to my

experiences and observation. I'm sure that there will be some women whose experience is different to this.

CptKipling
12-02-2005, 07:48 AM
In a lot of women I

know, the only postural change would be one of wanting to curl up with painkillers and a big bar of chocolate! :)

Not a sexy look...

...and a hot water bottle? :)

Thank you for a womans perspective Mrs Pretzel

elmaker
12-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Very Funny!!

Pretzel
12-02-2005, 07:58 AM
...and a hot

water bottle? :)

Thank you for a womans perspective Mrs Pretzel
Lol sorry if TMI, just wanted to

educate/inform you guys, in case you ever need to know... :)

belgareth
12-02-2005, 08:21 AM
I raised three daughters. Of

course, they and my wife were all on the same cycle:run:

For a while there, I felt the best thing I could do

was get a motel room for about a week out of every month. I would have been much better off. Just arrnge for a semi

truck full of of chocolate and stay away from them. :cheers:

Pretzel
12-02-2005, 08:24 AM
I raised three

daughters. Of course, they and my wife were all on the same cycle:run:

For a while there, I felt the best thing

I could do was get a motel room for about a week out of every month. I would have been much better off. Just arrnge

for a semi truck full of of chocolate and stay away from them. :cheers:

You're spot-on, belgareth!! Wise

advice from a man who knows.....

:rofl:

belgareth
12-02-2005, 08:30 AM
Wood Elf has friends here a lot

of the time. As a humorus service to her and her friends I buy these 3.5 pound bags of dark chocolate chips and keep

a bowl of them out at all times. You can always tell when a lady walks in the house and heads straight for the

chocolate bowl. "It's time to be nice to her for a while."

CptKipling
12-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Lol sorry if

TMI, just wanted to educate/inform you guys, in case you ever need to know... :)

I was being serious! An

ex of mine used to spend a lot of time with a hot water bottle on her belly, and I've heard a lot of girls say that

heat was nice to relieve the pain.

What does TMI mean?

belgareth
12-02-2005, 10:13 AM
I was being

serious! An ex of mine used to spend a lot of time with a hot water bottle on her belly, and I've heard a lot of

girls say that heat was nice to relieve the pain.

What does TMI mean?
TMI means:To Much Information

Your right that a hot water bottle seems to help cramps. We have a small heating pad that gets a lot of use

sometimes too.

Actually, we were being quasi serious ourselves. Try living as the only male in a household when

the four females all have PMS. :frustrate A root canal is less painful and quicker.

Pretzel
12-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Wood Elf has

friends here a lot of the time. As a humorus service to her and her friends I buy these 3.5 pound bags of dark

chocolate chips and keep a bowl of them out at all times. You can always tell when a lady walks in the house and

heads straight for the chocolate bowl. "It's time to be nice to her for a while."

Omg belgareth, do you

have any single brothers?!:) I would think I'd died and gone to heaven if a man bought me 3.5 pound bags of

chocolate!!

Pretzel
12-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Cpt K,

you're quite right -

it does....

I was just conscious of being a bit "girly" in a very male forum, that's all I

meant...

I was being serious! An ex of mine used to spend a lot of time with a hot water bottle

on her belly, and I've heard a lot of girls say that heat was nice to relieve the pain.

What does TMI

mean?

belgareth
12-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Omg belgareth,

do you have any single brothers?!:) I would think I'd died and gone to heaven if a man bought me 3.5 pound bags of

chocolate!!

It started out as a joke because she likes chocolate so much and these are really good

chips. Now I'm afraid to let the supply run out. One of her friends might lose it one day and run amok if she

doesn't get her chocolate fix. Who knows what terrible things might happen.

Um, yes. As a matter of fact I do

have a single brother. Should I tell him about you? He gets out of prison in a few more months. I'm sure he'd be

interested in contacting you. :LOL:

Pretzel
12-02-2005, 02:27 PM
It started out

as a joke because she likes chocolate so much and these are really good chips. Now I'm afraid to let the supply run

out. One of her friends might lose it one day and run amok if she doesn't get her chocolate fix. Who knows what

terrible things might happen.

