PDA

View Full Version : Mixes

FBIagent
11-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Hi :cheers:

Whats the best

mix or product to attract 21-25 years old girls ?
I´ve tried NPA+Cologne in an atomizer and i´ve got some good

reactions, but there´s something missing...i don´t know...what do you think of this

mixes?:think:

NPA+SOE+Cologne
NPA+Chikara
NPA+AE

thanks in advanced :thumbsup:

Sigma
11-25-2005, 01:53 AM
Hi

:cheers:

Whats the best mix or product to attract 21-25 years old girls ?
I´ve tried NPA+Cologne in an atomizer

and i´ve got some good reactions, but there´s something missing...i don´t know...what do you think of this

mixes?:think:

NPA+SOE+Cologne
NPA+Chikara
NPA+AE

thanks in advanced :thumbsup:

what do you thinks

missing?

DCW
11-25-2005, 07:22 AM
The missing ingrediant is within

yourself..perhaps.

DCW

FBIagent
11-25-2005, 08:32 AM
well probably DCW, but i think

that NPA has much to do with sexual attraction, i think that maibe i should mix it with some social phero, i think

thats whats missing...:think:

DCW
11-25-2005, 09:12 AM
What cover are u using?
Some guys

like WAGG for trust and being approachable.

DCW

Sigma
11-25-2005, 10:25 AM
well probably DCW,

but i think that NPA has much to do with sexual attraction, i think that maibe i should mix it with some social

phero, i think thats whats missing...:think:

SOE and NPA is a good way to go.

FBIagent
11-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Yes Sigma, i´ve read that its a

good mix :box:
What do you think of NPA+Chikara? or NPA+AE ? :blink:

CptKipling
11-25-2005, 05:14 PM
We know nothing about you.

How old are you and your average target? What do you normally do to get attention or how do you normally interact

with women you like?

FBIagent
11-25-2005, 05:21 PM
oops sorry my mistake

:thumbsup:

here´s my description:

i´m 23 years old and my target is 22-26 years old girls. I love clubbing, i

make friends easly, people say that i´m very funny and nice. I have hispanic skin tone, 1.75mts tall, and a medium

build body (not very strong neither very skinny).
If i like a girl, i usually try to talk to her, very calm, say

some jokes, kinda shy at first but as the night flows i get a little more chatty :cheers:

CptKipling
11-25-2005, 05:37 PM
kinda shy at first but

as the night flows i get a little more chatty

There's your problem.

Pheromones can't fix that.

They may well give the girl the initial impression that you are attractive, but if you aren't conveying the same

things on all channels of communication it will break the mood and things won't flow naturally.

With clubbing,

you need to be able to create a quite intense initial impression, and then (to different extents depending on what

you want) to show that she can be comfortable around you and can trust you. So kind of like this:
"kinda shy at

first but as the night flows i get a little more chatty"
...in reverse.

AE and NPA/TE has always worked great

for me clubbing. Fit what that mix does into what I said above and you have the jackpot.

FBIagent
11-25-2005, 06:05 PM
well you´r right...
I always

knew that pheros don´t do the work for us, they are just little helpers.

I´ve tryed AE with no results, since i

´ve tried NPA i noticed some hits. Do you think that NPA+Chikara will give that balance sexual+social? Or other mix?

I´ve read that NPA+SOE is a good mix too...the problem is that i only have SOE in gel packs and NPA in bottle, and

when i go clubbing i always take out one small atomizer with NPA+Le male, this way its not possible to mix NPA+SOE

(in this way right?) :thumbsup:

Sigma
11-25-2005, 07:40 PM
well you´r

right...
I always knew that pheros don´t do the work for us, they are just little helpers.

I´ve tryed AE with

no results, since i ´ve tried NPA i noticed some hits. Do you think that NPA+Chikara will give that balance

sexual+social? Or other mix? I´ve read that NPA+SOE is a good mix too...the problem is that i only have SOE in gel

packs and NPA in bottle, and when i go clubbing i always take out one small atomizer with NPA+Le male, this way its

not possible to mix NPA+SOE (in this way right?) :thumbsup:

Sure you can. When wearing "mixes" you

don't have to physically mix the pheromones together, just wear them at the same time. SOE is a very good social

mone, and it tends to put me in a very easy going, sometimes jovial kind of mood, along with making everyone else

much more socially receptive of course. This could, in theory, be able to help you overcome the shyness a bit.

Definately try out the SOE gel packs with the NPA before making another purchase, just to see how well it works for

you.

