PDA

View Full Version : Copulins and Testosterone

Sigma
11-24-2005, 11:33 AM
I was

wondering if someone could shed more light on the relationship between copulins and testosterone levels.

The

reason I was asking is because I kinda got the crazy idea of wearing copulins to the gym, or immediately afterwards

to boost my T-levels. I was thinking this might decrease muscle fatigue, or facilitate better muscle growth and

recovery. But I'm not sure about the extent to which your t-levels are elevated by copulins.

just a

thought.

jvkohl
11-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Grammer K, Jutte A (1997) A

reference to an article (in

German):
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=948387

4&query_hl=2
KEY CONCEPT: Female pheromones (copulins), which are present in vaginal secretions, influence

male perception of females and may induce hormonal changes in males.

Gegogi
11-24-2005, 08:00 PM
I know they tend to give me a

boner. Might not be that good of a thing at the gym...

surfs_up
12-03-2005, 10:53 AM
you got the idea... after an evening with a particularly uninhibited woman from

the moselle region of northern france who was a rich source of copulins, to say the least, not stanky, just

strong... a was more or less covered in the goodies from head to toe and i didn't shower before leaving her place,

went to a bar for a couple of beers figuring the level of sweat, booze, pizza, etc hanging in the air would mask

anything... within about 20 minutes the entire house was delerious, tee hee... and the girls next to me struck up a

conversation for a while then began to appear mildly offended like she had a competitor on the premises, which she

did in a way...