Um, yes. As a matter of fact I do have a single brother. Should I tell him about

you? He gets out of prison in a few more months. I'm sure he'd be interested in contacting you.

:LOL:

Mmm yes please, fix us up!:run::lol:

CptKipling
12-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Cpt K,

you're quite right - it does....

I was just conscious of being a bit "girly" in a very male forum, that's

all I meant...

It's quite a welcome reprieve from the "locker room" feel this forum can get.

Rbt
12-04-2005, 03:12 PM
And what do you do when you have a

lady friend who doesn't eat or even like chocolate? (Yes, much to my amazment, at least one such person DOES

exist!)

Mick
12-05-2005, 12:40 AM
And what do you do

when you have a lady friend who doesn't eat or even like chocolate? (Yes, much to my amazment, at least one

such person DOES exist!)

Everybody eats! :blink: theres a saying that goes "if ya dont eat ya dont sh*t

& if ya dont sh*t ya die"

:whip:

tim929
12-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Just to throw my two cents in to

this little discussion...some times people are at thier best when they are at thier worst.If she is feeling less

than perfectly attractive,i.e. no make up,hair wrecklesly pulled up in a pony tail,baseball cap,dressed down...she

may feel the need to compensate for her deficency by being alittle extra friendly.As a result,if she finds you

attractive and wants to get to know you,she will overcome her unattractive appearance with an extra helping of

charm.It works for me...it should work quite well for women too.

bjf
12-20-2005, 06:37 PM
are attractive but

wear their hair in a pony-tale and wear little or no make-up maybe just a little lip gloss...and if they have their

natural hair color that's even better.

I'm not going to explain why I say this, because we'd be getting

into to much stuff. But if you try this you'll see you'll get the best results.

Keep it

Pimpin

Any guys want to theorize why this would be true?

Could it be higher

testosterone women don't get into makeup and dying there hair as much, and they are also more horny (because of the

t-levels.

Any other guesses out there?

Gegogi
12-20-2005, 07:44 PM
I suspect the more a woman pays attention to her appearance, the hornier she is. Most women that

workout, dress to kill and prune themselves incessantly want attention from men. Why? Sure she'll feel better about

herself and be more confident blah, blah, but basically she wants to attract men. And reduced to it most primordial

level, women like men around for their hard dicks. It can't be for the good conversation (they have their GFs for

that), intelligence (err duh) and sweet breath because most of us are Neantherthals all full of stank!

Friendly1
12-20-2005, 11:10 PM
MyPlayBoy's target audience

fits the description of a specific type of mood many girls/women go through. The pony tail indicates they are

keeping themselves under control, not giving free rein to their inhibitions/expressiveness. The lack of makeup

means they are feeling natural and unpretentious. They are not on display. Natural hair coloring means they are

feeling down-to-earth and sincere about themselves.

This particular mood or state is expressed by girls/women of

all ages and in all types of relationships: single, dating, engaged, married, divorcing, etc.

It's a sexually

closed state indicating they are not looking for attention.

A good mix of pheromones can help open them up.

I've watched a few girls undo and redo their pony tails as they get agitated around me in response to the

pheromones. The more they play with their hair, the more receptive they are to an approach. The wrong mix of

pheromones won't send them screaming in the opposite direction but they'll keep their distance, not make eye

contact, close in with their friends/companions, etc.

I'm sure that whether she is ovulating or menstruating,

or whether she has just arrived from a long trip or lost her grandmother plays into how she responds, too.

A

girl who dresses up all sexy and wild today may feel like holding herself in tomorrow. Hair styles are a reflection

of moods and states, along with styles of dress (jeans as opposed to skirts indicates relaxed, down-to-earth mood,

for example).

bjf
12-21-2005, 04:56 AM
So why is he saying we'll get our

best results with sexually closed women (if he is saying that)?

Best results would naturally come with more

sexually open women...

Friendly1
12-21-2005, 07:15 PM
So why is he saying

we'll get our best results with sexually closed women (if he is saying that)?

Best results would naturally come

with more sexually open women...