Also, just to comment on the whole clubbing thing...nothing looks stupider than that "i'm trying waaaay

to hard too hard" kind of vibe. Confidence is a good thing, but arrogance isn't. Play it cool of course, and

don't be a wallflower, but most importantly be yourself and talk to a treat a woman like a woman. I go clubbing

with my homegirls quite a bit, and they run off clowning on all the crap guys feed them all the time, sometimes

grabbing me to scare guys off.

Dancing is always a good thing, but don't dance too well (or try to).

Approaching women is always a good thing as well, but don't try too hard (they WILL milk you dry if you give them

the chance).

FBIagent
11-25-2005, 07:48 PM
thanks Sigma, nice reply

:thumbsup:
So what do you suggest?

NPA+Le Male (cologne) + SOE gel packs

NPA= 4 drops
Cologne= 12

drops
SOE= 1/3 pack?

i´m kinda bad with measures... :think:

Sigma
11-25-2005, 08:07 PM
thanks Sigma, nice

reply :thumbsup:
So what do you suggest?

NPA+Le Male (cologne) + SOE gel packs

NPA= 4 drops
Cologne= 12

drops
SOE= 1/3 pack?

i´m kinda bad with measures... :think:

I was never one to precisely measure the

amounts I wear, but 4 drops of NPA is probably too much for one use (I'm assuming this was all measured out for one

application). Start with one drop and work your way up until you see the results you wanna see(keep the bottle in

your pocket if you have to). As for cologne just spray on as much as you would normally wear...enough to mask the

mones, but not so much that people across the room can sniff you out. As for the SOE pack, the recommended amount

to apply for gel packs is 1/4 a pack, but I wouldn't worry about it too much...SOE is very hard to OD on.

CptKipling
11-26-2005, 07:50 AM
I would apply your pheromones

before you go out and then take out your small atomizer with just cologne in it to freshen.

When I said, "With

clubbing, you need to be able to create a quite intense initial impression," I didn't mean to try hard. You need to

be able to stand out from the rest of the 100s of guys approaching her. That means confidence, but it also means you

aren't drooling over her. Circulate around lots of groups and talk to lots of women, and learn how to spark

attraction without seeming too desperate or being too timid.

Have you tried AE alone? What where your

(approximate) ratios with AE and NPA?

FBIagent
11-26-2005, 09:11 AM
Yes, i´ve tried AE

alone.

AE= 2/3 drops
NPA 2/3 drops

tim929
11-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Lately I have been using A 314 to

temper the agressive atributes of NPA with some good results.A 314 seems to be a good companion to NPA for me

because they both in thier own way pack alot of punch,and by adding them together they seem...for me at least to be

a good compliment to eachother.SoE also seems to have the same effect with a dash of NPA.Powerful but friendly and

warm I guess is the best way to describe the combo.

Sigma
11-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Lately I have been

using A 314 to temper the agressive atributes of NPA with some good results.A 314 seems to be a good companion to

NPA for me because they both in thier own way pack alot of punch,and by adding them together they seem...for me at

least to be a good compliment to eachother.SoE also seems to have the same effect with a dash of NPA.Powerful but

friendly and warm I guess is the best way to describe the combo.

I agree, though SOE is far more sociable

than A314 for me. A314 lacks that happy-go lucky vibe that comes with SOE, though A314 gives a good dominant male

vibe. I've been wearing SOE, NPA, and A314 with good results though....its a good all-around mix.

Sigma
11-27-2005, 12:15 PM
I would apply

your pheromones before you go out and then take out your small atomizer with just cologne in it to freshen.

When

I said, "With clubbing, you need to be able to create a quite intense initial impression," I didn't mean to try

hard. You need to be able to stand out from the rest of the 100s of guys approaching her. That means confidence, but

it also means you aren't drooling over her. Circulate around lots of groups and talk to lots of women, and learn

how to spark attraction without seeming too desperate or being too timid.

Have you tried AE alone? What where

your (approximate) ratios with AE and NPA?

I agree. I usually hit up the club with a group of homegirls,

and being surrounded by women, be them friends or not, seems to make a good impression on the other women around.

Plus my friends will occasionally bump into a friend or two, and its a good way to meet new women.

tim929
11-27-2005, 04:38 PM
I agree, though SOE is far

more sociable than A314 for me. A314 lacks that happy-go lucky vibe that comes with SOE, though A314 gives a good

dominant male vibe. I've been wearing SOE, NPA, and A314 with good results though....its a good all-around

mix.

I am inclined to agree with you on this one.SoE does have an edge in this department.I always feel

like Im on top of the world when I wear it.I just wish I hadnt run out of it.I usualy use the gel packs as I find

them more convienient to use.Does anyone here have a preference to the roll on versus the gel packs for potency?