PDA

View Full Version : aa314 & npa

MrPlayboy
11-22-2005, 06:19 PM
I did 2 aa314 and 1

npa and I was only able to approach 2 chicks cuz the malls arent that packed tonight. Each chick had a ridiculously

LARGE smile on her face but each one was also trying to get away.

I know they were attracted but I think I was

TOO attractive for them to handle.

Now, this is obscured cuz I put on mones on two separate occasions earlier

today.

On Friday I'll try this combo again to see what happens when I am fresh.

If I get the same results

then I'll do only 1 aa314 with this mix.

Anyways, I just had to post because it was interesting how each chick

had a rediculously large smile. I didn't smile at them when I approached nor did I say anything funny I just said

I'm new in town and asked them where there are any good clubs to go to. (I always approach in this manner). And it

was just interesting how each chick had a real huge smile on her face and the smile stayed even as they were

answering my question.

MOBLEYC57
11-22-2005, 06:58 PM
If I get the

same results then I'll do only 1 aa314 with this mix.

Or ... add another drop OR 2 of NPA.

:sick:

jambat
11-23-2005, 11:11 AM
This story reminds me of a time

when I had my 1ml atomizer and had sprayed some fresh JB#1. I went into a copy shop with a project specifically

aiming at the cute girl with the southern twang who I tend to flirt with. She wasn't there, but I walked by the new

girl.

She instantly stopped what she was doing, and almost seemed to glide over to me. She was extremely

friendly, big smile. I talked to her for a minute or so, then literally put my arm around her and told her she would

be my copy girl for that day. She laughed and helped me with the most basic of copying needs.

This was one

of my best hits. She was young, I'd say 18 - 20 something, really cute. Next time I came in the place (a month or

so later) she was gone. I think she worked the midday shift. What a cutie. I place this up there with my first major

hit in the club. I was new to pheros then but they were definitely working. I swear, if I had mones in college I

would be probably be married with ten kids by now. :)

-The Bat

DUKE3100
11-23-2005, 01:07 PM
This story

reminds me of a time when I had my 1ml atomizer and had sprayed some fresh JB#1. I went into a copy shop with a

project specifically aiming at the cute girl with the southern twang who I tend to flirt with. She wasn't there,

but I walked by the new girl.

She instantly stopped what she was doing, and almost seemed to glide over to me.

She was extremely friendly, big smile. I talked to her for a minute or so, then literally put my arm around her and

told her she would be my copy girl for that day. She laughed and helped me with the most basic of copying needs.

This was one of my best hits. She was young, I'd say 18 - 20 something, really cute. Next time I came in the

place (a month or so later) she was gone. I think she worked the midday shift. What a cutie. I place this up there

with my first major hit in the club. I was new to pheros then but they were definitely working. I swear, if I had

mones in college I would be probably be married with ten kids by now. :)

-The Bat

Not if you let the

hits go to waste....

jambat
11-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Not if you let

the hits go to waste....
In that case I wouldn't be married with ten kids. :)

-The Bat

Rbt
11-24-2005, 03:50 PM
In that case I

wouldn't be married with ten kids. :)

-The Bat

But maybe still have the 10 kids...

jambat
11-24-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm more of a father type as

opposed to a "baby daddy" type :lol:

-The Bat

tim929
11-25-2005, 06:33 PM
Since it involves the same

products,I figured I would post here instead of start a new thread.A friend of mine showed up yesterday and we

eneded up going to dinner at a resturaunt for Thanksgiving(personaly,I think they should be closed by law.)Anyway,I

decided to wear two drops of A314 and two dabs of NPA just for giggles to see what might happen.

We sat down and

our waitress came over to find out what we wanted to drink.Sweet girl,maybe twenty one or two.After a few seconds of

making mindless small talk with her and some friendly banter back and forth,her body language and behavior

inexplicably changed.She was very friendly from the outset,but within ten seconds or so,she moved to position

herself right next to me in my seat.Her facial expressions went from a simple smile to a very warm and friendly

smile.Continuous eye contact was also present.And she behaved almost as though I was sitting alone.

