PDA

View Full Version : Testing out Lure For Him for the first time!

qwerty
11-24-2005, 11:48 PM
Just got my hand on this little golden bottle and yea.. tonight going out with a bunch of gals... gonna

test it out tonite if it REALLY work.

some comment on the smell though.. it's strong.. kinda too strong, so

i'm aint applying it too much.. (aint wanna be a walking smelly monkey). unscrew the bottle, dip my finger in the

bottle cap and gonna dap some on my both ears.

Will post result tomolo ;) :wave:

qwerty
11-25-2005, 06:20 AM
Hmm, back~ still cant tell any

differences yet... my female frens as usual.. very cranky and physical.. like hitting me here and there.. and.. hmm,

prob my personalities.. it's always cocky and funny.. so i'm not sure whether Lure is working or is it myself.. no

head turns from any gals who walk past though or anything... well, gotta experience more and see.

Watcher
11-25-2005, 12:34 PM
well considering it has next to no

mones (sure its cheap but its a perfume / colonge at best) it has i think about 1/1000th the amount of androgens

that the main real pheromones products have so i guess lure wont realy do much for u at all u would have been better

forking out that bit extra for NPA.

Shame ot burst youre bubble but yes and lure are tfu

qwerty
11-25-2005, 06:13 PM
hahaa, i tink dat's what it

means by u pay for what u get. Yea... initially i thought that it prob wont work as good compared to the other

powerful one like TE, NPA or AE.. but sad to say dat's the Lure is the only one available in my country.. and i did

a search on the forum, it works on others pretty well.. so i tot might as well give it a shot..

Hmm, maybe after

using up this bottle (which prob take mths or years! from the way i use it) or if Bruce suddenly wake up and the

christmas spirits hits him and declare AE half price!!! den i'll move on to AE perhaps.. but will post further

interesting fact i can find if i notice any.. maybe old woman suddenly kiss me or something?! hahaha :LOL:

Cheers

Frens!

qwerty
11-27-2005, 09:03 AM
argh... dissapointed!!! A female

buddy came over to my place... and i tried to test if there's any reaction to Lure for Him.. so i asked her to

cover her eyes.. and i gave her some of my colgne to sniff.. and after dat.. Lure as the last one.. and she

said...

Lure smells horrible.. like medicated oil!! man.. guess this one doesnt work... now makes me wonder

should i spend more money to try others.. *Sigh*