PDA

View Full Version : NPA VS. THE EDGE - Which do prefer and why?

ant2000
11-25-2005, 11:57 PM
Of the two, which do you prefer, The Edge or NPA and why? Does one have a better effect than the

other?

Gegogi
11-26-2005, 01:51 AM
In my experience, both help evoke

the same types of reactions in my dates and other social interactions. The only diff is you have to apply 3 or 4

times more TE as NPA. Thus I find NPA preferable for mixing with cologne in an atomizer (less dilution of the

cologne scent) and TE preferable for dabbing (easier to distribute over a wider area without overdosing). Both

deserve a place in my medicine chest. But if I could only have one, I'd take NPA as I usually apply 'mones and

cologne on the run from a pocket atomizer.

jambat
11-26-2005, 02:57 AM
TE, best atomizer bottle in the

world. NPA strongest phero-product I've ever used. Didn't get hits with TE alone. Wait that's not true, guys did

show a lot of respect but the women got the hint when I applied the NPA. Made mixes with both, but NPA give JB#1

it's kick. I'm anxious to try the 30/70 with Chikara and some others.

-The Bat

Gegogi
11-26-2005, 11:23 AM
TE, best atomizer bottle

in the world.
It works great but is too big to carry in your pocket and the ensuing blast may be too much

for some products. The much smaller metal atomizers sold in perfume stores are about the size of lipstick, have a

strong cap and don't leak. They usually have a smaller blast and are easier to control.

DrSmellThis
11-27-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm an Edge guy. Unless you

are mixing in a bottle, NPA is very hard to use. I need the control that dabbing Edge gives me. NPA is too strong

unless you use unusually huge amounts of -none or mix.

jambat
11-27-2005, 07:11 PM
NPA is too

strong unless you use unusually huge amounts of -none or mix.
Stay with the 70/30 (70% whatever other

product you're mixing and 30% NPA) raitio and it should be fine. I've never had a problem, except when I was a

newbie and kept applying JB#1.

I knew it was some kind of an OD before I even knew about ODs because women

ran from me, one almost litterally, like some kind of scared kitten. It was in a club and I kept applying JB#1 plus

I had spilled some and tried to wash it off.

But seriously this lady virtually ran off when I got near her

and grabbed a hold of her man and held on to him tightly. She kept glancing at me but was holding to him. Weirdest

thing I ever saw. The other women just briskly walked away.

-The bat

ant2000
11-28-2005, 06:34 PM
For those

who have tried both, which do you prefer and why?

jollysnowdevil
11-28-2005, 07:22 PM
For those

who have tried both, which do you prefer and why?

primal was really great but npa is still easier

to use effectively. npa slight edge on that one.

DUKE3100
11-28-2005, 07:30 PM
This is a tough one.

Edge smells funky no matter if you use a spray or gel. The smell is not as foul as NPA but is impossible to really

mix with anything even in very very small doses. However Edge can be distributed very strategically for you and can

get you some great hits. My best hit came off edge....it was very overt and very touchy feely...sexual comments were

made towards me....this has happened with other types of mones....but not from a girl that is in the just friends

category and the language usually isnt as strong!! However she was ovulating. Npa smells even worse in my

book....but you can mix it with cologne. Mixes with the right cologne at the right ratio with pure cologne for a

cover it can be highly effective. Then you have something as potent as edge that smells *almost* as good as your

cologne. The important thing to remember in making your choice is that these are not good products to start out

with. You will have some growing pains. I am just starting to learn to use NPA to good effect and I started this

journey last summer. You will have many failed attempts and you will have people say you smell till ya can get

things right....and even then you will have to make adjustments sometimes based on other factors. I think none is

important to get right but if your just gettin into the stuff and want a product that will prove itself get some

SOE.

ant2000
12-04-2005, 12:10 AM
Has anyone used edge and then

npa or vice versa and one worked great and one not work at all. Edge seems to work ok for me but i wonder if npa

would be work better for me than the edge? I am pondering on getting NPA, or if not that then andro 4.2 or primal.

Gegogi
12-04-2005, 01:03 AM
As I stated above, they both are

equally effective for me. I merely have to apply 3 or 4 more times TE than NPA due to its weaker dilution.