That really depends on the guy and the girl, though.

I certainly

have had some good results with girls who were not out prowling for men to seduce. They may be letting their guard

down a little more when they are not trying to look sexy and alluring.

But I cannot speak for the gentleman. I

have no idea of why he feels this is the best approach. I probably would not agree with a one-size-fits-all answer

anyway.

Rbt
12-24-2005, 06:20 PM
I've asked some of my lady friends

about this and they tell me they know girls/women who will spend hours making themselves *look* like they are not

wearing makeup.

Maybe a "statement" to say "I'm beautiful and don't need to enhance my appearance?

But

again, if it works....

catlord17
12-24-2005, 10:49 PM
MyPlayBoy's

target audience fits the description of a specific type of mood many girls/women go through. The pony tail

indicates they are keeping themselves under control, not giving free rein to their inhibitions/expressiveness. The

lack of makeup means they are feeling natural and unpretentious. They are not on display. Natural hair coloring

means they are feeling down-to-earth and sincere about themselves.

This particular mood or state is

expressed by girls/women of all ages and in all types of relationships: single, dating, engaged, married, divorcing,

etc.

It's a sexually closed state indicating they are not looking for attention.

A good mix of

pheromones can help open them up. I've watched a few girls undo and redo their pony tails as they get agitated

around me in response to the pheromones. The more they play with their hair, the more receptive they are to an

approach. The wrong mix of pheromones won't send them screaming in the opposite direction but they'll keep their

distance, not make eye contact, close in with their friends/companions, etc.

I'm sure that whether she is

ovulating or menstruating, or whether she has just arrived from a long trip or lost her grandmother plays into how

she responds, too.

A girl who dresses up all sexy and wild today may feel like holding herself in tomorrow.

Hair styles are a reflection of moods and states, along with styles of dress (jeans as opposed to skirts indicates

relaxed, down-to-earth mood, for example).

I interpret these signs very differently. Granted, body

language plays a big part in my final conclusion, but here is what I would interpret the mentioned qualities

as:

Pony tail indicates to me that she's sporty, probably playful, and possibly slightly tomboyish. She's

got reasonable self control, but may simply have a ponytail because at the moment she doesn't want her long hair in

her face, or maybe she's trying to cool off. I have seen women wear pony tails on their "days off" when they

don't feel like getting dressed up. If this is her norm, she's probably a fairly self controlled, fairly

practical girl who is playful and sporty.

Lack of makeup can be two things. As a photographer, I know that a

woman who looks like she's wearing no makeup is either wearing a really good makeup job, or she's got no (or very

little) makeup on. (Why they need to spend all the effort to look like they did to begin with is beyond me, but I

digress.) If she actually has makeup on, she's nuts. No sane woman spends that kind of time with makeup and then

wears a pony tail. 90% chance she's a makeup minimalist, at least on that day. And a makeup minimalist suggests

she does not feel that makeup is necessary or worthwhile, suggesting she's got a logical, practical streak to her.

She may be one of these women who simply doesn't believe makeup is necessary. In either case, she's got a good

sense of self esteem and individualism to be wearing no makeup.

Natural haircolor suggests to me that she's

got no use for wasting her time with the color of the week, and is either uninterested in whatever "benefit" this

would give her or is simply not interested in having two-tone hair. Again, a suggestion of a practical type with

pretty good self esteem and steady response to the world

That she wears only lip gloss suggests that she's

good looking and knows it, or has at least accepted that she doesn't care much how others view her, but she wants

to draw a little attention to herself (not her makeup).

I'd say this type of girl is a little bit of a

tomboy at heart, and has good self esteem, is fairly practical, probably has a strong will, and is playful, sporty,

individualistic in a healthy (but reasonable) dose, and adventurous. These women know what they want and when they

see it, they'll usually go after it more aggressively than most other women. They tend to be particular about who

they are interested in, but not terribly so, and are not the types who flaunt their involvements when they have

them, either. That she would be aggressive in pursuing whom she finds attractive (compared to a typical woman, not

necessarily a typical man) would explain why his responses from such types are better.

