PDA

View Full Version : Fragrance of products

smoothcriminal
11-21-2005, 10:42 PM
I just

got the free sample pack and Chikara. Chikara smells like Vanilla. Wondering if any guys around between 21-30 get

compliments on the scent, etc. I feel ambivalent about it, it has some feminine characteristics about it.

SoE

gel packs smell kind of gross, like bug spray. The only good smelling product i've encountered has been Alter Ego.

Lost my bottle from years ago so i might order some more to test it out. I just got back into testing these

things, didn't reach any conclusion when i tried it couple years ago, but some interesting things happened with AE.

Would you say it smells a bit like Romance, the cologne?

Finally, what would you recommend for a 23 year

old like me? Thanks!

Rbt
11-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Interestingly enough I have yet to

have *anyone* comment to me (unless prompted) about the fragrance of ANY pheromone or cologne product I've worn in

the past 6 months except shortly after application (15 minutes) when the scent was still pretty strong. I usually

don't mention or point out/ask about a scent as part of my "testing the reactions" of those I encounter. I figure

if I *do* get a comment it's at least something I can list in the "reaction/sorta hit" catagory. One roundabout

"prompt" I've used is to ask a female "subject" what she is wearing, and seeing if I get a reciprocal question in

return. Nope.

belgareth
11-23-2005, 08:23 PM
Pheromone products in general I

rarely get a comment on. Some of the scents I've experimented with do get me remarks, mostly positive but a few

outstanding negative ones too. Snce I've beat up on the wonderful scent of Aloeswood and the great responses I'll

mention a couple others instead.

The product that actually fostered my interest in scents was Pheros. I

obtained a bottle of it because of DST's knowledge of the subject of smells and was not disappointed. It does not

get me hits but it certainly gets remarks. Part of it is that I work very closely with people quite often and the

majority of them are female just because that is the nature of the small business. From the first time wearing

Pheros alone I got compliments. If they are enjoying the scent and sitting right next to me it only seems logical

that any mones I may be wearing are also being inhaled.

The other I've had some positive responses from is a

recent acquisition. I managed to get ahold of a small vial of pure musk oil and have been

wearing it intermittantly for the past few weeks. Have had several very good reactions to it.

DUKE3100
11-23-2005, 10:46 PM
I just

got the free sample pack and Chikara. Chikara smells like Vanilla. Wondering if any guys around between 21-30 get

compliments on the scent, etc. I feel ambivalent about it, it has some feminine characteristics about it.

SoE

gel packs smell kind of gross, like bug spray. The only good smelling product i've encountered has been Alter Ego.

Lost my bottle from years ago so i might order some more to test it out. I just got back into testing these things,

didn't reach any conclusion when i tried it couple years ago, but some interesting things happened with AE. Would

you say it smells a bit like Romance, the cologne?

Finally, what would you recommend for a 23 year old

like me? Thanks!

Yea I agree AE has the best scent of those three. Chikara smells the least like

pheromones though....but I agree the scent is a bit femanine. However it is important to note that the scent is in

right now amoung the ladies. Seems this type of scent is popular with them right now on men. Soe definately smells

like bug spray. You are like me and are very sensitive to how you smell. I have always prided myself on my smell and

gotten compliments all my life. One of the hardest thing for me since I started experimenting with pheromones has

been getting the scent right. The best I have done so far is Ae and UNSCENTED Soe covered with Hugo Boss. It works

great. Obviously Chikara is a little tough but I dont mind the scent on its own. Good thing about Chikara is either

it will work well on you or it wont. If it works well the scent will grow on you and you will get compliments on it.

Get unscented Soe next time. Soon I will try perception. Some say the scent is even better than Ae or Chikara....but

I find some of my fellow pheromone users tend to be a bit psychotic when it comes to taste and description of

smells. I will keep you posted.

Sigma
11-23-2005, 11:15 PM
Yea I agree AE has

the best scent of those three. Chikara smells the least like pheromones though....but I agree the scent is a bit

femanine. However it is important to note that the scent is in right now amoung the ladies. Seems this type of scent

is popular with them right now on men. Soe definately smells like bug spray. You are like me and are very sensitive

to how you smell. I have always prided myself on my smell and gotten compliments all my life. One of the hardest

thing for me since I started experimenting with pheromones has been getting the scent right. The best I have done so

far is Ae and UNSCENTED Soe covered with Hugo Boss. It works great. Obviously Chikara is a little tough but I dont

mind the scent on its own. Good thing about Chikara is either it will work well on you or it wont. If it works well

the scent will grow on you and you will get compliments on it. Get unscented Soe next time. Soon I will try

perception. Some say the scent is even better than Ae or Chikara....but I find some of my fellow pheromone users

tend to be a bit psychotic when it comes to taste and description of smells. I will keep you posted.

I

like the scent of perception a lot. Get the gel packs though....the perception atomizers suck...they leak like

crazy.

DUKE3100
11-23-2005, 11:34 PM
yup

I actually put in my

order for Chikara and perception gel packs. I already have Ae and Npa. After my big test run on Chikara and

Perception I will no doubt have figured out my base mone. I believe that is the first part of the battle. Finding

which mone works best as your base. It is easy for me to have too much none on. Chikara seemed to work but did not

have the sexual vibe, consistancy or attention with strangers that Ae or NPA have....not even close...but there were

a couple times where it may have had the right stuff. The other thing about Chikara is it makes people nurture me

and I dont think I like that. I also didnt have NPA when I tried it last. I did get a lot of overt and wild

reactions that were unordinary. Ae either works wonders for me or gives me a subtle edge. Sometimes it does nothing

at work. I am really excited to try perception as I feel it matches up perfect for me. The fact that some say it

smells good is exciting too. I think in the end I may find that some perception or Chikara mixed with a touch of Npa

may kick the crap outta Ae....we shall see. Of course a little SOe is imperitive to any mix!

Gegogi
11-24-2005, 11:10 AM
You should use pheromone products

that elicit the best social and/or sexual responses for you. Forget about the smell as the scent of most of these

products fade quickly and are not exactly worldclass (for that reason I prefer unscented 'mones). Instead, cover

them with a nice cologne. Thus you have a near infinite choice of scents and can choose one that best fits your

taste and body chemsitry. The 'mones that smell like bug spray and BO kicks ass for me. I cover them with Weekend

or Aqua and women drop from the ceiling on me.

DUKE3100
11-24-2005, 11:37 AM
I cover them with

Weekend or Aqua and women drop from the ceiling on me.

Better watch out Gegogi....your liable to end up

in the hospital with women falling on you like that:run: ....