Several

times she laughed at things that realy werent that funny and repeatedly placed her hand on may shoulder and upper

arm.A sort of lingering touch that says "I realy like you," and she would "pet" my sweater.She was standing very

much inside my personal space,almost sitting with me.Had I invited her to sit,she very likely would have.Now...this

is where things get kinda strange because my friend is better looking,younger and more fit than I am and was also

better dressed.Women usualy realy go for him but for some un-known reason I was the one getting her attention.

Her almost clingy behavior continued through the evening and When we left,she made a point of saying good night

and stopping to "pet"my sweater again and seemed almost as though she was resisting the urge to hug me.It was a very

fun hit and my friend was sorta confused that this young girl would be behaving that way toward a man so much

older.

MOBLEYC57
11-25-2005, 06:50 PM
I decided to wear

two drops of A314 and two dabs of NPA just for giggles to see what might happen.

Nothing like those ego

stroking moments, eh Tim? :whip:

How old are you, if I may?
Did how and where did you apply your 2 - 2, or

did you mix them? :think:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

tim929
11-25-2005, 09:41 PM
I applied them individualy,two

drops A 314 to the sides of my neck,and two dabs NPA at the pulse poins on my neck and covered them up with cologne.

Im 38 years old and short and bald to go with it...So getting hit on by a young attractive twenty one year old

waitress is a major ego thingie...

Rbt
11-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Since it involves the

same products,I figured I would post here instead of start a new thread.A friend of mine showed up yesterday and we

eneded up going to dinner at a resturaunt for Thanksgiving(personaly,I think they should be closed by law.)Anyway,I

decided to wear two drops of A314 and two dabs of NPA just for giggles to see what might happen.

We sat down and

our waitress came over to find out what we wanted to drink.Sweet girl,maybe twenty one or two.After a few seconds of

making mindless small talk with her and some friendly banter back and forth,her body language and behavior

inexplicably changed.She was very friendly from the outset,but within ten seconds or so,she moved to position

herself right next to me in my seat.Her facial expressions went from a simple smile to a very warm and friendly

smile.Continuous eye contact was also present.And she behaved almost as though I was sitting alone.

Several

times she laughed at things that realy werent that funny and repeatedly placed her hand on may shoulder and upper

arm.A sort of lingering touch that says "I realy like you," and she would "pet" my sweater.She was standing very

much inside my personal space,almost sitting with me.Had I invited her to sit,she very likely would have.Now...this

is where things get kinda strange because my friend is better looking,younger and more fit than I am and was also

better dressed.Women usualy realy go for him but for some un-known reason I was the one getting her attention.

Her almost clingy behavior continued through the evening and When we left,she made a point of saying good night

and stopping to "pet"my sweater again and seemed almost as though she was resisting the urge to hug me.It was a very

fun hit and my friend was sorta confused that this young girl would be behaving that way toward a man so much

older.

Ohhh, I'm gonna have to give this combo a try for sure. I recently found that a314 "tempered"

the bad reactions I had been geting with PI (applied 2/2 as well). Maybe NPA will do even better in the "less is

more" catagory.

PS If you closed restaurants on Thanksgiving a lot of us would have no place to go for a

fair-priced celebratory meal. As a caregiver to an older woman, I have few options. She doesn't cook (or drive, or

clean, etc.), and I can't see doing up a deluxe meal for only two people in a kitchen the size of a closet. She's

estranged from most of her local family and mine moved a 1000 miles away (hopefully not to just get away from

me...).

tim929
11-26-2005, 04:41 PM
PS If you closed

restaurants on Thanksgiving a lot of us would have no place to go for a fair-priced celebratory meal. As a caregiver

to an older woman, I have few options. She doesn't cook (or drive, or clean, etc.), and I can't see doing up a

deluxe meal for only two people in a kitchen the size of a closet. She's estranged from most of her local family

and mine moved a 1000 miles away (hopefully not to just get away from me...).

An excelent point.That a

big part of the reason my friend and I went to a resturaunt instead of hanging out with family and what not.But

having worked for companies that are open on holidays,I have always wondered if the persuit of the dollar is realy

all that important.But I also understand that huge numbers pf people have no one to be with for the

holidays,especialy the elderly and the infirm.But there must be a better way to deal with that issue.Like building

stronger bonds within families.

As for A 314 and its ability to temper high a-none product,it strikes me as

being ideal for that purpose.NPA has given me somewhat eratic results and sometimes less than positive ones,so it

seems natural to add something to it to take some of the edge off and stabilize the results.