I don't see sexually

closed here, I see practical thinking that does not necessarily lead to sex, unless you interest her in the right

way. Usually in my experience, women who think in practical manners are very sensual (touch oriented) and if you

know how to touch them the right way, they are quite sexual indeed!

Ladies, feel free to correct any blatant

mistakes here. :thumbsup:

belgareth
12-24-2005, 11:01 PM
Catlord,

My girlfriend is

much as you describe. She doesn't wear makeup at all or color her hair. She ties it back a lot because it's pretty

curly and full so always wants to be in her face. I wouldn't say she's a tomboy, she's very feminine in most ways

but doesn't get squeamish either. She's very practical and independent. Sexually closed is about as far off target

as you can get with her, not promiscuous but not inhibited either. The majority of men don't do much for her

because a man has to behave like a gentleman and challenge her mentally before he has any value at all.

Is that

what you mean?

catlord17
12-25-2005, 12:11 AM
Catlord,

My girlfriend is much as you describe. She doesn't wear makeup at all or color her hair. She ties it back a lot

because it's pretty curly and full so always wants to be in her face. I wouldn't say she's a tomboy, she's very

feminine in most ways but doesn't get squeamish either. She's very practical and independent. Sexually closed is

about as far off target as you can get with her, not promiscuous but not inhibited either. The majority of men

don't do much for her because a man has to behave like a gentleman and challenge her mentally before he has any

value at all.

Is that what you mean?

Naturally this "type" is not confined to one set of

features exactly, but let me be more specific.

An intelligent, practical thinker will tend to dismiss things

that do not have what she perceives as practical value. Coloring one's hair, or wearing a lot of makeup, for

instance. After all, from a logical point of view, these are merely niceties, and some people would rather put them

aside and focus on things that get them where they want to go instead. This is not a "girly girl", although she may

be very sexy and very feminine.

Being logical, if her hair is in her face, she puts it up. If she's hot, up

it goes. If it's blowing around... you get my point. She won't wear it down if it's bothering her, just because

it "looks better".

When I say tomboy, I mean that she embodies the forthrightness of a man in some ways, but

this does not necessarily mean she is any less feminine in her presentation. She is a strong, direct, stand up

woman who can stand on her own two feet, and deserves respect. Naturally, such a woman rarely gets

squeamish.

Practical and independant are direct hits on what I'm talking about. She's got a brain and she

doesn't mind being alone if no man she has encountered does not meet her standards or interest her. IOW, she's

not the needy type. She'll be with you because she wants to, not because she needs to.

This type is usually

very sexual, but has enough self respect to keep it to herself unless she's with one man she is attracted to that

way. She will usually be straightforward about sex with this single male, and almost never will such a woman cheat.

Some, however, will be adventurous and interested in either swinging, or very rarely, polyamory.

The

majority of men don't do it for this type of woman because she has self esteem and self respect, and she knows

she's good enough to deserve a good man. These women are usually of higher than average intelligence and will

require an intelligent male to be happy. One who can have a conversation. This type will be more attracted by a

good conversation than she will be by a thick gold necklace, or a flashy car.

This is a good woman, in other

words. This is one of the kinds of women worth spending time with in a LTR. This sort of woman is usually a

keeper.

belgareth
12-25-2005, 04:56 AM
This is a

good woman, in other words. This is one of the kinds of women worth spending time with in a LTR. This sort of woman

is usually a keeper.That's pretty much my take on the matter. You've described her well.

catlord17
12-25-2005, 01:10 PM
I enjoy observing people.

It's one of my hobbies. Comes in very handy for dealing with people, too. :)

Friendly1
12-28-2005, 06:12 PM
I interpret

these signs very differently. Granted, body language plays a big part in my final conclusion, but here is what I

would interpret the mentioned qualities as:

Every body language expert whose work I've consulted has

stressed that all signs have to be taken in context.

Things can mean one thing today and another thing tomorrow.

Even crossed arms, often thought of as a defensive measure, can mean "I'm protecting myself", "I'm cold", "I feel

like I need to hold myself back", and "I'm trying to hide my anger (clenched fists)".