PDA

View Full Version : ** Are the gel pakets strong enough **

abcd2
11-22-2005, 05:05 PM
I just recieved SOE gel packs and they are quite small to start off the description.... (my perspective was that

they would be bigger lol), well nontheless the smell of it is kind of sweety fresh..... but i applied half of it on

me to get a sense of how it would feel and i put some onto the jawline and the neck area, plus whatever i had left

on my hands i wiped on my arms. The smell however fades quickly and im wondering if it would be impossible to get

results at a consideribly farther range rather than upclose.

Sigma
11-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I just recieved SOE

gel packs and they are quite small to start off the description.... (my perspective was that they would be bigger

lol), well nontheless the smell of it is kind of sweety fresh..... but i applied half of it on me to get a sense of

how it would feel and i put some onto the jawline and the neck area, plus whatever i had left on my hands i wiped on

my arms. The smell however fades quickly and im wondering if it would be impossible to get results at a consideribly

farther range rather than upclose.

I'm kinda confused about what you're going for, but if you're

thinking that by spraying SOE it would work better, you're out of luck because SOE bottles come with a roll top so

you'd still be applying them at close range anyway.

Most of the fragrances that come with the scented products

fade rather quickly, so I wouldn't really on them as a primary fragrance.

abcd2
11-22-2005, 09:00 PM
I think I was being a little to

indirect with my question in the previous post, so here it goes ---> IF I APPLY any pheromone product and the smell

gradually fades away, are the pheromones still effective or would they have better results if you're closer to

someone in range rather than being at considerably far distances.

Sigma
11-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Oh. Sorry man I was kinda

confused by that. Yeah the fragrances fade a lot quicker than the pheromones do. Most of the scents fragrances

won't be detectable by others in about 30 mins (from my experiences), but the effect of the pheromones usually last

about 4 hours, more-or-less depending on the environment.

Much like a fragrance, however, pheromones tend to work

better at a closer proximity.

abcd2
11-22-2005, 11:29 PM
Thanks alot Sigma! i was kinda

worried that no one would be able to detect the pheromones at all, due to several posts which talking about how some

products are very strong, i guess SOE is an exception. After I tested it out, a couple of minutes later the SOE

faintly detectable to no smell at all... But if the effects do not drastically fade away as the scent does, than im

not worried at all...

tim929
11-23-2005, 02:51 PM
I have used SoE gel packs with

good results.They were originaly intended I think as a sample or trial type of thing but became popular because of

thier ease of use.I rather like the various products in gel form for that reason.They are easy to use,and provide

plenty of pheromone to achieve results.But yes,the fragrance doesnt last as long as the pheromones do.Thats one of

the resons behind wearing a "cover" scent.A good cologne has a very nice and longer lasting fragrance and helps mask

the odor of the raw pheromones once the provided fragrance fades away.

As for the detection distance...human

noses leave something to be desired in comparison to say,the nose of a blood hound.So as a result,being in fairly

close proximity to your intended target is sorta part of the deal.Getting hits across a crowded room isnt exactly

going to be the norm.The target has to be close enough to localize and identify the scource of the pheromones.That

means closer is better.And,isnt that sort of the whole idea anyway?;)

abcd2
11-23-2005, 07:02 PM
yeah lol i guess but here in

canada... in the chilling cold weather we are getting now, everyone is wearing heavy clothing which leads to the

pheromones having to be detected over all these obstacles thats wwhy i asked if its harder to get results at

particularly further distances

Sigma
11-23-2005, 07:33 PM
yeah lol i guess but

here in canada... in the chilling cold weather we are getting now, everyone is wearing heavy clothing which leads to

the pheromones having to be detected over all these obstacles thats wwhy i asked if its harder to get results at

particularly further distances

Clothing is definately a hinderance when wearing mones. Try to apply them

in exposed areas. Neck, jawline, behind the ears...all good spots. If you're face isn't sensitive or anything,

you could apply there as well. I've heard of people putting them in their hair as well.

abcd2
11-23-2005, 08:46 PM
SO youre saying that its better to

apply on skin rather than clothes in these cold conditions, because i wore a little SOE today on the body and a

little on the neck/face area.. and ended up wearing a jacket throughout the whole damn day.. so i didnt really get

much results that looked as if the pheros did anything

Sigma
11-23-2005, 11:12 PM
SO youre saying that

its better to apply on skin rather than clothes in these cold conditions, because i wore a little SOE today on the

body and a little on the neck/face area.. and ended up wearing a jacket throughout the whole damn day.. so i didnt

really get much results that looked as if the pheros did anything

Any area that's exposed is good. Some

of the guys on the board apply to their clothing, but I prefer applying directly to pulse points in the skin, much

like a cologne. The effects of mones are extended when applied to clothing however.

DUKE3100
11-23-2005, 11:41 PM
The best way to apply is to put

it neck and above...maybe some on the wrists. Make sure that some of the excess is rubbed onto your clothes too. I

have put Soe gel in my hair and get good results. Hopefully I wont go bald. If I do I am sure I will survive without

losing a step....hats are cool.

Gegogi
11-24-2005, 11:02 AM
"...everyone is wearing

heavy clothing which leads to the pheromones having to be detected over all these obstacles thats wwhy i asked if

its harder to get results at particularly further distances..."
As others have said, apply the 'mones to

your clothing. They last longer, are out in the open and won't cause a rash if you have sensitive skin. I live in

Hawaii and apply most of my 'mones to clothing. Incidentally, 'mones are only effective downwind and within nose

range. You'll need to be sufficiently enticing to get them near enough to catch wind of your manly scent.