Mick
12-04-2005, 02:37 AM
This is a tough

one. Edge smells funky no matter if you use a spray or gel. The smell is not as foul as NPA but is impossible to

really mix with anything even in very very small doses. However Edge can be distributed very strategically for you

and can get you some great hits. My best hit came off edge....it was very overt and very touchy feely...sexual

comments were made towards me....this has happened with other types of mones....but not from a girl that is

in the just friends category and the language usually isnt as strong!! However she was ovulating. Npa

smells even worse in my book....but you can mix it with cologne. Mixes with the right cologne at the right ratio

with pure cologne for a cover it can be highly effective. Then you have something as potent as edge that smells

*almost* as good as your cologne. The important thing to remember in making your choice is that these are not good

products to start out with. You will have some growing pains. I am just starting to learn to use NPA to good effect

and I started this journey last summer. You will have many failed attempts and you will have people say you smell

till ya can get things right....and even then you will have to make adjustments sometimes based on other factors. I

think none is important to get right but if your just gettin into the stuff and want a product that will prove

itself get some SOE.

interesting! were you using TE by itself or with other mones & what was your

dosage? also how did you know she was ovulating did she tell you or ......... ?

Thanks in advance :cheers:

catlord17
12-05-2005, 05:19 PM
As I stated

above, they both are equally effective for me. I merely have to apply 3 or 4 more times TE than NPA due to its

weaker dilution.

Which would be what? 1 spray of TE? 2? More? I have tried 1 and 2 sprays, and

the only hits I have had at all were from a girl who knew I was wearing it, and is so highly suggestible (and highly

sexed) that I can't really sound her response as reliable... should I up the dose even further?

CptKipling
12-06-2005, 12:30 PM
keep testing at a more "normal"

dose for now.

catlord17
12-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Aye aye, Captain!

gamecity
12-09-2005, 11:37 AM
I own both products. For me

it's the NPA that is better. It just mixes great with my APC/NPA/CoolWater brew. I hardly get hits with TE but I

get a lot of reactions from NPA. Some are uncontrollable though.

If the girl is in a bad mood, the NPA just makes

her irritable, annoying and wants to argue with me for the rest of the night.

On the good side, the NPA in my

mix does increase the orgasm intensity or sexual pleasure when doing intercourse.

MOBLEYC57
12-09-2005, 10:23 PM
I own both

products. For me it's the NPA that is better. It just mixes great with my APC/NPA/CoolWater

brew.

How are you mixing those three, GCity? Spray/dab/roll-on?
Annnd, how much are you

applying? :blink:

Thanks! :wave:

Whitehall
03-23-2006, 07:17 PM
While my first make hit evening

was with TE ("And the hits just kept on coming"), I now only buy and use NPA.

Why? The controllablity and

the smaller bottle. I just dab it on when I want. A couple of dabs is usually all I want anyway and I don't need

to open my shirt or whatnot to get a big target for the spray. Plus, it is sooo strong for those times when you

want your friend on fire.

MOBLEYC57
03-23-2006, 08:22 PM
While my first

make hit evening was with TE ("And the hits just kept on coming"), I now only buy and use NPA.

Why? The

controllablity and the smaller bottle. I just dab it on when I want. A couple of dabs is usually all I want anyway

and I don't need to open my shirt or whatnot to get a big target for the spray. Plus, it is sooo strong for those

times when you want your friend on fire.

He's still aliiiiiiiiiiiive! :drunk:

Howdy, Singnor

Whitehall! :wave: A couple of dabs of NPA ... do you ever change/up your dosage or is two dabs it? Any new mone

wisdom?

As always ... thanks! :thumbsup:

jambat
03-24-2006, 12:17 AM
While my first

make hit evening was with TE ("And the hits just kept on coming"), I now only buy and use NPA.

Why? The

controllablity and the smaller bottle. I just dab it on when I want. A couple of dabs is usually all I want anyway

and I don't need to open my shirt or whatnot to get a big target for the spray. Plus, it is sooo strong for those

times when you want your friend on fire.

I prefer NPA but it seems that it doesn't work the same for

me when not mixed with APC. I don't get the DIHL from NPA alone. Edge seems to work exactly like NPA (or

vice-versa). I get a lot of respect from men but not the hits from women.

-The Bat

Mtnjim
03-24-2006, 10:47 AM
It's "old home week", Whitehall

AND Jambat posting in the same thread. What's next Irish Scientist and TCO posting???

Whitehall
03-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Thank Bruce. His new URL

escapes the firewall at the office.

CptKipling
03-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Cool a reunion, I'll get the

beers...

I prefer TE for dabbing, but I tend not to need much of that to get a reaction.